Anyone think the FF2 will be better Spiderman 3?

Hopefully FF2 will be better than that terrible disappointment known as Spider-Man 3, however, that more than likely ain't happening.

Haha...
Have you not seen V for Vendetta, or even the beatdown scenes in Blade and Blade II? How about the final fight in Blade II?

The battle royale in SM3 was amazing indeed, if you are a kid.

I said Spider-Man. That had a brutal fight but kept within the confines of the PG-13 rating. We all know TDK is gonna be PG-13 (unless they pull a fast one on us and give us a PG), but come on now!

Even Batman and Robin was rated PG-13!

Did you go see Star Wars, Harry Potter, Indiana Jones, they were all PG and didn't seem just a kid's movie.

But, they weren't comic book movies. There hasn't been a good PG comic book movie since Superman.

I said Spider-Man. That had a brutal fight but kept within the confines of the PG-13 rating. We all know TDK is gonna be PG-13 (unless they pull a fast one on us and give us a PG), but come on now!

But, they weren't comic book movies. There hasn't been a good PG comic book movie since Superman.
So, are you going to see Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer? And be honest.

Oh, my bad.
I am so sorry. :csad:

I have no expectations going into this movie so I won't be dissapointed...so I hate to say this but probably so.

Everything i've seen thus far hints at a much more EPIC movie than Spider-man 3.

However, looks can be decieving...

:cwink:

Anyone think FF2 has a good chance of reaching or nearing Spiderman 3's box office gross? Or will be better than Spiderman 3?

I'm not trying to start a fan war, But I'm just going to tell you like it is .

*I COME IN PEACE *

Their's no chance in Hell , FF2 will reach or surpass Spidey's Box Office Victory . No Chance .

The 1st Ninja Turtles movie was rated PG.

I watched the FF today. I can say this was better than Spider-Man 3, but only in the humor and villainy. Dr. Doom brought it and threat of Galactus was definitely apocalyptic. In terms of character development, I think Spider-Man 3 still went beyond par, while FF: RioSiSr just went the next step in making them bigger heroes.

I caught FF today too. I must say it was way better than Spider-man 3. Everything was better. What worked was their humor was quite spot on. Hell they even had a Reed dance scene was was cooler than Spidey's.

even as an adult I still consider the original (PG rated) TMNT to be pretty good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"