Exiles Problem

shut up you sdo't. don't . i ca n fighrue it out once i have like 5 sdocond.s BA IEES BALN KETAS

Well atleast Exiles Annual is coming out, and this current line-up will be facing off against the original line-up.

Mimic
Blink
Morph
Thunderbird
Magnus
Nocturne

vs

Blink
Morph
Sabretooth
Longshot
Spider-Man
Power Princess

I agree that Exiles isnt the same as it use to be but i'll NEVER give up on Exiles, I also think that eventually they will deal with Proteus/Morph issue, I also think that Hyperion will eventually show up again. This newest issue felt more like an oldschool Exiles comic (Pre-World Tour), so I personally have hope that their headed back in the right direction, but I dont know how I feel about 616 Psylocke becoming part of the team.

pelolple who post ion the hype runkd ar egay.. i hate rdrunk posters. I hate myselrfl. KILL ME DAd

wom3one PM me in the moringeng to remind me what i di.d. ilkek, tell me whty i'm stupdid and what i did. pm me. seriosuly. PM me. tell me what i did.

supermarvelman said:
Well atleast Exiles Annual is coming out, and this current line-up will be facing off against the original line-up.

Mimic
Blink
Morph
Thunderbird
Magnus
Nocturne

vs

Blink
Morph
Sabretooth
Longshot
Spider-Man
Power Princess

I agree that Exiles isnt the same as it use to be but i'll NEVER give up on Exiles, I also think that eventually they will deal with Proteus/Morph issue, I also think that Hyperion will eventually show up again. This newest issue felt more like an oldschool Exiles comic (Pre-World Tour), so I personally have hope that their headed back in the right direction, but I dont know how I feel about 616 Psylocke becoming part of the team.
Yeah, I dropped Exiles ages ago, but I'm probably going to pick this one up. Should be interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"