Audience test rumour is bunk

Good idea...

Watch it about 10 times by yourself, then let other people watch.

FOR A PRICE.

HughJackFan420 said:
yes thanks for the news flash

who ever started this rumor should be dragged out on the street and beaten rodney king style
its a dumb rumor its not true the movie is awesome with the action the trailers prove it.

^So started the rumor that spidermanhero has seen the movie and gave it an A for its action. HAHA this will create a stir for a couple of days, a few threads will pop up, and SHH! will contact Sony for official word. That Irish news paper should be shut down or have to publish an official apology. That guy from the NYTimes must be working for them now.

chaseter said:
^So started the rumor that spidermanhero has seen the movie and gave it an A for its action. HAHA this will create a stir for a couple of days, a few threads will pop up, and SHH! will contact Sony for official word. That Irish news paper should be shut down or have to publish an official apology. That guy from the NYTimes must be working for them now.
oops i forgot to add that the action looks awesome in the trailer thats what i meant.

farmerfran said:
I'd watch it, then go with a friend, and call everything that happens, just to tick him/her off.
Now that you've completely hijacked this thread with off-topic nonsense, I think you're right, it should be closed.

Iglius said:
If suddenly, a completely finished copy of the DVD fell right in front of you, hypothetically of course, would you watch it, or wait 'til May for the theater experience?

Well, it would depend on the circumstances. If I had to aquire it illigally than no. If it was legal, why wait? Of course I have a projector and a 9 foot screen at home, so need to wait for "theater" expirence ;)

illegal or legal you know your ass will watch it and then come may you'll see it again at the theatre.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"