And The Award For Worst Charactor In X3 Goes To...

Quills and Arclight, and Arclight didnt even have any lines
Just looking at her made my stomach turn,same expression on her face each scene she was in.

They should have gotten the actor who played the President from X2, and that character would have been better.

Quills was the worst character ever. He had no point in the movie, and it wouldn't have made a difference if he just wasn't in it at all. It would have helped the overcrowded situation. Psylocke was terrible as well, only because she was so underused, and then died pathetically thus eliminating any chance she has at further development.

nightwing06 said:
Quills and Arclight, and Arclight didnt even have any lines
Just looking at her made my stomach turn,same expression on her face each scene she was in.

hahaha she always looked constipated...and honestly...I refuse to belive she's even female lol

Mr Lex Luthor said:
"I want to be able to touch people, Logan. A hug. A hand-shake. A kiss."

How slow do you blink? :p lol...

Sarcasm is lost in typed word...

Cyclops said:
Sarcasm is lost in typed word...
10s8bjc.jpg

Instead of Quills killing that doctor lady Psylocke shouldve used her psy-blade on her.

blind_fury said:
Instead of Quills killing that doctor lady Psylocke shouldve used her psy-blade on her.
NOOO

That was my favourite part of the whole movie. Quills was a character that they could kill off and no one would really care. I'm happy they used him

Juggernaut. Only because of that stupid line from that boring video.

Psylocke.

Was there, did nothing, had wrong powers, got killed off.

BigMac said:
Professor X. The X3 version was very much out of character.
He was, but then, he was supposed to be. One of his greatest friends turned into one of his greatest enemies. If that's not good cause for being out of character I don't know what is.

yea i wouldnt have worried about seeing psylock, it was nice to see her but i rather would not have if she was going to become dust

i didnt really care for many of the brotherhood members, i actually kinda liked multipleman, juggernaut and callisto, but they wern't developed enough

but i can understand why they had quill and arclight, not major characters so didnt matter if they died, Quills best scene was with Dr Rao, i did really like the way he killed her, it showed him as quite vicous, but someone else could have done that i suppose

I don't know about worst character but I felt Angel was a waste. He had his big "I can't do this scene" and then was more or less an extended cameo after that.

Collosus was even worse because not only was he barely in it but his armor effects in this movie looked AWFUL. Why did he look 10x better in his one scene in X2 and look horrible here? It makes no sense.

I think Xavier had to do what he had to do. Obviously what he did was the right thing, because Jean showed signs as a little girl of going to the dark side of the force. Xavier blocked her from most of her power which resulted in a split personality. Sometimes treatment has side effects, but he gave her a relatively normal life and the world relative safety from her. What would any of you have done?

I liked the President. I liked the fact that it was not the Government who were the X-Men Enemies this time :o

pdrumans said:
I think Xavier had to do what he had to do. Obviously what he did was the right thing, because Jean showed signs as a little girl of going to the dark side of the force. Xavier blocked her from most of her power which resulted in a split personality. Sometimes treatment has side effects, but he gave her a relatively normal life and the world relative safety from her. What would any of you have done?

Where did that comment come from, it just seemed kind of out of place, anyways.

Storm I thought did the worst than anybody. You all say the worst charactor's are the people who had hadly any lines and just stood there, what about the people who got the whole damn movie like Storm, I don't know how the hell she ever won an oscar if what she did in x3 was all she had.

pdrumans said:

Even Magneto realized at the end what he did was wrong with Jean :up: To bad the Cure is not permanate. Because in X4 after Professor comes back I would have been able to totally see Magneto re thinking things & eventually coming back to the good side. But now that his Powers will obviously come back it will be this Trilogy all over again :o They should have kept the Cure permanate if you ask me

DemonicAngel said:
Where did that comment come from, it just seemed kind of out of place, anyways.

Storm I thought did the worst than anybody. You all say the worst charactor's are the people who had hadly any lines and just stood there, what about the people who got the whole damn movie like Storm, I don't know how the hell she ever won an oscar if what she did in x3 was all she had.

It was in reference to this post about Xavier, sorry i did not quote it with the reply.

BMM Quote:
Originally Posted by blind_fury
Angel was pointless? He symbolized why the cure was wrong! It was an extremely important message. I loved seeing Angel fly with the same wings he tried to cut off as a child. It was beautiful!

Sometimes I wonder how many of you really "watched" the movie.

I wish I would have gotten that much out of it, otherwise I might have liked it more. I knew what they were trying to convey, but it never really convinced me. I don't think Angel was pointless . . . but I don't think his role was well executed.

Thank God. I thought I was the only one who did not like the President (not the character--the actor who played him).

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Guard
Professor X was not out of character in X3. He was a developing character. Character development from Professor X was nice to see. I can totally believe that those aspects were in his character before the events of X-MEN and X2. This is a man who stress affected, who knew the stakes were higher, and knew the graveness of the situation. I liked that.

Actually, I can somewhat agree with you on this one Guard. The Professor can be a downright bastard. He has had similar emotional moments in the comics, but I felt this aspect of his personality was rushed. It's too much of a sudden jump. They don't really seem to ease into it, and half the time it's misdirected at Wolverine . . . nor is the Professor really given any time to come down from being a jackass because he's suddenly dead (and generally when he gets angry, he has the character to come down off his high horse and be reasonable, whereas here, he's pretty much dies leaving the impression that he's deceitful and manipulative). Although, I did like his parting words to Jean, "Don't let it control you" because it seemed more in line with the Professor's character rather than his misplaced snipping at Wolverine ("What have you done?!"). The Professor's behavior seemed almost as eratic as Jean's, but she was supposed to have two conflicting personalities.

Sparta* said:
Quills was the worst character ever. He had no point in the movie, and it wouldn't have made a difference if he just wasn't in it at all. It would have helped the overcrowded situation. Psylocke was terrible as well, only because she was so underused, and then died pathetically thus eliminating any chance she has at further development.

:up: :up: :up: I was so looking forward to Psylocke but such a let down it was. And Quills? hahahahaha was that guy serious?

Nell2ThaIzzay said:
I just think that when the X-Men went to Alcatraz, Angel should have approached them, and asked to go with them, because his father was there.

That would have ruined the surprise of him saving his dad. Even I thought Worthington Jr. was a goner 'til Angel popped up!

They could have given him a suit, and he could have gone into the battle as part of the team. It would have been awesome I think.

And do what? Swat people with his wings?

One thing they should of gotten another director to film it. To bad they couldnt use Sam Raimi or the dude who did X-Men 2

One thing why use 3 different directors for all 3 X-Men movies?

jesseps said:
One thing they should of gotten another director to film it. To bad they couldnt use Sam Raimi or the dude who did X-Men 2

One thing why use 3 different directors for all 3 X-Men movies?
:confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"