Avengers Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 4 more heroes to get to complete all of season 2: Rescue, Blackbolt, Angel and Daimon Hellstrom.

I imagine I probably won't recruit them though until after the SO. I hope the SO only requires 2 heroes like it has been doing lately.

There's a hero sale on at the moment where some of them are being sold for 50, 37 or 25 gold (normally 200 CP, 135 CP or 90 CP respectively).

I think I'll pass though. If I had more gold I would be tempted to get them, but I'm saving my gold for if the lockboxes go on sale to get Elektra and hopefully Magneto.

Same here. I have enough CP to get the 2 regular characters I don't have, but I'm waiting on the civil war Alts to get them.

Well I only have 23 CPs at the moment, so I really need to farm a lot before the next SO both for the heroes and the alts. Don't think I'd really want another Cap or Iron Man alt at the moment though. Maybe Black Panther and Spider-Man and possibly Falcon.

Yeah, Cap and Iron Man both have 4 alts already.Black Widow and Hawkey have 3 so they don't need one, but poor Black Panther has no alts. He's the oldest character in the game without any extra costumes.

If Spider-Man gets an alt, it's okay but he has enough already.

Looks like I'll finally be able to finish recruiting the season 1 heroes (just 3 left)

Nice to have a bit of downtime between events. Using the time to level Shocker, Death Locket, and Cloak and Dagger while continuing my farming of all the stuff from CH 10.

Winter Soldier was a lockbox hero right? Or was he an SO reward hero? I'm just wondering whether to train him or not in advance of the CW SO. If he's just a lockbox, they might not make him a requirement since not everyone will have him, which would mean I can leave his training for a while and train someone else.

Who do you think is going to be needed in a battle? Vision? Ant-Man? Black Widow? I could train Vision to level 15 I suppose. Most of the other CW characters I already have at level 15 except for the ones I've just mentioned.

Winter Soldier was lockbox.

As far as who you need, I think it will be very much a split path SO, so I'd have everyone from the movie ready.

I wouldn't worry about sending off heroes right now since, according to a poster on PD's forums who did the breakdown, the SOs with movie tie-ins have been released 2-10 days before the US release date for the films, with the average being about 7 days.

That brings back old memories... before the dark times... before the ban...
there's no ban just agenda pushing with joe Q that's all.

we'll see more mutants again. the other games still have them.

Last edited:
Falcon is another one I need to train. That costume he currently has in MAA he never actually wore in CA:TWS. It looks like the full army fatigues shown in early pictures.

Falcon is another one I need to train. That costume he currently has in MAA he never actually wore in CA:TWS. It looks like the full army fatigues shown in early pictures.
the costume from his appearance in the cap movie before winter soldier.

we'll see if he get's another movie alt. BTw as to the black panther one it's called his urban jungle costume from the time he was pretending to be daredevil to help dare devil out in the books

Nov
10:11

Square-at-size_200x200_BlackPanther_UrbanJungle.png

Black Panther Urban Jungle Costume

Check out Black Panther's newest costume - Urban Jungle!
Read More

Much rather get either a classic version of Falcon or Captain America Sam Wilson then a slighty updated movie alt if we get one.

it is weird(not really the heads/ Bosses at marvel are overly obsessed with the movies and nearly force it the comic's too much initially) with falcon but they are obsessed with the movies these days . marvel heroes does have the classic falcon look or a more updated version of it. we'll have to see if they over add it in MAA 1.

there's no ban just agenda pushing with joe Q that's all.

we'll see more mutants again. the other games still have them.

See I keep hearing there isn't a ban and they'll come back and then I hear it's 100% official edict from Disney and the other games are allowed to use X-men because they had some special deal that prevents Disney from having a say in their decisions.

Much rather get either a classic version of Falcon or Captain America Sam Wilson then a slighty updated movie alt if we get one.

I'd like all the classic versions of costumes too: She-Hulk's torn white dress, Mockingbird's West Coast Avengers outfit, Luke Cage's 70s outfit, Falcon's classic red and white outfit. Would've preferred some of those to the Worthy alts we got which were totally invented for the game.

[BLACKOUT][/BLACKOUT]
See I keep hearing there isn't a ban and they'll come back and then I hear it's 100% official edict from Disney and the other games are allowed to use X-men because they had some special deal that prevents Disney from having a say in their decisions.

If there was no ban, we would have gotten Jubilee and Banshee plus the other Brotherhood members as lock boxes, a long time ago. It doesn't mean the ban can't be lifted, just like the Spider-ban was lifted we got Miles, SpOck and the rest of the spiders in short order.

[BLACKOUT][/BLACKOUT]

If there was no ban, we would have gotten Jubilee and Banshee plus the other Brotherhood members as lock boxes, a long time ago. It doesn't mean the ban can't be lifted, just like the Spider-ban was lifted we got Miles, SpOck and the rest of the spiders in short order.

Yeah but that was after Sony was pretty much destroyed via supernatural elements and was forced to bend the knee.

Fox and Disney will be at war long after the Big Crunch destroys existence and the Big Bang starts anew.

Best hope would be whatever CEO or Board Members pushing the ban, get replaced by people who realize the ban is about as effective as Thomas Jefferson's Embargo Act was against Britain.

Yeah but that was after Sony was pretty much destroyed via supernatural elements and was forced to bend the knee.

Fox and Disney will be at war long after the Big Crunch destroys existence and the Big Bang starts anew.

Best hope would be whatever CEO or Board Members pushing the ban, get replaced by people who realize the ban is about as effective as Thomas Jefferson's Embargo Act was against Britain.

Exactly. Spider was put on the back burner, not as much as the X-Men or Fantastic 4, but once they made a deal he came back to the forefront.

I wish there was more synergy between these licensees. I loved the Ultimate Alliance console games, but I know that it is going to be a long time before any kind of deal is made, so I will just hope we get some of the good characters that still aren't in this game in.

Exactly. Spider was put on the back burner, not as much as the X-Men or Fantastic 4, but once they made a deal he came back to the forefront.

I wish there was more synergy between these licensees. I loved the Ultimate Alliance console games, but I know that it is going to be a long time before any kind of deal is made, so I will just hope we get some of the good characters that still aren't in this game in.

Well there will never be a deal with Fox and Disney. Fox will own the F4 and X-men properties forever, they have no reason to give them up. They aren't losing anything. Disney is the only one losing money on the deal and Fox is more than happy to keep it that way.
Not to mention with the way the X-men casts contracts were made... even IF Disney allowed merchandising, legally they can't, as the whole First Class cast has complete and total rights to their likeness and have to approve any merchandise themselves.

The only way this will change is if Disney accepts they won't get those properties back and focusses instead on riding Fox's coat tails and trying to profit off the characters in tv shows, comics, and video games.

I wonder who we'll get for the Dr Strange SO later this year. Clea? Is she even in the movie? Or maybe Wong? Or the Ancient One? I'd prefer Clea personally.

And then next year who can they possibly give us for Spider-Man: Homecoming?

For GOTG, I would like Mantis. I hope they give us classic Mantis though as well as a Guardians alt, just like they did for the other Guardians last time round.

I wonder who we'll get for the Dr Strange SO later this year. Clea? Is she even in the movie? Or maybe Wong? Or the Ancient One? I'd prefer Clea personally.

And then next year who can they possibly give us for Spider-Man: Homecoming?

For GOTG, I would like Mantis. I hope they give us classic Mantis though as well as a Guardians alt, just like they did for the other Guardians last time round.

Clea isn't in it. Rachel McAdams is 99% confirmed to be Night Nurse and will be the female lead and love interest for the Strange movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"