Avengers Alliance - Part 9

I've lost the motivation to play anymore. I can't train everyone up and by the time I even do, the game will be gone. I'm starting to delete some of my allies from Facebook because once the game ends, these are people I don't even know and were only ever on my friends list for that particular purpose.

I've lost the motivation to play anymore. I can't train everyone up and by the time I even do, the game will be gone. I'm starting to delete some of my allies from Facebook because once the game ends, these are people I don't even know and were only ever on my friends list for that particular purpose.
that's sad to see. I'm doing what king fisher said via his youtube. I'm staying contact with those people and when he find's new thing to play be it like contest of champion's or if he goes to marvel heroes (the latter of which I'm on already ) I'll be able to still play with those people .

I don't want to act like that pruson at disney interactive who are self destructing this game cause they don't want to support it any more . they made poor business chose's and getting rid of things and fans that were still doing good for them.

all cause their own screw up.

I'll respect your chose. I hope to see you in another game we can all play.

Last edited:
Yep, just want to get everyone at least to level 9, try them all out, get every team up I want. Then just wait for the end and get ready to start playing 'Nearer Thy God to Thee' and practicing saying 'Gentleman, it's been a privilege playing with you.' to all of you.

I just finished Chapter 11 today, using up some of my full energies to complete the final premium mission. While I was on that mission, I noticed the pop-up dialogue for Deadpool when Zemo appears on the map. He addresses us with "O hai". I didn't know he was a Tommy Wiseau fan. :funny:

Yep, just want to get everyone at least to level 9, try them all out, get every team up I want. Then just wait for the end and get ready to start playing 'Nearer Thy God to Thee' and practicing saying 'Gentleman, it's been a privilege playing with you.' to all of you.

What's ironic is that I've deliberately kept mostly everyone at lower levels and have just farmed silver and S.H.I.E.L.D. points without any real plans to level them up further until some unknown time later. :funny:

I've only leveled up the key six Avengers. Iron Man and Hulk were the only ones I pushed to max levels.

I picked up Phyla this morning cause of the Roulette. and I'm speed training her. I 'm do anything too heavy with my goals .
I'll just pick up Adam warlock if this game will allow it and use him to beat down Odin .

Man I wish this game under someone else game studio wise else and we''d have gotten to keep cause it was in a traditional game sense where we buy the game we keep it.

got Adam Warlock last night really fast and been speed training him since

I think my Adam Warlock is still on level 2. Others I recruited haven't even made it past level 1.

I think my Adam Warlock is still on level 2. Others I recruited haven't even made it past level 1.
yeah well it's one of the goals I set for my self . I plan to get some certain characters past level 9

it was also a thing on king fishers you tube channel b he just put out his video of his adam warlock which he got last night as well to taking on Thanos.

I already had black panther cat lady harm dates with doing white tiger hell cat and black cat.

I'd do tigra but.. . seeing she''s with hank pim and I don't think I'll have time to train her I left her out sadly.

I decided to play the game all over again starting from S1C1. It is still very fun to play.

I've probably won the most UISOs that I have ever won in this game on the roulette for several days, but it's all useless. I have about 3678 at the moment, but I don't feel like playing that SO. I would've preferred to win CPs instead or gold.

I would like to keep playing, and finish the Spec OP and Season 2, but with no future for the game, and no difficulty I just can't. My goal was always to be better prepared for what's next, farming and recruiting, while using as few gold as possible (the amount of gold was my "score" in some way). Now, the game as become meaningless :(

I would like to keep playing, and finish the Spec OP and Season 2, but with no future for the game, and no difficulty I just can't. My goal was always to be better prepared for what's next, farming and recruiting, while using as few gold as possible (the amount of gold was my "score" in some way). Now, the game as become meaningless :(

That's exactly my feeling. I would train up the heroes in preparation for something - eg a future spec op or chapter and I would also try to spend as little gold as possible. But now it doesn't matter if you blow a whole load of gold on something. And it would take far too long to train everyone to level 15 - certainly longer than the remaining time we have left. And even if I somehow could, it would all be gone anyway. And I have finished season 2 already. I won't bother to farm for any ISOs or weapons though, because there's no point.

So yes, it has become meaningless.

