ARC LIGHT: The Official Character Discussion Thread

Hmmm...if she has superhuman strength in the film, maybe Rogue will fight her and absorb her power?

Maybe. But I'm betting Rogue takes Juggernaut's power instead.

HOLY CRAP...

Sunfire can fly, right?..

Arclight can press 50 tons, right?...

Oh God,..Rogue...They're gonna try and do it, aren't they? :eek:

(I think Juggernaut will be busy fighting Colossus instead)

-TNC

TNC9852002 said:
HOLY CRAP...

-TNC

I hadn't even thought of that possibility, nice. :up:

Sean Madrox said:
Hmmm...if she has superhuman strength in the film, maybe Rogue will fight her and absorb her power?
Woah never thought of that.:up: Good idea.

If flying/strength happens that way, I doubt that they'll make it a permanent transition for Rogue, but the event would end up being the best time for the character to embrace,..now that she would be trained in combat and would probably be able to handle it offensively/defensively, even if it's for a short while..

-TNC

So it's been confirmed Omahyra is playing Arclight???!

^^^No, just another thread on her, lol....

I doubt the character will go by either of her birth names (Philippa Sontag) in the movie, since Magneto is big with the whole "real name" thing, as we saw in X2 when he gave Pyro that lecture in the X-Jet. She'll be called Arclight.

And TNC9852002, kudos for thinking that up! It actually makes sense and might explain why they'd pick Sunfire and Arclight instead of so many other famous A-list mutants that could've joined the Brotherhood... It's a really neat idea, I like it :) My guess is yes, they're gonna try and do it.

Hey i was just wondering the pic of Arclight, Callistro and Psylocke if lighten on Arclight arm there are two tattoos one on her left which looks like a Sun/Wind (is this confirming Light = Sun ) and u cant see but on the right arm is part of what looks like a tattoo has anybody brought this up before????

WE DON'T KNOW SHE'S ARCLIGHT. I wish people would stop jumping to conclusions, that why we originally thought she was Stacy X to begin with.

i don't think any member of the x-men will be able to defeat juggernaut.

TNC9852002 said:
HOLY CRAP...

-TNC
:eek: i would have a stroke.......

but that would also mean she would have fire powers too...so i doubt it.

she would have to kill them for it to be permanent too, right?

Genocidal girl?

SM2,do you even know what Genocide is?

I think the Rogue thing will work more as a nod to the comics (a la Beast's old-school X-suit), and that it'll be temporary. She could take their powers for a bit during the final battle... Or she could take Juggernaut's and Angel's. There are more than just two characters with flight and super-strenght in this movie, so who knows...

Specter313, I respect your view, but we're waaaay too far into production for anything to change right now. If she's being pegged as Arclight everywhere, she *will* be Arclight. It's very different from what happened with the Stacy X rumors (I'm getting repetitive, but... THANK GOD! And Ratner)... Will your face be red in May.

xwolverine2 said:
:eek: i would have a stroke.......

but that would also mean she would have fire powers too...so i doubt it.

she would have to kill them for it to be permanent too, right?

I think what TNC meant was to give the fans, at least for a few seconds, the rogue they all know and love. :up:

PWN3R RANGER said:
I think what TNC meant was to give the fans, at least for a few seconds, the rogue they all know and love. :up:
yes but how?

Er... Touch Juggernaut or Colossus' skin, then touch Angel's? Or Sunfire and Arclight's? There are several possible combinations here, really.

spider_man_2 said:
Er... Touch Juggernaut or Colossus' skin, then touch Angel's? Or Sunfire and Arclight's? There are several possible combinations here, really.
i would just be happy with her having super strength..

besides if she touched:
angel- i wouldnt like to see her with wings...it would look wierd.

sunfire- wouldnt that mean she would have to be on fire to fly?...dont wanna see that either.

arclight-she can fly?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"