Assassins Creed 2 - Part 1

Teaser site for the new game. Whadya think?

http://assassinscreed.us.ubi.com/assassins-creed-2/teaser/

Here are some more details from Kotaku:

The official Assassin's Creed web site gives us a brief taste of the second entry in the series and clues us in on when we can expect concrete details on Assassin's Creed 2—next Thursday.

The teaser consists of little more than a short Flash animation, rendered in a hand drawn style noticeably similar to that of Leonardo da Vinci's inventions—focusing on the concealed blade Altair used in the original—and his Vitruvian Man. The final drawing hints at some sort of winged contraption that may indicate we'll be doing some flying (or at least some floating/humming of the Batman theme song) in the sequel.

The teaser also notes that we'll see more in the upcoming issue of Game Informer, with the date April 16, 2009 presumably indicating when the games mag is allowed to lift the veil on Ubisoft's sequel.

Given the Italian pedigree of the teaser, we'd think those rumored details of Assassin's Creed 2 taking place in Venice are sounding more and more likely. We're sure to know by next Thursday. Keep an eye peeled!

Just finished this. AMAZING game and a huge improvement over the first one. Aside from the often wonky climbing and jumping controls I have few complaints.

Loved the ending. [BLACKOUT]Fistfight with the Pope in a secret vault in the Vatican? Yes please.[/BLACKOUT]:awesome:

Also very satisfying from an achievment perspective. I got everything but Fly Swatter :cmad: but I liked the game so much I bought both DLC packs and am downloading them now. Will be the first game I get 1000/1000 gamerscore on (got real close with Bully, damn arcade machines)

I know it's old news to nearly everyone but I had to share a little enthusiam. As soon as I finish up the DLC I'm going fire up the copy of AC: Brotherhood I had the foresight to buy a few weeks ago. LOVE this series.

P.S. Is the ****ing Uplay server ever up? I have points from this and Splinter Cell Conviction (also awesome, played through that one a few weeks ago) but haven't been able to get in. I know it's a beta but you'd think it'd work at least some of the time.

Thought of another complaint. What is it with ubisoft and crappy gameplay choices that no one could possibly think are good ideas? First game only had one save slot, and in the second you can't replay missions? Who is making these bizarre and very poorly thought out decisions?

I know it's been discussed to death but damn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"