Sequels "Avengers 2 was substantially better than Avengers 3"

pr0xyt0xin

Shaper Savant
Reaction score
Who else cannot wait for the day when we can hypothetically say this?

"I loved TA2, but TA3 had a villain with much higher appeal to me and is therefore the preferred film."

Hypothetically speaking.

I still can't believe the cliffhanger at the end of the third Avengers film. I never expected they'd continue making MCU films, this being their 18th one.

"I thought Channing Tatum was a really interesting choice to take over RDJ in Avengers 3. He suprised alot of people"

"I preferred Avengers 3. It was nice to see Spielberg finally get around to the genre he should have always been a part of."

It's great DC let Marvel use one of their characters, but why did it have to be Snapper Carr?

"I didn't like their recasting for Tony Stark in Avengers 17. I preferred the previous 4 actors much better. But at least they finally referenced Spider-Man."

Edit: "The one thing Avengers 3 had going for it, over Avengers 2, was that they finally brought back Phil "His-First-Name-Is-Agent" Coulson. Even if he was the villain..."

Last edited:
They really need to quit changing stuff from the source material. I'm pretty sure Cap can't breathe in space.

They really need to quit changing stuff from the source material. I'm pretty sure Cap can't breathe in space.
And dang it will they please fix that friggin helmet already! His ears damn it! His ears!! :cmad:

I can't stop feeling like Michael Bay wasn't the man for the job of directing Avengers 4, i didn't mind the direction being darker and more urban, the action scenes were very good too but he was always pausing to show shots of Black Widow and Scarlet Witch's buts, but he made Nich Fury very badass
icon14.gif

By the way, happy 10th Anniversary of the first Avengers film, who knew in that time that Warner Bros. would get their act together and that they would team up with Marvel Studios of the Avengers vs Justice League crossover, can't stop waiting for that one, and i hope Josh Trank directs this like the rumors say, his Shadow of Colossus movie is one of the best movies this generation has ever seen.

I am quite happy with the decision to have Squirrel Girl be the one to defeat the Leader.

"Did anyone happen to catch that supposed Easter egg during the Spidey/Wolverine shower scene?"

^ I thought Scarlet Witch got killed in Avengers 15???

haha, and i allways thought Andrew Garfield was allways going to be the definite spider-man, i'm glad they rebooted it, now that Marc Webb is out they can make the movies more like the comics, Ultimate Spider-Man is going to be sweet and i'm glad SONY is going ahead with that deal to make it set in the MCU. I heard he was going to be in Avengers 5, is that true?

I am happy that now Marvel is rebooting they are doing faithful adaptations of Millar's first two volumes of Ultimates, back to back. Plus, I heard Millar agreed to write his original pitch for the third installment, and is pretending that Loeb's work does not exist.

I heard that now that the studio is making bank they were going to create a subsidiary studio dedicated only to Loeb related stories. Is this true?

Kevin Pennington sure made a swell Thanos

I heard that now that the studio is making bank they were going to create a subsidiary studio dedicated only to Loeb related stories. Is this true?
Nah, they're firing him, they discovered he was a double agent for DC :woot:
But they are creating a subsidiary studio dedicated to their non-super heroes properties.

"I didn't like their recasting for Tony Stark in Avengers 17. I preferred the previous 4 actors much better. But at least they finally referenced Spider-Man."

Edit: "The one thing Avengers 3 had going for it, over Avengers 2, was that they finally brought back Phil "His-First-Name-Is-Agent" Coulson. Even if he was the villain..."

I'm just glad that as a 66 year old man I can still enjoy the franchise. :wow: I wish my dad were still alive to enjoy it with me... :csad:

Marvel's losing its edge and DC's getting its back
Looks like it. I mean there has been so many problems with Marvel movies. Some of the movies were failures (Antman and Namor) because they were mishandled and Ironman 6 seems to be mishandled by Disney.(What were they thinking recasting Downey with Robert Pattison?!) Yet, while all this, is happening, DC is making a comeback in movies. The Batman and Superman 3rd reboot movies are already in the works, with one coming this year and the other coming next. And more are sure to follow because Batman and Superman are iconic figures. Spider-Man is Marvel's saving grace this year since they got the rights back when Sony went bankrupt, if it fails, Marvel/Disney will suffer heavily. Plus, DC is getting real talent to take over its movies ( i.e. Matthew Vaughn's Hawk Man, Joss Whedon(I'm so excited for Wonder Woman, etc).

I was upset that hulk wasn't going to be in Avengers 4 , but omg the after credit sequence at the end of fantastic four was amazing....finally live action planet hulk next summer

Ladies and gentlemen... it's taken us more than two decades... but we're finally getting The Incredible Hulk 2, with fan choice Zac Efron as the thirteenth actor to play Bruce Banner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"