Sequels "Avengers 2 was substantially better than Avengers 3"

I never liked the Nolan Batman films or the Marc Webb Spider-Man films, we were all just happy to see Batman and Spider-Man on screen. Also the new actor for Iron Man is a much better cast than Downey Jr.

I never liked the Nolan Batman films or the Marc Webb Spider-Man films, we were all just happy to see Batman and Spider-Man on screen. Also the new actor for Iron Man is a much better cast than Downey Jr.

I disagree, Taylor Lautner was a terrible choice for Stark.

I'm glad Marvel got Batman's rights back from WB finally.. It would be nice to see Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner re-unite in next Avengers...

I'm glad Marvel got Batman's rights back from WB finally.. It would be nice to see Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner re-unite in next Avengers...
Yeah, i still think that Justin Bieber should get another chance as Spider-Man, maybe we can see him in the next Avengers film

Yeah, i still think that Justin Bieber should get another chance as Spider-Man, maybe we can see him in the next Avengers film

He is too old for the role imo, I think Robert Downey Jr. Jr. would be perfect fit in Avengers 8

He is too old for the role imo, I think Robert Downey Jr. Jr. would be perfect fit in Avengers 8
You mean Roudey Downey III right? That guy doesn't know how to act, he's even worse than his father

FINALLY!!! After the success of X-Men: Annhilation, Fox is moving forward with Old Man Logan!! They say they want to get Hugh Jackman back! And Are looking at a 2029 release date!!

"I really enjoyed The Avengers reboot, but you can't beat the classic!"

*pondering a creative comment

The Planet Hulk/World War Hulk/Civil War/Annihilation/Squirrel Girl Pentalogy was great and all, but the tragic on-set accident that claimed the lives of dozens of Squirrel Girl extras means Marvel-Disney-Shwartz may never see a profit on their 5 billion dollar investment. Maybe if the animators hadn't gone on strike, MDS wouldnt have used those genetically modified, super-intelligent squirrels, and all those people would still be alive. Furthermore, maybe the so-called chipmunk apocalypse couldve been avoided. In hindsight, burning all the trees was probably an overreaction. Still, Squirrel Girl was an epic conclusion to a great series. Totally worth it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"