Aqua - Discussion Thread(Spoilers)

jas01724 said:
I could write a dissertation on why one man could have shot JFK. :D :p

Oh, topic. Tom looks wet - um, make that hot, underwater.

I thought the government has decided to tell the public that it was one man who shot JFK?

boyscouT said:
I thought the government has decided to tell the public that it was one man who shot JFK?
Course they have, but very few people seem to believe them. ;)

avidreader said:
I'm worried that you both (Pat and James)n know so much about guns, bullet holes and the like.:rolleyes: :D
I'd say James is just a pretty smart cat. I on the other hand, grew up in a house with a gun in every room. Yeah, be afraid. Be very very afraid.

What a country, eh? LOL!!! ;)

How about those underwater shots, this is gonna be a good episode.:up:
I can't WAIT to see this next one. I think it will be the ballz! I'm just hoping Thirst isn't the first clunker of the season.

AgentPat said:
I'd say James is just a pretty smart cat. I on the other hand, grew up in a house with a gun in every room. Yeah, be afraid. Be very very afraid.

What a country, eh? LOL!!! ;)

No comment. :D

I can't WAIT to see this next one. I think it will be the ballz! I'm just hoping Thirst isn't the first clunker of the season.

Nah, there'll be plenty of Lex and Brainiac stuff going on, and Clark in a costume with a cape, and then some TC. Brilliant! ;)

Jas said:
Oh, topic. Tom looks wet - um, make that hot, underwater.

Dreams really do come true.:) :up:

AgentPat said:
I'd say James is just a pretty smart cat.
*puurrrrsss and rolls over*

(And all of this talk reminds me of a story about a poor guy who was shot in the wrist by a low-calibre rifle. The bullet bounced off his radius, punctured the brachial artery, and then travelled up the artery to his ventricle. And killed him.)

avidreader said:
Nah, there'll be plenty of Lex and Brainiac stuff going on, and Clark in a costume with a cape, and then some TC. Brilliant! ;)

That is what is saving that episode for me so far. Plus I look forward to seeing Princess Leia on the show.

The Incredible Hulk said:
good God no, not Cox. The other cable co that starts with C :D

Oooops:O As my son would say "I don have such a good remembery". I'm lucky if I actually remember my own phone number most days. It would probably help if I stopped drinking before 9 in morning.
icon10.gif
J/K

good God no, not Cox. The other cable co that starts with C :D

Ack!

If it's the one I'm thinking of.. Gimme back my SciFi channel. :mad:

;)

I've got a question, we all know that Aquaman is pretty tough in the water but would he still match up with clarks powers even in the water?

whats aquaman doing to push clark out of the water in the trailer?

Strange said:
I've got a question, we all know that Aquaman is pretty tough in the water but would he still match up with clarks powers even in the water?
Short of using Kryptonite, he can't really *hurt* Clark, though he swims faster (apparently), and can launch Clark out of the water with a pulse wave. Between Lois and AC's meddling at LuthorCorp, the worse thing he'll probably be able to do is Re-Heeeely frustrate Clark. This is gonna be good. :up: :D

AgentPat said:
Short of using Kryptonite, he can't really *hurt* Clark, though he swims faster (apparently), and can launch Clark out of the water with a pulse wave. Between Lois and AC's meddling at LuthorCorp, the worse thing he'll probably be able to do is Re-Heeeely frustrate Clark. This is gonna be good. :up: :D

I guess, but surely once Clark learns to fly he should be able to fly in water faster than Aquaman can swim. Not that this really matters. I wonder if Aquaman is going to have some kryptonite carp attack Clark in the water :eek:

Strange said:
I guess, but surely once Clark learns to fly he should be able to fly in water faster than Aquaman can swim. Not that this really matters. I wonder if Aquaman is going to have some kryptonite carp attack Clark in the water :eek:

I don't think you can fly in water? You can swim, you can fly in the air not in water

GarudA said:
I don't think you can fly in water? You can swim, you can fly in the air not in water

In Superman the movie Superman flew through the center of the California earthquake fault, it seems like flying in water would be a lot easier than that.

Brainiac 8 said:
That is what is saving that episode for me so far. Plus I look forward to seeing Princess Leia on the show.

That's right I forgot she was in it. There's another bonus for you.

There's been so much character development in these first three episodes that I really think these so called FOTW episodes are just there to enhance all of the really important stuff in a really big way now.

504-07.jpg

What happened to the scar he got from the Kryptonian knife he got stabbed with?

Trask said:
504-07.jpg

What happened to the scar he got from the Kryptonian knife he got stabbed with?

lol that was in Season 3, and only his parents know about it, Jor-El used Jonathan to cure him.

Brainiac 8 said:

Wonder what the Star Wars connection will do for ratings?

Aquaman taking on Superman in a fight, is akin to a gold fish challenging a steam roller

In Adventure Comics #260 and subsequent Silver Age comics, it was revealed that Aquaman was Arthur Curry, the son of a human lighthouse keeper named Tom Curry and his mother Atlanna, an outcast from the lost continent of Atlantis. Due to this heritage, Aquaman soon discovered as a youth that he possessed various aquatic abilities, including the ability to survive underwater, communicate with sea life, and tremendous swimming abilities. Eventually, Arthur decided to use his talents to become the defender of the Earth's oceans and its inhabitants, starting a career as "Aquaboy." As Aquaboy, he eventually met Superboy (Earth's only other superpowered superhero at the time) on one occasion (Superboy (volume 1) #171). Eventually, Arthur grew up and changed his name to "Aquaman."

It looks like they did meet early on in the comics, but this was during the silver age. It looks like the meeting is taken from here with a Smallville twist though.
icon14.gif
smile.gif

yup 100%. Notice how he actually said things that werent mentioned before in spoilers, etc.

yup 100%. Notice how he actually said things that werent mentioned before in spoilers, etc.

Okay, I'll double check that. ;)

I especially liked what he said about TW and MR.

Okay I yield. That one had a more realistic content to it. But the questions Craig asked were really good.

I just saw a new trailer. Pretty cool!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"