World Avengers Assemble! Animated Show - Part 1

Thanks for the heads up The Caped Knight! I couldn't pin down the start of the new season, and have been counting on this thread to alert me.

So far what I've seen from this series is fantastic. Especially the episodes "Saving Captain Rogers" and the Master of Evil episode(not the actual name of it, i forgot) but they knocked Zemo out of the park. It feels like he was the point that helped those two episode shine. That and the seemingly better plot and way of storytelling it feels like they've started the series fresh and are doing really good with it so far. Same for USM, bravo Disney Bravo

So far what I've seen from this series is fantastic. Especially the episodes "Saving Captain Rogers" and the Master of Evil episode(not the actual name of it, i forgot) but they knocked Zemo out of the park. It feels like he was the point that helped those two episode shine. That and the seemingly better plot and way of storytelling it feels like they've started the series fresh and are doing really good with it so far. Same for USM, bravo Disney Bravo

the ep in question is titled "under siege "

Yes, Under Seige. I also like Hawkeye use in that episode. Especially the way they showed how resourceful he is. That thing with the card he did made me clap for him. Hopefully they can keep up the quality season round.

Busiek and Bagley's original Thunderbolts are now on Avengers Assemble now and I love it!

Oh yes, I loved the Thunderbolts and the way they interact with the Avengers. To bad their obviously Masters of Evil in disguise.

Don't think it was meant to be a big secret. That's the whole catch with the Thunderbolts anyway.

isn't ant man considered an avenger he's MIA to this point

Yeah, they kinda started off on a fresh slate this season hence Ant-Man leaving. New recruits(probably including Ant-Man) are gonna join later on this Season.

I see they have a rerun scheduled for may 8th you'd think they would have a new episode

The last episode I saw was Dehulked. Good episode, loved the focus and portrayal of Banner, Hopefully we get to see more of Banner as the show goes on and not just SMASH SMASH SMASH!

I wanted to share this. Way back when the show premiered, I was against it, mainly because I really liked EMH and wished they had just continued that. The reason that Marvel gave for canceling that and making this instead was because they wanted an Avengers cartoon that was more like what we saw in the MCU movies. This never sat right with me to the point I considered it a bald-faced lie, and argued that EMH already WAS like the movies (the show started after Iron Man and Incredible Hulk had come out, so elements of those trickled into the show.) However...

I've decided once and for all to reverse my position on that. Despite small similarities like Abomination being British, or Tony having his beard from the movies, the Marvel Universe that we see on EMH really is like the classic Marvel comics at its core and not the movies, especially as they've made more and more movies later on that have done their own takes on these characters and stories that are wildly different. Now don't get me wrong, that doesn't mean I LOVE this show now. I also still wish they had picked EMH up for a 3rd season and just given it a full makeover with new costumes and such, but all the continuity from the first 52 episodes still happened. Whatever. Doesn't matter now. Point is, I no longer feel that we were lied to about why Avengers Assemble exists. I was wrong on that one.

I'm fine with this show because we got Squadron Supreme AND the classic Thunderbolts. Earth's Mightiest Heroes never did that.

I'm just saying this show has value to me as an Avengers fan. This show does some cool stuff that we didn't see in EMH.

For anyone interested, the show is coming back in July. An Inhumans Arc, hoping Black Bolt speaks.

did they show a new episode on sept. 11 as advertised ? my recorder didn't work and it is not on marvel on demand

Yes, the 9/11 episode was the introduction of The Vision in Avengers Assemble.

Last weekend was Captain Marvel.

Today's episode is going to have Klaw and Black Panther.

[YT]IMJEfrC01hk[/YT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"