Animals Are Not Ours To Wear

dude, good idea.. i'm gonna go slap a fat slab of juicy, tender steak-meat on my foreman grill.

PS i want to cook and eat george foreman on my foreman grill, to see if i could taste the irony

the defenders said:
Umm...that doesn't even make sense. I could see if it was funny...but it makes no sense at all.
*jedi mind trick*

it was funny, because you laughed, and you laughed because it was funny

We should eat humans instead.

I'm gonna go to George Foreman's house. Who's with me? I'm in for some meat.

In all seriousness, I don't think it should matter what you eat as long as you're not anorexic or a lardass.

Sgt. Homestar said:
leather jackets rule.
I have a leather jacket protector. It fits right over the top of the leather jacket. Ofcourse, it's made of leather too.

I don't care if this isn't the exact same topic here but its close

bigpot6.jpg

God those peta pictures are depressing. When I see some snot-nosed lady in a long fox/minx fur coat it makes me wanna skin her family and wear it around my body because "I choose to."
I remember reading this little info packet about the interior of a car that had leather, and it said the cows "go through special situations" which causes the scars on their hide to heal a special way, giving the leather on the car seats quality patterns. Basically they're sugar coating the fact that they beat the crap/whip the cows before they die, let the bloody wounds heal, and then finally slaughter them. I can imagine some ignoarant couple reading that and saying "isn't that great honey?!"

Jason Blood said:
I don't care if this isn't the exact same topic here but its close

bigpot6.jpg
Do you have message board terrets syndrome or what?
Who are you talking too?

Melfina said:
God those peta pictures are depressing. When I see some snot-nosed lady in a long fox/minx fur coat it makes me wanna skin her family and wear it around my body because "I choose to."
I remember reading this little info packet about the interior of a car that had leather, and it said the cows "go through special situations" which causes the scars on their hide to heal a special way, giving the leather on the car seats quality patterns. Basically they're sugar coating the fact that they beat the crap/whip the cows before they die, let the bloody wounds heal, and then finally slaughter them. I can imagine some ignoarant couple reading that and saying "isn't that great honey?!"
I have a leather jacket protector that's made of leather that said the same thing. It made me happy knowing that the cows made for my leather jacket protector that's made of leather didn't suffer to much. :)

Man-Thing said:
PETA=Terrorist

Really? Name ONE terrorist act PETA has done.

Although this means nothing coming from someone who also thinks everyone who hates Bush is a terrorist.

the defenders said:
Really? Name ONE terrorist act PETA has done.

Although this means nothing coming from someone who also thinks everyone who hates Bush is a terrorist.

destroyed companys that kill animals to try and run them out of busisness.

you see, they used terror to obtain their political goal.

Man-Thing said:
destroyed companys that kill animals to try and run them out of busisness.

you see, they used terror to obtain their political goal.

Destroyed companies? Like the stores? See, this proves how misleading you are with people. PETA has never engaged or supported violence or destruction of companies. Yes, they try to run them out of business by boycotts and such. But they don't advocate violence.

Links?

Man-Thing said:
Do you have message board terrets syndrome or what?
Who are you talking too?

no I'm posting about the topic in general and not to any specific person

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"