Anime Series Recommendations?

Tsunulia said:
Ya sadly the show just wasn't as battle spectacular but I thought it was decent :D
No I just thought the show was boring and all 3 of those girls had no presonalitly what so ever.

deathshead2 said:
No I just thought the show was boring and all 3 of those girls had no presonalitly what so ever.

*tilts head shrugs shoulders* hmm.........If ya think so.........I liked it.

WallCrawl said:
BloodFull.jpg

This really disappointed me. It was too short and there really wasn't a conclusion.

The lack of Rurouni Kenshin recommendations saddens me :(

hippie_hunter said:
The lack of Rurouni Kenshin recommendations saddens me :(

It was already mentioned on the first page.

KingOfDreams said:
Hellsing
Wolf's Rain
Onegai Teacher
Love Hina
Great Teacher Onizuka
Fooli Cooli
Read or Die

Love Hina was great.

WallCrawl said:
It was already mentioned on the first page.

I know but look at how many Hellsing and other anime recommendations there are. WE NEED MORE KENSHIN :mad:

I got another good one. Blue Seed. 26 eps. Almost a cross between Blue Gender and Evangelion...................sorta kinda not really. It's good but not best. If you gonna watch it then be prepared for a lot of frantic screaming cuz Momiji just won't shut up during some of the fights.

here's some info but you find more if ya search for it
http://www.animetric.com/abc/bseed.html

blueseedc11aq.jpg

Tsunulia said:
Read or Die is a must see, but you gotta watch the movie first. Lots o' fighten with paper! Trust us, it rox!

Duz anyone know where Yamiko picked up that English accent for the series. She didn't have it for the movie. :confused:

It's my understanding that Yomiko is half-brit.

Ok the absolute BEST anime series ever:

Fullmetal Alchemist
Cowboy Bebop
Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex
Samurai Champloo
Naruto
Bleach
Lupin The Third
Full Metal Panic

New stuff to watch out for:

Eureka Seven
GunXSword
Basilisk
Trinity Blood
Kage Kara Mamoru
Shuffle
Soul Link

Avoid Inuyasha at all costs. It's absolute GARBAGE.

Blue Seed also has 3 OVA's as well in addition to the 26 episodes. With the Momiji/Kusanagi relationship it's more like Inuyasha than Eva.

Love Hina is about a struggling student, Keitaro Urashima. He's unwittingly charged with the task of becoming the manager of the Hinata Hot Springs Inn by his grandmother.

It's girls only, and Keitaro is a bit of a clumsy pervert and that gets him into trouble with pretty much all of the girls. However, for some reason or another, pretty much all the girls end up either falling in love with him or become attracted to him in some way. The main romance of the series is between Keitaro and Naru. There's a big mystery because when Keitaro was a little boy he made a promise with a girl to go to Tokyo University with her. That's the girl he wants to be with supposedly.

I thought the first season or so for Inuyasha was ok, but I seriously got bored with it cuz they drew it out more than DBZ did. Takes forever for the Goku/Freiza fight to end.............takes longer than that for the fight with Naraku to even begin. I left out of boredom. :(

Inuyasha is a crap and a complete and utter waste of time. It's a dumb ****ing show with no character development or plot progression at all.

167 episodes, 4 movies, and nothing ****ing happens.

hippie_hunter said:
I know but look at how many Hellsing and other anime recommendations there are. WE NEED MORE KENSHIN :mad:

No, we need less people just throwing out names that have been thrown out before, and people actually putting effort into some write ups. That's what we need.

TheVileOne said:
Inuyasha is a crap and a complete and utter waste of time. It's a dumb ****ing show with no character development or plot progression at all.

no...................proggression....................at.........................all

so bored..........................

WallCrawl said:
No, we need less people just throwing out names that have been thrown out before, and people actually putting effort into some write ups. That's what we need.

here here :up:

(btw you watch the concert yet? :) )

Tsunulia said:
I thought the first season or so for Inuyasha was ok, but I seriously got bored with it cuz they drew it out more than DBZ did. Takes forever for the Goku/Freiza fight to end.............takes longer than that for the fight with Naraku to even begin. I left out of boredom. :(

Sesshomaru and Naraku own all

(why is it that the bad guys/neutral people in anime always turn out cooler than the good guys)

hippie_hunter said:
Sesshomaru and Naraku own all

(why is it that the bad guys/neutral people in anime always turn out cooler than the good guys)

cuz the good guys do more things to make themselves look stupid

there is a definite lack of virus fans out there...

i'm sllightly shocked...

serge kicks ass and it's the pride and joy of my anime collection

24331102806324.jpg

virus-montage.jpg

TheVileOne said:

I'd love to post the corresponding VGCats comic right about now, if it wasn't for all the swearing in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"