Avengers Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont have time to play 2 games. We'll see what happens though.

At the moment, looks like the X-Men are being downplayed (even maybe ignored)

X-Men and Fantastic Four are definitely off the radar as long as Fox has those movie rights. Deadpool too i think.

X-Men and Fantastic Four are definitely off the radar as long as Fox has those movie rights. Deadpool too i think.

Which is why I love the current Avengers Alliance. Marvel games a a dime a dozen, ones actually WITH the whole Marvel universe anymore are rare. Getting to see X-men interact with Avengers and F4 is great as no one else does it anymore.

Which is why I love the current Avengers Alliance. Marvel games a a dime a dozen, ones actually WITH the whole Marvel universe anymore are rare. Getting to see X-men interact with Avengers and F4 is great as no one else does it anymore.

Yeah, i love the Lego Marvel game for this. Im looking forward to its sequel, but it won5 be the same without the X-Men or Fantastic 4.

They also teased Red She Hulk as the reward for SO 32.

If it's just for mobile, then maybe it won't affect the current game. Unless they're planning on having MAA2 supersede MAA1 and moving it off Facebook so it becomes exclusively mobile, then eventually ceasing MAA1 while MAA2 becomes the default game.

If that happens, I'm not starting again. I don't really want to start on MAA2.

If it's just for mobile, then maybe it won't affect the current game. Unless they're planning on having MAA2 supersede MAA1 and moving it off Facebook so it becomes exclusively mobile, then eventually ceasing MAA1 while MAA2 becomes the default game.

If that happens, I'm not starting again. I don't really want to start on MAA2.

Not to mention there won't really be anything to separate MA2 from any of the other 3D mobile marvel games.

To me, it sounds like another MAA: Tactics but with more stuff incorporated in from MAA1 so it doesn't feel too different.

That would be the wisest path, from a management point of view, if executed correctly (success in moving the player base to mobile)

Having 2 games doubles the maintenance costs, and they are competing against each other. Twice the coding, design, storytelling, for a demographic they already are dominating? And I'm not sure of the costs of developing games in Flash, but it seems that developing for mobile could be a lot cheaper (more and younger developers, AFAIK there are cheaper and more powerful tools, like Unity)

I guess I'll play it to see how it is. I didn't join this game until like two or three years, so we'll see if joining one at the start is any better.

If it's just for the mobile, it explains why they stopped updating MAA on iOS.

From one of the mods on PD, it seems we got a hint of who an upcoming SO hero is:

Agents,

Today we announced the upcoming game “Marvel: Avengers Alliance 2”. We are very excited to bring you this mobile title! But we also wanted to make sure everyone knew we are continuing to create content for Marvel: Avengers Alliance including the current Jessica Jones Spec Op., new PvP seasons, and an upcoming Spec Op that will have you seeing Red! In addition to limited time content, Chapter 10 is still being worked on and who knows what other heroes will make an appearance!

Based on the bolded part, it sure seems that Red She-Hulk is going to be coming to the game.

Well that's good that they'll continue with the current MAA. I don't want to switch over to a new version.

And I have 7 covers and 17 duplicates now. 240 LBs opened in total. This is 10 LBs off from my worst showing last time round.

If MAA2 is just for mobile, I'll only play it if I can transfer all my recruits and items from mobile MAA1.

That's hardly likely. Otherwise they would've done that already to make MAA playable across all platforms.

They didn't do that when the Playdom version shut down and you could only play it on Facebook. People lost all their items and gold. I only got one hero transferred across which I had won in an SO which had now finished but everyone else I had recruited normally were not transferred.

I've only got 118 LBs now and I haven't opened any of them yet.

Oh good, Enchanted LBs are on sale. Still two covers away.

rOFBdc0.png

Does anyone else think of the Widow from 'Into the Badlands' when they see Elsa Bloodstone? They both have that bit of red hair over their eye.

Last edited:
7 covers and 18 duplicates now. 250 LBs opened in total. This is how many LBs it took last time to get Mordo, so now Boomerang is going to be my worst. Guaranteed to get him in 20 though.

7 covers and 19 duplicates now. 260 opened. I only need one more LB to open another 10 though to be guaranteed Boomerang.

EDIT: I bought the final LB with 1 gold and have now recruited Boomerang with a total of 8 covers and 19 duplicates, and 270 LBs. Worst showing so far.

^This is the kind of thing that makes me nervous. Sooner or later I'm gonna have to open those LBs and face the possibility of not getting the guy. :(

Well if you only have half the number I opened, then you probably won't get him unless you're extremely lucky. Why don't you just open them as you go along and that will give you an idea of how near or far you are to the target instead of waiting until the end and finding out you were never near at all?

Well if you only have half the number I opened, then you probably won't get him unless you're extremely lucky. Why don't you just open them as you go along and that will give you an idea of how near or far you are to the target instead of waiting until the end and finding out you were never near at all?
Since I'm doing the same thing, I'll answer. If I'm going to be short covers, I'd rather just wait and not stress that I'm not fighting enough GBs, when I'm going to buy extra lockboxes any way.

I'm up to 220 after collecting my lockboxes today before I spawned my new Kingpin. Since I should be able to spawn 2 more, before the SO ends, I think I should be able to get to 260 before it's over.

I have Boomerang currently training to level 7. He should be at level 8 by the end of the day or early tomorrow depending on when I can start training him/ levelling him up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"