Animals Are Not Ours To Wear

Ill wear whatever I want.

I didn't evolve this far so I could eat rabbit food and wear nothing but cotton.

Orko Is King said:
I didn't evolve this far so I could eat rabbit food and wear nothing but cotton.
DON'T WEAR COTTON!! plants have feelings too.

:joker:

Guybrush Begins said:
DON'T WEAR COTTON!! plants have feelings too.

:joker:

The true hypocrisy in vegans is that plants are alive and they do feel. Now of course they'd say that plants aren't as sofisticated as animals but that really doesn't work because we are more sofisticated as animals and so by that standard we should be able to eat them

the defenders said:
Racist? I am far from racist.

You just don't know it yet...

Animals like to be killed and eaten, it gives them a sense of self worth.

Guybrush Begins said:
but you're vegan. i'm sure your body hates you for treating it the way you do.

Really? I feel 100X better than I did as a meat eater. It's healthier...and my body hates me because I don't exersize enough.

Morg said:
even if you are a veg you still killing animals, when farmers harvest the crops rodents and others animals get killed when they harvest the crops, always amused me hearing vegs saying they have no part in killing animals when they do **a former farmer**

Yeah, well it minimizes it.

Venice, I know what you mean. Slaughterhouses are really inhumane and always have been. No, I don't think people should be forced not to eat meat. That's just authoritarianism. But I do feel that there are more humane ways of killing animals than sticking them in a small dirty cage with 100s of others, breaking their legs so they can't run, slamming them against walls, stomping on them, kicking them, and boiling them alive. I think a reform of slaughterhouses is something meat eaters and veg(an)etarians can agree on.

If anyone is interested in going vegetarian or vegan.
www.voveg.com

For different animal rights issues.
www.peta2.com
www.kfccruelty.com
www.marchofcrimes.com

^ OMG... lol
look, he's recruiting cult members!! he must be stopped at all costs!!

Wiseman said:
The true hypocrisy in vegans is that plants are alive and they do feel. Now of course they'd say that plants aren't as sofisticated as animals but that really doesn't work because we are more sofisticated as animals and so by that standard we should be able to eat them

I have to kill to live. I realize that and try to minimize the pain and suffering of my food. Plants are not sentient or in some cases, less sentient, so that's less suffering I must cause to live. I'm far from a hypocrite. I don't go for this whole "higher on the food chain" crap. I understand you like meat. It's fine with me. My parents eat meat. All of my friends eat meat. All but 2 people I know eat meat. But to justify the torture of animals because of a place on the food chain is just insanity. Again, I am speaking of the sick slaughterhouses, not meat itself.

I advise you meat eaters to by free range meats because they bypass the cruel slaughterhouses.

Guybrush Begins said:
^ OMG... lol
look, he's recruiting cult members!! he must be stopped at all costs!!

Oh come on. I'm just trying to inform people of things. Listen, if you're hear to mock me I'll put you on ignore. It's not worth arguing with people who find things to be a big joke.

Guybrush Begins said:
eat palm tree, vile flat-toothed cretin! :)

Hah. My teath are really sharp, moreso than more people i know. Oh sweet irony.

please, by all means ignore me.. it would only be fair since I am doing the same to you! ha! now will you just settle down and take a joke for once? lighten up man.

The Defenders,

You should become a fruitarian...

I think...

It's where you only eat foods that have actually fallen off the tree and are already dead...

Now that's a true vegan for you...

You racist!

the defenders said:
I have to kill to live. I realize that and try to minimize the pain and suffering of my food. Plants are not sentient or in some cases, less sentient, so that's less suffering I must cause to live. I'm far from a hypocrite. I don't go for this whole "higher on the food chain" crap. I understand you like meat. It's fine with me. My parents eat meat. All of my friends eat meat. All but 2 people I know eat meat. But to justify the torture of animals because of a place on the food chain is just insanity. Again, I am speaking of the sick slaughterhouses, not meat itself.

I advise you meat eaters to by free range meats because they bypass the cruel slaughterhouses.

I actually respect your choice even though I feel that you really don't save any animals from being killed simply because you don't eat them. And I do know how inhumanily animals are killed for certain places, but like I said in an earlier post, most people will be sickened for like a day and then go to McDonald's on their lunch break the next day anyway

Guybrush Begins said:
please, by all means ignore me.. it would only be fair since I am doing the same to you! ha! now will you just settle down and take a joke for once? lighten up man.

Yeah, I missed the joke of that first post. Yeah, nevermind.

smeagol4prez said:
The Defenders,

You should become a fruitarian...

I think...

It's where you only eat foods that have actually fallen off the tree and are already dead...

Now that's a true vegan for you...

You racist!

I have enough trouble with food.

Wiseman said:
I actually respect your choice even though I feel that you really don't save any animals from being killed simply because you don't eat them. And I do know how inhumanily animals are killed for certain places, but like I said in an earlier post, most people will be sickened for like a day and then go to McDonald's on their lunch break the next day anyway

Well, I know that vegetarianism isn't going to save animals. I feel that not buying meat and certain dairy products gives less money to industries that do inhumane things. I mean, I can't even say I'm a true vegan anyway. I drink soy milk and eat soy cheese, yes. But I have milk products in things. I try to avoid it but it's difficult for me, being 17 and not buying my own food. Whenever the raw milk products are used, I use soy. I eat Ben & Jerry's ice cream because they get the milk from family owned farms that do not use hormones. There are ways to not be vegan or even vegetarian and fight the inhumane businesses. As I said before, free range meats are a good option.

the defenders said:
Well, I know that vegetarianism isn't going to save animals. I feel that not buying meat and certain dairy products gives less money to industries that do inhumane things. I mean, I can't even say I'm a true vegan anyway. I drink soy milk and eat soy cheese, yes. But I have milk products in things. I try to avoid it but it's difficult for me, being 17 and not buying my own food. Whenever the raw milk products are used, I use soy. I eat Ben & Jerry's ice cream because they get the milk from family owned farms that do not use hormones. There are ways to not be vegan or even vegetarian and fight the inhumane businesses. As I said before, free range meats are a good option.
or terrorism j/k

Guybrush Begins said:
::snore:: :p

Go eat some meat juice filled steak with meat sauce. I use that one to make fun of my friends and their constant lampooning of my tofu eating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"