Arrowverse General Arrowverse Watching Order 2.0

Almost done with Smallville.

Holy crap was season 9 stupid. I know they wrote Lana off the show but if they knew they were doing a Kryptonian invasion angle for season 9, they picked the absolute stupidest possible way to write Lana off.

Especially in the future timeline. I'm supposed to believe that Lana, a living Kryptonite-powered ninja weapon, would be nowhere to be found and not even be mentioned when an army of Kryptonians destroyed the world?

Lana and Metallo should have been able to wreck the entire Kryptonian force.

Out of interest did you choose to have Batwoman 1.04 before 1.03 for a reason or is it just a mistake?

I am super impressed with your list. But I did notice one issue. Arrow 4.01 is not listed anywhere. I can guess approximately where it goes, but it would be nice to have it on the list.

I am super impressed with your list. But I did notice one issue. Arrow 4.01 is not listed anywhere. I can guess approximately where it goes, but it would be nice to have it on the list.
I already fixed it, the poster above let me know.

Now that I've finished everything, I'm going to rank the seasons/movies of the Arrowverse

1. The Flash (2014) season 1
2. Arrow season 2
3. The Flash season 2
4. Black Lightning season 1
5. Arrow season 5
----^the best------
6. Black Lightning season 2
7. Arrow season 1
8. Legends of Tomorrow season 4
9. Legends of Tomorrow season 3
10. Legends of Tomorrow season 2
------ ^great-----
11. The Flash (1990 series)
12. Superman: the Movie
13. Arrow season 6
14. Arrow season 7
15. The Flash season 3
16. Vixen: the Movie
17. Supergirl season 4
----^good----
18. The Flash season 5
19. The Flash season 4
20. Constantine
21. Freedom Fighters: the Ray: The Movie
22. Birds of Prey
23. Supergirl season 3
24. Supergirl season 2
----^decent---
25. Legends of Tomorrow season 1
26. Arrow season 3
27. Arrow season 4
28. Supergirl season 1
29. Superman II
30. Smallville season 6
---^bad---
31. Smallville season 3
32. Smallville season 2
33. Smallville season 1
34. Superman Returns
35. Smallville season 4
36. Smallville season 5
37. Smallville season 7
38. Smallville season 9
39. Smallville season 10
40. Smallville season 8
-----^awful------

Last edited:
Now that I've finished everything, I'm going to rank the seasons/movies of the Arrowverse

1. The Flash (2014) season 1
2. Arrow season 2
3. The Flash season 2
4. Black Lightning season 1
5. Arrow season 5
----^the best------
6. Black Lightning season 2
7. Arrow season 1
8. Legends of Tomorrow season 4
9. Legends of Tomorrow season 3
10. Legends of Tomorrow season 2
------ ^great-----
11. The Flash (1990 series)
12. Superman: the Movie
13. Arrow season 6
14. Arrow season 7
15. The Flash season 3
16. Vixen: the Movie
17. Supergirl season 4
----^good----
18. The Flash season 5
19. The Flash season 4
20. Constantine
21. Freedom Fighters: the Ray: The Movie
22. Birds of Prey
23. Supergirl season 3
24. Supergirl season 2
----^decent---
25. Legends of Tomorrow season 1
26. Arrow season 3
27. Arrow season 4
28. Supergirl season 1
29. Superman II
30. Smallville season 6
---^bad---
31. Smallville season 3
32. Smallville season 2
33. Smallville season 1
34. Superman Returns
35. Smallville season 4
36. Smallville season 5
37. Smallville season 6
38. Smallville season 7
39. Smallville season 9
40. Smallville season 10
41. Smallville season 8
-----^awful------
You've got Smallville season 6 in there twice.

By the way, I've decided to do a (re)watch-through of the whole Adam West Batman TV series. I know we don't know it's connected yet but what the hell, it's a great show. Just finished season one (34 episodes). Season two is longer... 60 episodes.

By the way, I've decided to do a (re)watch-through of the whole Adam West Batman TV series. I know we don't know it's connected yet but what the hell, it's a great show. Just finished season one (34 episodes). Season two is longer... 60 episodes.
It's one of my favorite shows.

Is it possible to group it by year again, that makes it a lot more clearer

Is it possible to group it by year again, that makes it a lot more clearer

It just doesn't make sense to do it that way anymore, because of how Batwoman and Supergirl have some episodes from a current season that take place in previous years.

Plus as more shows keep getting added it will be more and more difficult to maintain it in a yearly format. Stargirl, for instance, appears it will run mostly in the offseason of the other shows.

And it's too hard to go back and try to put unrelated shows that aired in the same year into a coherent order after the fact. Like how I just stuck Birds of Prey in between two seasons of Smallville rather than trying to align them in some sort of timeline.

It just doesn't make sense to do it that way anymore, because of how Batwoman and Supergirl have some episodes from a current season that take place in previous years.

Plus as more shows keep getting added it will be more and more difficult to maintain it in a yearly format. Stargirl, for instance, appears it will run mostly in the offseason of the other shows.

And it's too hard to go back and try to put unrelated shows that aired in the same year into a coherent order after the fact. Like how I just stuck Birds of Prey in between two seasons of Smallville rather than trying to align them in some sort of timeline.
Understandable! Do you maybe know where we can watch the flash 1990 and smallville? It’s not on Netflix in the Netherlands.

Understandable! Do you maybe know where we can watch the flash 1990 and smallville? It’s not on Netflix in the Netherlands.

I just bought everything on Blu Ray when available and DVD if that's all there is. I live in the US so I'm not sure what shows are available on what services in Europe.

I know Smallville is available on Amazon Prime in the UK, but I dont know about Netherlands. And not that I condone piracy but you could try that.

Updated through the Crisis.

Depending on how the Crisis goes I could be adding a bunch more stuff. Almost definitely Batman 1989 and Batman Returns, and maybe Superboy if that dead Superman really was either John Newton or Gerard Christopher.

Great list!

I followed a link from Reddit.

Might I suggest adding the tie in comic that's being released? I realize it's not a show but it's Canon to the arrowverse.

Great list!

I followed a link from Reddit.

Might I suggest adding the tie in comic that's being released? I realize it's not a show but it's Canon to the arrowverse.

That opens up a whole bunch of cans of worms.

There are the previous Arrowverse comics that are supposed to be canon but contradict many things on the shows. And there are previous Arrowverse comics that are explicitly non-canon, like the Supergirl comics. There are Smallville comics that are supposed to be canon, which I have never read. And also non-canon Smallville comics. There was a comic tie-in to 1990 Flash.

Ultimately, this is a watching order. If someone else wants to do the leg work to see exactly which comics are canon and where they fit into the order, good for them. But I am choosing to limit it to a watching order, as opposed to a comprehensive timeline. That's just too much work otherwise.

Ok no worries. Also I noticed Supergirl is missing an episode. You're missing Season 5 Episode 6 - Confidence Women

Welp, I guess that adds

Batman (1989)
Batman Returns
Batman Forever
Batman and Robin
Batman (1966 film)
Batman (1966 TV series)
Green Hornet (1966 TV series)
Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders
Batman vs Two-Face
Titans

Got a bunch of episodes to add.