Avengers Alliance - Part 9

Discussion in 'PC' started by Thread Manager, Apr 25, 2016.

1. Jay Beezy

Jay Beezy Registered

I had to use the nullifier on round three because of that shield.

2. General Mike

General Mike EXTERMINATE!

I just threw Christmas presents and Easter Eggs at him.

3. zenith16

zenith16 Registered

#778 zenith16, Sep 29, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2016
  4. zenith16

zenith16 Registered

Ok here are the last of the video's before he himself moves on to the other none disney & facebook, but Marvel related games.

he named the first duck dynasty (not based the show according he
    's never seen it ) the other is the sendoff/ farewell

[YT]_xivqdH57_M[/YT]

Marvel Avengers Alliance: Team Spotlight Episode 7 - Duck Dynasty!
    2,464 views 2 days ago

Published on 27 Sep 2016
    Team Spotlight episode 7 features the team - Duck Dynasty. The team consists of Howard the Duck and the Unbeatable Squirrel Girl (Howard the Duck Cosplay Alternate Costume)!

Lastly Below

[YT]Pu1JnjxZK9Y[/YT]

Marvel Avengers Alliance: 'All Hail The King' Farewell Episode
    3,760 views 1 day ago

Published on 28 Sep 2016
    This video is just a little farewell tribute to the MAA All Hail the King Series. AHTK may return some day for a new series or game, but with Marvel Avengers Alliance coming to a close, this will be the final episode for now.

source:The Kingfisher 745

#779 zenith16, Sep 30, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2016
  5. DawnWarrior

DawnWarrior Questioner of Authority

Whelp, that's it for me. 5-starred the SO. 5-starred 1.12.2. Mastered Season 2 up through Chapter 6. Used up all my gold and CP to get a couple more heroes (Iceman, Nico, Starlord, Colleen Wing). Screencapped my whole roster for posterity. Even played one more Epic Boss round in Season 2. Gonna miss this game, but it'll be interesting to see how my daily routine changes since I don't plan to replace it with another game.

6. Webfoot Hero

Webfoot Hero West Coaster

For the first time in a while, I'm not currently playing any games, either online or console. There just aren't any games that I feel I should be playing.

7. GeneralAntilles

GeneralAntilles Registered

And so passes Avengers Alliance... I remember when I first started it was because I saw a headline on Superherohype about Scarlet Witch being added to the roster, logged in and got the bonus gold and got her and Sif. That was back in 2012... so many memories...

Remember getting Valkyrie in the winter spec ops. First spec ops character I was able to win. From then on won every one after. Never won PvP, highest I got was Vibranium once.

Here's to you Avengers Alliance, you were taken too soon by men without thought or vision...

8. General Mike

General Mike EXTERMINATE!

I fell asleep playing the game last night. When I woke up, it did the force refresh and that was all she wrote.

I probably put more time into this game than any other I've ever played. I think I started playing pretty much when the game started, but then took a long break from the game. When I came back it was right around the time of the 2nd anniversary. The Apocalypse SO was over, and the Captain America: Winter Soldier SO hadn't started yet. Pretty much played every day for the last 2 and a half years.

Thanks for the memories.

9. henry_9305

henry_9305 Registered

I am already missing the game.

10. Jordacar

Jordacar The Endless One

Every 20 minutes I get the urge to cycle my flight deck.

11. zenith16

zenith16 Registered

so for all those looking for a replace ment this game which I'm putting link to is coming next year and the beta for it has start in some countries/ region's it's called

Marvel Strike force: mobile RPG game << on the hype

^^ Details and game play video's of people that have recieved the beta already devote to the game. and there's alot in common with Avengers alliance . Hell it's basically avenger's allince 3 . which is an improvemnt MMA 2.

it's weird but the name right now makes a little more sense since we'll playing the wider MU and not just Avengers,

12. Dark Raven

Dark Raven The Gal from Themyscira

This thread was a blast from the past. I'll have a look at the game at some point.

13. zenith16

zenith16 Registered

[​IMG]

Get Your Avengers Alliance Fix with Marvel Strike Force

[​IMG]

Posted Dec 07, 2017 General | Columns | 7 Comments

I honestly never expected to see another Marvel game in that style again, especially not so soon, but a new title called Marvel Strike Force was recently announced. Currently only available in soft-launch in New Zealand and Canada, Marvel Strike Force is more of a clone of the incredibly popular Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes than it is Avengers Alliance, but the experience is close enough.
    Read more

source: MMORPG.com