Avengers Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but that was after Sony was pretty much destroyed via supernatural elements and was forced to bend the knee.

Fox and Disney will be at war long after the Big Crunch destroys existence and the Big Bang starts anew.

Best hope would be whatever CEO or Board Members pushing the ban, get replaced by people who realize the ban is about as effective as Thomas Jefferson's Embargo Act was against Britain.

If there was no ban, we would have gotten Jubilee and Banshee plus the other Brotherhood members as lock boxes, a long time ago. It doesn't mean the ban can't be lifted, just like the Spider-ban was lifted we got Miles, SpOck and the rest of the spiders in short order.
seeing that dagger is one of the x-men from the time before Dr. doom the created "battle world" event seeing most of earth in spit parts of the multiverse and cloak and dagger are known mutant's.....

we'll have to see what happen's. Remember marvel priority right now where Disney in concerned with games is their own movies promoted in Disney based games of their owned movies. their agenda. but marvel avenger alliance still put mutants and dagger and cloak fit that bill and spite fire was also known as a mutant hybrid even though her profile in the game of avengers alliance skips this part. everywhere else still states it.

marvel hero's , future fight and champions are under studio's licensed to marvel them selves(which doesn't involve Disney are doing what is still normal where the comic's are involved) and to avoid crap with fox initially, they are just sticking to comic origin's and costumes which is their absolute own creations from the books, which predate their stupid movie obsession.

which those studio's like fox have no right to tell them what to do. and lastly fox went to be marvel to ask them permission to create tv shows like hell fire and legion.

Fox freaking had to ask marvel permission. there's some leeway there since that happened especially after the failure of the Fantastic four movie reboot which had fox act in that state.

Last edited:
seeing that dagger is one of the x-men from the time before Dr. doom the created "battle world" event seeing most of earth in spit parts of the multiverse and cloak and dagger are known mutant's.....

we'll have to see what happen's. Remember marvel priority right now where Disney in concerned with games is their own movies promoted in Disney based games of their owned movies. their agenda. but marvel avenger alliance still put mutants and dagger and cloak fit that bill and spite fire was also known as a mutant hybrid even though her profile in the game of avengers alliance skips this part. everywhere else still states it.

marvel hero's , future fight and champions are under studio's licensed to marvel them selves(which doesn't involve Disney are doing what is still normal where the comic's are involved) and to avoid crap with fox initially, they are just sticking to comic origin's and costumes which is their absolute own creations from the books, which predate their stupid movie obsession.

which those studio's like fox have no right to tell them what to do. and lastly fox went to be marvel to ask them permission to create tv shows like hell fire and legion.

Fox freaking had to ask marvel permission. there's some leeway there since that happened especially after the failure of the Fantastic four movie reboot which had fox act in that state.

No Fox said they always had TV rights and they never had to get permission from Marvel at all. I remember when it happened everyone assumed a deal had been made but apparently Fox has 100% rights to live action tv and didn't need Marvel's permission or approval.

As is, I assume Cloak and Dagger get a pass only because Disney isn't going to make them mutants in the tv show just like with Scarlet Witch.

As for other characters I assume it's just tricking Disney to giving the OK. If they don't know they are mutants they can't turn them down. But then you have cases where they obviously look into existing characters like Thundra and see there was a tie to a Fox property and suddenly that character is persona non gratis.

With the Brotherhood and Mystique there's just no way to trick Disney into allowing them as they know they are Fox owned characters.

Honestly i wouldn't be surprised if Black Panther or the Inhumans were put under the ban next as they have ties to F4 just like Thundra did. I wouldn't put it past Disney Execs to be that foolish with 'the ban'.
I mean Inhumans DID just get put into development hell...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"