That's exactly my feeling. I would train up the heroes in preparation for something - eg a future spec op or chapter and I would also try to spend as little gold as possible. But now it doesn't matter if you blow a whole load of gold on something. And it would take far too long to train everyone to level 15 - certainly longer than the remaining time we have left. And even if I somehow could, it would all be gone anyway. And I have finished season 2 already. I won't bother to farm for any ISOs or weapons though, because there's no point.

So yes, it has become meaningless.

If only there was something to do to take advantage of a good team, like some generic daily PVP or something.

This is not a good year for me. It was turning pretty depressing already, and now MAA closes. I'm about to explode like Ross when someone ate his sandwich.

Yap. Never gets old to me!
:up:

I hate to admit it, but this game has become part of my daily routine.
I used to had the same goal like you but at this point I simply change it to buying every costumes in the game and trying them out.

It is hard to accept the fact that the thing we worked so hard for the last four years is coming to an end. But I'd say it is better to just enjoy the last days of the game. At least that is what I am doing right now.

:up:

I hate to admit it, but this game has become part of my daily routine.

I used to had the same goal like you but at this point I simply change it to buying every costumes in the game and trying them out.

It is hard to accept the fact that the thing we worked so hard for the last four years is coming to an end. But I'd say it is better to just enjoy the last days of the game. At least that is what I am doing right now.

Well I was trying to get every character and costume, but that's never going to happen. I can't farm enough CPs to get all the characters (there's about 5 left to get) let alone getting all the alts which I had planned on getting next.

Well I was trying to get every character and costume, but that's never going to happen. I can't farm enough CPs to get all the characters (there's about 5 left to get) let alone getting all the alts which I had planned on getting next.
You can use the UISO for the deploy in SO. It is a great way to farm CP as one of the rewards is 30 CPs.

You can use the UISO for the deploy in SO. It is a great way to farm CP as one of the rewards is 30 CPs.

I've already finished the SO so that option of farming is out the window now. I'm down to about 46 CPs after having recruited various characters.

It still really bugs me they kept to 'the ban' despite being closed down. I mean the final thing is about gathering all the telepaths... and they don't mention Jean Grey or Emma Frost? I mean Emma had tons of dialogue throughout the game, till disney took over and suddenly she was never invovled in anything anymore.

Ugh. At least Marvel Heroes still doesn't have to follow it.

I'm sad we never saw Silver Surfer, Namor or Galactus in the game. They were huge characters who were missing.

In the end we got nobodies like Cammi the astro boy and Deathlocket.

It still really bugs me they kept to 'the ban' despite being closed down. I mean the final thing is about gathering all the telepaths... and they don't mention Jean Grey or Emma Frost? I mean Emma had tons of dialogue throughout the game, till disney took over and suddenly she was never invovled in anything anymore.

Ugh. At least Marvel Heroes still doesn't have to follow it.
contest of champion doesn't ether Donb't worry are other marvel games not under disney

I'm sad we never saw Silver Surfer, Namor or Galactus in the game. They were huge characters who were missing.

In the end we got nobodies like Cammi the astro boy and Deathlocket.

thaT's what happens when you sell rights and that's more marvels' then disney inthat case. any I'm more sad we didn't get silver sable she wasn't unther the stupid movie restrictions they are so obsessed with . the problem here was bad business chose's with this. I don't introducing new characters was the problem cause that's a good way to get new character and not well known but cool character's known which what we learned from tv show's with justice league unlimited. so I won't blame new character's being introduced cause alot of the time they can be really cool. the problem is poor chose and execution like how they delayed chapters longer then they should ever have in this game and trying to jump ship with marvel avengers alliance 2

And MAa 2 having apoor launch with the latter cause it was buggy and more importantly not under standing that they should went for another target audience instead of aiming for the same one thing every from the first game will come along on from the first game both tactic's and MAA2 should have been on other plat formsaim at new people altogether .

the problem 's bad chose's.

Last edited:
As a last hurrah they added 2000 gold to everyone's account (i think) because of the issues with the SO roulettes. I guess I'll be able to get my final 5 characters anyway, and possibly level everyone up to 15.

Well if they've added gold, I could exchange those for CPs to get the characters I don't have and purchase all the lockboxes I would want.

Well if they've added gold, I could exchange those for CPs to get the characters I don't have and purchase all the lockboxes I would want.
yep I'm doing so with superior spider man but not with cp's sadly. I have do it to buy the lockboxes sadly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"