Ant-Man Funny Scenes!

shhh

Civilian
Reaction score
I hope I can start this as a new member. :yay:

"Just back it up, back it up, back it up... "

"That's a messed up dog."

Share the laughter!

The back it up line will definitely become a bit of a meme even if just amongst my friends :)

The sight gag with that giant, overgrown Thomas the Tank Engine toy crashing out of the house and lying out in the street with it's googly eyes moving back and forth. :)

Every time Luis opened his mouth, was funny.

The whole fight between Ant-Man and Falcon. I espcally love dthe part where Scott got in Falcon's suit and took him down.

Baskin Robbins ALWAYS finds out. :hehe:

ant-man-br.jpg

:awesome:

-"I want you to break into a place and steal some s***".

-"He's so ugly. I LOVE HIM!"

-The little conversation about the Titanic

-Many others. Someone already mentioned the Thomas moment, which was my personal favorite of the humorous scenes

Last edited:
"Your fiancé is an Ass-hat" - Scott to Maggie

“How is retirement? — Mitch Carson to Hank….He replies with “How is your face?”

“I went from despising you to almost liking you.”–Hope “You really should write poetry.” –Scott’s reply

“How about the fact I fought an Avenger and didn’t die!” –Scott

“You don’t need to raise your hand Scott.” –Hank

“You are full of s***!” Hank to Scott

Last edited:
Scott: "My days of breaking into places and stealing **** are over. What do you want me to do?"

Hank: "I want you to break into a place and steal some ****."

"Officer, some black dude who looks exactly like me locked us in this van."

My kids and niece couldn't stop laughing at the Thomas scenes lol

"This is the work of gypsies" was a great line.

The sight gag with that giant, overgrown Thomas the Tank Engine toy crashing out of the house and lying out in the street with it's googly eyes moving back and forth. :)

This was the one that got me laughing out loud and hard.

All the recounted stories by Luis with everyone having his voice, including Stan Lee.

I don't remember the exact line, but when Luis was driving Scott home from prison and he was telling him how his mom died and other stuff.... They way he just kept piling on the bad things that happened made my friend and I laugh very hard. We were the only ones laughing, and a guy across the aisle gave us a weird look.

.....IT WAS FUNNY, DAMMIT.

I don't remember the exact line, but when Luis was driving Scott home from prison and he was telling him how his mom died and other stuff.... They way he just kept piling on the bad things that happened made my friend and I laugh very hard. We were the only ones laughing, and a guy across the aisle gave us a weird look.

.....IT WAS FUNNY, DAMMIT.
People in my audience were laughing too. I think what makes it funny is him and Rudd are just deadpanned throughout the exchange and then Luis makes the comment about getting the van. That's the part the cracked most people up.

"Hows your girl?"
"She left me"
"Oh"
"Yeh and my mum died too... and my dad got deported... But I Got The Van! :D "

Siri playing Disintegration by The Cure during the briefcase fight.

This. I about died. Need to see if Siri actually does this. Has anyone tried?

Also, loved any story Luis retold.

Cassie giving her mom's boyfriend a death glare and going "Hope you don't catch him."

ahh long time lurker, but I just decided to jump in and join.

There were so many great moments in this movie. Basically anything that Luis said got a laugh.

A small moment that got a HUGE reaction was during Luis' final story when he was going on and on and on, and then the camera cut to Rudd's face for like a split second and you see that he's just staring at Luis like '??????' and then the camera went back to the story Luis was telling. My audience loved that cutaway.

One of my personal favorites was when Scott hit Yellow Jacket with the ping pong paddle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Philippe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"