Animals Are Not Ours To Wear

Venice said:
We'll see if you're still informative once your brain develops spongelike holes.
meat.jpg

even if you are a veg you still killing animals, when farmers harvest the crops rodents and others animals get killed when they harvest the crops, always amused me hearing vegs saying they have no part in killing animals when they do **a former farmer**

Venice said:
We'll see if you're still informative once your brain develops spongelike holes.
I live there...

Mad Cows are the last thing I'm afraid of...

Canada and USA should be...

Honey Vibe said:
Venice, are you Kravenous?
Whoever you are, I, for one, understand your sentiments. I'm not a vegitarian, but I've seen animals slaughtered and I"m seriously considering becoming one.
that the only reason I can understand vegitarians

we have incisors(sp?) and caninces, so humans were boviously meant to eat meat.

Honey Vibe said:
Venice, are you Kravenous?
Whoever you are, I, for one, understand your sentiments. I'm not a vegitarian, but I've seen animals slaughtered and I"m seriously considering becoming one.
What's Kravenous?

I used to not care for animals, never really thought about it, but I have a lot of friends in PETA now and things they show and tell me are unbelivably disturbing, if people knew about half the things that went on behind the curtain, they would think differently.

For instance, KFC chickens are grown featherless and footless for easier manufacturing. They're also bound inside of a small cage, unable to move and force fed nutrients through a tube stuck down their throats...it's sad. :( Then they're slammed against a wall.

Venice said:
What's Kravenous?

I used to not care for animals, never really thought about it, but I have a lot of friends in PETA now and things they show and tell me are unbelivably disturbing, if people knew about half the things that went on behind the curtain, they would think differently.

For instance, KFC chickens are grown featherless and footless for easier manufacturing. They're also bound inside of a small cage, unable to move and force fed nutrients through a tube stuck down their throats...it's sad. :( Then they're slammed against a wall.

I worked as a cook in various restaurants and even though I'd like to say if you only knew what went on behind the scenes you would never eat at a restaurant again, I still do it. And so would most people. Same goes for the butchering of animals, after a day they'd stop caring about what you told them

Venice said:
What's Kravenous?

there's nothing like going along with every little thing your friends do. emulation is next to godliness, you know. what you've shared today is already common knowledge to the semi-educated, which means you've either led a very sheltered life or are below the age of 14. either way, i wish you were a chicken right now. :p

Venice said:
I don't, I just think it's sick that we kill things for pleasure.

Killing for pleasure...
Hunting, in my hometown, is important. The guy I'm seeing (who's never lived outside of a city), just doesn't have the experience to understand this...
Ecologically, it's important because preditors in our area are virtually gone as a result of human population and agriculture. Not hunting would mean several varieties or trees and plants would be endangered, deer populations would swell and pretty much starve, fatal road incidences would increase, as would limes disease break outs, etc.

Hunting licenses are for a reason. Not only do they bring in revenue for federal and state parks and preserves, but it moniters and controlls.

Economically, meat is expensive, and folks around my hometown don't have all that much. Hunting does a lot to stretch the grocery budget.

besides, I've always been under the impression that it's the hunting, and not the killing, that's the pleasurable bit.

Venice said:
What's Kravenous?

Then tell them to evolve and claim their place at the top of the food chain. I did.

Venice said:
What's Kravenous?

that's why I'm against fast food chains...

still I eat delicious animals...

The Lumberjack said:
Then tell them to evolve and claim their place at the top of the food chain. I did.
technically cancer is at the top of the food chain, no joke

blueyedgypsy said:
Killing for pleasure...
Hunting, in my hometown, is important. The guy I'm seeing (who's never lived outside of a city), just doesn't have the experience to understand this...
Ecologically, it's important because preditors in our area are virtually gone as a result of human population and agriculture. Not hunting would mean several varieties or trees and plants would be endangered, deer populations would swell and pretty much starve, fatal road incidences would increase, as would limes disease break outs, etc.

Hunting licenses are for a reason. Not only do they bring in revenue for federal and state parks and preserves, but it moniters and controlls.

Economically, meat is expensive, and folks around my hometown don't have all that much. Hunting does a lot to stretch the grocery budget.

besides, I've always been under the impression that it's the hunting, and not the killing, that's the pleasurable bit.
live in Canada or north of US?

We have teeth to eat meat as well as vegetable matter. I know I eat as my skull dictates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"