World Avengers cartoon - Part 5

I get the love for Black Panther here but damn it, he is so focused and overpowered.

Something hit me recently: Between Avengers EMH, Spectacular Spider-Man, and Wolverine & the X-Men, that's three shows that were a pretty good portrait of the classic Marvel Universe in animation. After that, the MCU takes over everything and the extra media has to supplement that instead of reflecting the comics.

Marvel Animation was FIRE during this era... all three shows were cancelled right when they were getting to the good stuff.

Figured. Everything is going to the streaming service.

Marvel Animation was FIRE during this era... all three shows were cancelled right when they were getting to the good stuff.
Green Goblin, Apocalypse, and Surtur are still at large, dammit!

Last edited:
Figured. Everything is going to the streaming service.

I hope the Marvel Animation collection is pretty extensive, at least. Kind of disheartening that the only Marvel Animation project they announced for it was What If? I was expecting more.

I'm holding out hope for a new X-Men animated series, just because they've been off the air the longest.

Back in the 60s although it only occurred in the Captain America cartoon series the Avengers assembled was a reissue featuring Avengers #4 In which Earth’s mightiest heroes found Steve Rogers in the Ice.

These 4 had separate animated series in 66

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"