Avengers Alliance - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like PD will be doing a Pre-Season tournament to test out new features for PVP Tournament 17.

Pre-Season PVP

Introducing Pre-Season PVP
The Pre-Seasons will gear you up with high PVP bonus items and allows us to occasionally test out new features to create a better PVP experience. Pre-Season length may fluctuate, but will currently run for two weeks. Standard PVP seasons (like the upcoming Season 17 featuring Karnak) will still be the standard length of roughly 4 weeks.

Not all pre-seasons are meant to test for new features. Our goal is to give you a pre-season before each long PVP season to give more players a chance to gear up for the Adamantium League. Future PVP Pre-Seasons will be titled based on the Season they precede. For example there will be a “Pre-Season 18” right before “Season 18.”

Pre-Season PVP Alpha
Pre-Season PVP Alpha will feature improved matchmaking. Matches will be evaluated based on which league you are currently in, and a combination of factors, including level, rating, number of heroes and slotted PVP items. Good luck, Agents!

Rewards

Adamantium Reward:
6 Top Tier PVP Armory Items

Vibranium Reward:
5 Gold

Diamond Reward:
5 Command Points

Gold Reward:
40,000 Silver

Silver Reward:
10,000 Silver

https://www.playdomforums.com/showthread.php?137180-Forum-Patch-Notes-2014-8-12

Why can't I attach an Augmented ISO into one of the hero slots? I'm trying to attach a Gracious Augmented ISO into one of Captain America's abilities, but when I click on the ISO or click on the slot, nothing happens. It just says "select an item to socket into the slot". What am I doing wrong?

Why can't I attach an Augmented ISO into one of the hero slots? I'm trying to attach a Gracious Augmented ISO into one of Captain America's abilities, but when I click on the ISO or click on the slot, nothing happens. It just says "select an item to socket into the slot". What am I doing wrong?

A-Iso are specific in where you can slot them.

Also the PVP Pre-season is live.

Ummm....

wtfmaa.jpg

That seems to be happening a lot in PVP right now. That and losing points for winning a defensive battle. Looks like they still need to do some tinkering with the coding.

I didn't get a roulette after 5 until I had refreshed.

PVP is up? Oh joy :rolleyes:

Is it really worth me farming all these CPs this time round for this SO? It's taking me so long and I'm only just over half way there to get Ares. Would it be better just to skip the task with 35 gold this time round and then accumulate and save up CPs for next time round, which won't have to be at such a hurried pace? I don't know if I can get 83 CPs in 12 days time, especially when I only sometimes get 1 CP every few roulette spins and mostly ISO crystals.

It's only a pre-season tournament so there's no hero up for grabs. The top prize is 6 new high-value PVP armory items for the top 10%.

But I see some people going all out in there, I'm in the 900 rating but facing 10K to 15+K ratings.

Since we just had two back-to-back, when do you think the next special op will start? I'm down to 170 cps.

What do people here actually do between Spec Ops, especially those at very high levels who have completed all of Season 1? Do you spend your time farming CPs? Or do you play Season 2? Or are you just playing all of Chapter 1 Mission 12 to level up your heroes?

What do people here actually do between Spec Ops, especially those at very high levels who have completed all of Season 1? Do you spend your time farming CPs? Or do you play Season 2? Or are you just playing all of Chapter 1 Mission 12 to level up your heroes?
For me, I tend to level heroes who need it, get missing AIso/EIso/customized weapons from Season 2, and farm when I don't feel like doing Season 2 any more.

So much for this Pre-Season PVP having improved matchmaking because I'm facing LVL 290-299 with not even half of my stats. Took me only a round or two to win each of my 5 matches.

Is the roulette wheel for 12.2 rigged so that you can only get a certain number of CPs a day? No matter how many times I play it, it almost always lands on a blasted ISO crystal without fail. :argh:

And then when I claim the reward for a deploy, 3 guesses what I always get no matter which square I pick.

Is the roulette wheel for 12.2 rigged so that you can only get a certain number of CPs a day? No matter how many times I play it, it almost always lands on a blasted ISO crystal without fail. :argh:

And then when I claim the reward for a deploy, 3 guesses what I always get no matter which square I pick.
It's at random so it's really just bad luck. There were days that I could get nearly 100 CP in 12.2 and then others when I'd be lucky to get 10-15. Only a matter of time before you hit a lucky streak.

Yeah matchmaking isn't working. In my last 7 fights I've gained a total of 9 ranking points because they were all absurdly low ranking players.

Yeah matchmaking isn't working. In my last 7 fights I've gained a total of 9 ranking points because they were all absurdly low ranking players.
I had that problem for about my first 20 fights but now I'm facing people at or just above my rating, even if their att/def and hero bonuses are super low for being LVL 300s. I've done 28 fights so far and haven't even come close to losing one. Plus, I haven't even had a defensive fight to judge my team there.

I've had 2 defensive and won them both.

No defensive battles yet but still undefeated at 41-0. I can definitely tell most people still aren't playing heavily and haven't really adjusted their defensive teams.

Been winning almost all my battles using Iron Fist and Star Lord, only lost 2 battles today out of 40

No defensive battles yet but still undefeated at 41-0. I can definitely tell most people still aren't playing heavily and haven't really adjusted their defensive teams.

27-0. I've yet to lose a single character in a fight.

Been winning almost all my battles using Iron Fist and Star Lord, only lost 2 battles today out of 40
I've been using my team from last PVP season, Tac. Agent, Bruiser Iron Fist and Havok.

27-0. I've yet to lose a single character in a fight.
Me either. Don't even think I've had a character go below 50% health.

Same here.
Honestly, Pestilence Beast is the best acquisition I made in this game. Still ruling PVP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"