Avengers Alliance - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
The epic battle being Guardians only was a nice touch.

Taking on Ronan, Nebula and the Black Order was my toughest fight since Apocalypse and the Four Horsemen.

Taking on Ronan, Nebula and the Black Order was my toughest fight since Apocalypse and the Four Horsemen.
I use Groot to protect Star-Lord and a Blaster agent. I use the consumable that gives you two turns to take out Proxima Midnight first since she's the biggest danger to Groot. Supergiant is a breeze then. In the 2nd wave, I try to take out Black Dwarf first since he protects Corpus Gaive. With the 3rd wave, I use up the 3rd and 4th abilities of the Cosmic Cube, along with Star-Lord's exploit ability in his L9, to deal massive damage quickly to Ronan and Nebula.

Which one is the Black Order? :huh:

Also, why does it say that Rocket is the team up in Missions 1 and 3, but when you play 3, instead of Rocket it's actually Iron Man? That means I can't get to use his abilities for Task 23 while playing Mission 3, which I have already started. I didn't want to have to play Mission 1 again as I've already 3-starred it a few days ago.

I fought all of the mini bosses and Ronan a couple of days ago or so. I forget who I used against them, but it might've been Punisher, with just a generalist agent.

I'm going to do it later today when the research ends. I'm already thinking of what am I going to do.

Maybe use Iron-Man, his L9 equipped with tactical strikes and see how it goes.

Which one is the Black Order? :huh:

Also, why does it say that Rocket is the team up in Missions 1 and 3, but when you play 3, instead of Rocket it's actually Iron Man? That means I can't get to use his abilities for Task 23 while playing Mission 3, which I have already started. I didn't want to have to play Mission 1 again as I've already 3-starred it a few days ago.

I fought all of the mini bosses and Ronan a couple of days ago or so. I forget who I used against them, but it might've been Punisher, with just a generalist agent.
Rocket is the team-up in the epic boss fight so the task message is correct.

Rocket is the team-up in the epic boss fight so the task message is correct.

But you can't really use him in the epic boss fight to complete task 23 since that fight is task 25.

But you can't really use him in the epic boss fight to complete task 23 since that fight is task 25.
You can still do an epic boss fight before that task, although it'd sort of be a waste of UIso. I didn't worry about using each GotG member since I had all of them beforehand and was able to complete most of those tasks outside SO.

Also some news today from @MAAInsiders:
-Drax will be the first to his movie alt and they've taken into consideration most don't have him
-There'll be some PVP news coming in the next few days (hopefully it's about the level cap and not just about the PVP and LB heroes associated with the next tournament)

Yeah Star-Lord kills it in 12.2.

One time I got a round bonus of 300, which I never would have thought possible.

Also some news today from @MAAInsiders:
-Drax will be the first to his movie alt and they've taken into consideration most don't have him
-There'll be some PVP news coming in the next few days (hopefully it's about the level cap and not just about the PVP and LB heroes associated with the next tournament)

PVP with limited defenses needs to be ready. It's been too long promised.

I know the roulette wheel isn't really random, but does it ever land on 10 CPs for the epic boss in 12.2? I've played it numerous times already and it never hits the jackpot. If I'm only getting 1 CP at a time, then it's going to take really long to actually get enough to recruit Rocket and Ares.

And how many levels above does an agent have to be for you to be able to one shot all the villains? It's still taking too long to play the game and defeat them at the moment. The required level is 109 and I'm on level 121. It still requires too much healing of all the allies at the moment.

Yeah Star-Lord kills it in 12.2.

One time I got a round bonus of 300, which I never would have thought possible.
I've taken to doing 12.5 since it cuts down on the amount of battles I need to get Star-Lord to the next training and 12.2 has gotten dull from farming it so often. I'm at 1979 CP so I don't really need to CP farm right now. The only thing that could make me start up again is the cost of the GotG alts since it sounds like they will be costing CP even with their Covert Ops releases.

well got my Star Lord, now to level him up

There's now a countdown to recruit Drax with less that 8 hours to go.

There's now a countdown to recruit Drax with less that 8 hours to go.

am not getting up around 5 am to recruit him :oldrazz:

I'll do it when I wake up tomorrow

Wonder if this means the CO for his alts will appear when he's available for everyone else. This is going to be an expensive month with all these alts likely costing CP and then Medusa possibly showing up when PVP Tournament 17 starts.

Yeah it's going to take a lot of my CPs. But that's what I farmed them for after all. Oh well.

Yeah it's going to take a lot of my CPs. But that's what I farmed them for after all. Oh well.
Me too. Also, have you read the thread over on PD's forums about Drax being released so soon? Can't believe there are so many stupid people over there, mainly the ones complaining that the hero reward is now degraded by having him released before the next PVP Tournament ends.

They saved 135 CP.

Talk about your first world problems...

I'm now stuck on Task 24, possibly indefinitely. Until I can farm enough CPs to complete the Epic Boss fight, or can farm enough gold to skip the task, then I can't get Star Lord. The same thing happened last time with Cannonball, whom I couldn't get because I simply wasn't far enough through all the Season 1 missions at the time to farm 12.2. Now I can, but it's still taking a long time. Only up to 110 CPs so far, which isn't even enough to get Rocket Raccoon. Still another 225 CPs to go. :(

And for this Drax simulation, do you actually need to own Drax to be able to participate? I guess it's not a "free" uniform as such either, but just that it unlocks it, like a CO character? I don't even have Drax, so I don't know whether I would bother with this.

I'm now stuck on Task 24, possibly indefinitely. Until I can farm enough CPs to complete the Epic Boss fight, or can farm enough gold to skip the task, then I can't get Star Lord. The same thing happened last time with Cannonball, whom I couldn't get because I simply wasn't far enough through all the Season 1 missions at the time to farm 12.2. Now I can, but it's still taking a long time. Only up to 110 CPs so far, which isn't even enough to get Rocket Raccoon. Still another 225 CPs to go. :(

And for this Drax simulation, do you actually need to own Drax to be able to participate? I guess it's not a "free" uniform as such either, but just that it unlocks it, like a CO character? I don't even have Drax, so I don't know whether I would bother with this.

There's 18 days left, assuming you have 50 allies, you should be able to complete the task. You'll get enough unstables from visiting your allies maps, so collect energy gifts only and keep farming. For future S.O.s, try to keep about 360cps banked.

As newer players, we can't always get everything.

There's 18 days left, assuming you have 50 allies, you should be able to complete the task. You'll get enough unstables from visiting your allies maps, so collect energy gifts only and keep farming. For future S.O.s, try to keep about 360cps banked.

As newer players, we can't always get everything.

It's not the unstables which is the problem so much. I always end up with more than enough. It's the CPs. Farming them is taking forever and I may not get another 225 in time.

If I were at least 30 levels above the required one for 12.2, it would probably be a quick affair, but at the moment, even at 15 levels above, I still have to spend time (and silver) to get resources to stay alive.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back