First Avenger Audiences reactions to new Cap trailer attached to TF3

DavidRocky

Civilian
Reaction score
If you saw the new Cap trailer with TF3,lets post here how people reacted.

I guess,when they see the tagline "Heroes are made in America",american audiences will go wild:cwink:.

Doesn't look like Tony Stark.... but that would be freaking amazing if it was! XD

y'know.............shouldn't Captain America have been the movie to release July 4th weekend, instead of TF3?

y'know.............shouldn't Captain America have been the movie to release July 4th weekend, instead of TF3?

It certainly would have been very appropriate. On the other hand, though, the release date Cap has is probably a safer one, since it gives people a chance to breathe from the recent continuous release of "superhero" films(Thor, X-Men, and Green Lantern). It keeps the film from falling victim to a possible "genre" fatigue.

Given the fact that Paramount distributes both TF3 and Capt. America, and TF3 not only boasts bigger name recognition but also the people like Michael Bay and Steven Spielberg behind it, I'm disappointed but understandable why they would choose TF3 over Cap.

So are we seeing an Amazing Spider-Man Trailer this summer?

We got no Cap trailer. We got f**king Happy Feet 2.

The Cap trailer in 3D rocked the house. Not really the 3D itself (it doesn't seem too necessary), but the audience ate it up.

When the slogan, "Heroes. Are Made. In America." rolled, the philistines in my audience went hog wild, similar to how I would imagine they'd react to seeing a NASCAR crash or pretty lights. My group and I collectively groaned, rolled our eyes and went to sleep.

Movie looks fun though!

The 3D in the cap trailer was probably the best 3d of the night, especially the title itself... those letters just hanging in the air...

Not much of a reaction from my audience tho, except for a resounding "whoa!" when the shield flew at you. most of us don't even know who the heck Captain America is...

The 3d for the trailer ruined it for me. It was awful. Not much reaction. More reaction to mission impossible

:dry:

soooooo then you can't say it's not Tony Stark...
Are you guys referring to Tony Stark's dad in the trailer? Or is baby Tony Stark supposed to impossibly be in it somewhere?

I'm assuming that Cap (the movie) will end with him being in present day... OR... the Avengers movie will begin with them discovering Cap... i dunno...

No this movie begins with them discovering Cap. It starts in present day, the whole movie is a flashback of sorts.

:dry:

soooooo then you can't say it's not Tony Stark...

I can. There's a HD link for that 'Frozen' TV spot and you can see it's not RDJ (the guy is black)

.....Bill Foster maybe since Pym's "Busy" so to speak? :D
Or maybe even the BIG dude Thor trashed. :D still think that was Luke Cage but nobody's saying either way.

When the slogan, "Heroes. Are Made. In America." rolled, the philistines in my audience went hog wild, similar to how I would imagine they'd react to seeing a NASCAR crash or pretty lights. My group and I collectively groaned, rolled our eyes and went to sleep.

Movie looks fun though!

what?? :dry:

.....Bill Foster maybe since Pym's "Busy" so to speak? :D
Or maybe even the BIG dude Thor trashed. :D still think that was Luke Cage but nobody's saying either way.

I'd prefer if Cage wasn't a SHIELD member. He needs to get involved with SHIELD, AFTER he gets his powers.

Movie looks fun though!

gosh, you're so cool

Movie looks fun though!

Cool story, bro.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"