Anger of bieber Anne frank comments

Just a popular adult pop star insensitively using a tragedy for self-promotion and making it all about himself, that's all...

He said he liked Anne Frank and hoped that if she was around today he'd love to have her as a fan. A weird comment,but I don't see him demeaning her or jews or the holocaust.

Nobody wants to think of Anne Franke as a screaming Justin Bieber fan.

He may not have intentionally trivializing the historical gravity and importance holocaust but that's exactly what he did.

I maintain that, on a close reading of his comment, he must have walked around the museum without taking his eyes off his i phone. Clearly no malice was intended, it is just a remarkable display of failed cognition.

failbk2.gif

What do they teach kids in schools these days??

That they are the bestest greatest most wonderful thingest in the whole wide world........no matter how stupid they are.

failbk2.gif

That they are the bestest greatest most wonderful thingest in the whole wide world........no matter how stupid they are.
I'm hoping it's a reference to Clerks 2.

Dante Hicks: Have you become so embittered that you now feel the need to attack the handicapped?
Randal Graves: What handicap? They guy's just in a wheelchair, it's not like he's Anne Frank or something.
Dante Hicks: Anne Frank?
Randal Graves: Yeah, Anne Frank. The chick that was all duhhh, till the miracle worker showed up and knocked some smarts into her.
Dante Hicks: You're talking about Helen Keller.
Randal Graves: No I'm not, I'm talking about Anne Frank. She was deaf, dumb and blind.
Dante Hicks: No she wasn't. Helen Keller was deaf, dumb and blind.
Randal Graves: Are you sure?
Dante Hicks: Yup.
Randal Graves: Then who the eff's Anne Frank?

I was actually going to say Bieber must be as blind as Anne Frank to not notice that was going to offend people.

I AM special! My mom says so. If you'd like to disagree I'll have her write you.

And yeah.....Biebers almost as stupid as the generation in which his music became famous.........

I put Biebers comment in the same category as Lennons " Jesus compared to the Beatles" comment. It wasn't meant to be cruel, but was nevertheless a dumb thing to say and came off hubristic and lacking any sort of humility or sensitivity .

I think Jesus is fairer game than Anne Frank, on humanist level.

Even if you are a Christian, you must surely think that blasphemy is the blasphemer's problem?

I'm hoping it's a reference to Clerks 2.

That makes me feel better then...I haven't seen that movie, so didn't know the reference.

i love how his pr has the media turning this into him doing a good deed by raising awareness about anne frank

So next time will he say something racist towards blacks in February to raise awareness for Black History Month?

God these people are dumb.....

So next time will he say something racist towards blacks in February to raise awareness for Black History Month?

That Michael Richards is a saint!

They are special, special snowflakes, no matter how wide their mouths hang open, no matter if they are graduating high school without the ability to speak words with more than two syllables, and no matter how bruised their knuckles are from dragging on the ground.

Bieber's comments were incredibly narcissistic. He's on schedule for a full-scale "Britney Meltdown" at this point.

failbk2.gif

They are special, special snowflakes, no matter how wide their mouths hang open, no matter if they are graduating high school without the ability to speak words with more than two syllables, and no matter how bruised their knuckles are from dragging on the ground.

Parents today seem to be far more concerned with being liked by their children and being their friends rather than actually being parents.

I AM special! My mom says so. If you'd like to disagree I'll have her write you.

Haha...I saw a musical on Broadway this past weekend that opened with a song called "Miracle", featuring a bunch of little kids singing at their birthday parties about how special they are, because their parents told them so.

The chorus was:

My mummy says I'm a miracle.
One look at my face, and it's plain to see.
Ever since the day doc chopped the umbilical cord,
It's been clear there's no peer for a miracle like me!

My mummy says I'm a miracle.
That I'm as tiny and as shiny as a mirror ball.
You can be all cynical, but it's a truth empirical.
There's never been a miracle, a miracle, a miracle as me!

It was quite hilarious. And so sadly true...

He already thinks he's black anyway. :o

He wasn't even respectful enough to take his hat and sunglasses off? He's going to learn his lesson soon. And when he does, I will sit back and smile.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"