World Avengers cartoon - Part 5

In some aspects but the show was being developed long before the movie started production. Now with the huge success of the movie they need a show that looks similar.
the only difference i can think of off the top of my head are hawkeyes costume and caps wings. but you'd have to be brain dead to not be able to tell those are the same characters as the movie. i don't believe they would make a whole new show just to change 2 character designs

I don't think they mean just in character design, but in team roster as well. By paring it down to the movie roster (who I assume will already be a team in the beginning instead of assembling from scratch like EMH) and then adding Falcon in as the newbie, the sort of audience stand in, it would be more familiar to people only acquainted with the film.

I think they will almost be identical to the MMU in terms of history, personality ect. However there may be differences.
God, I miss EMH :( as much as I love the MMU, I hate how it impacts the whole of Marvel.

I think they will almost be identical to the MMU in terms of history, personality ect. However there may be differences.
God, I miss EMH :( as much as I love the MMU, I hate how it impacts the whole of Marvel.

I think it really helped Iron Man, though.

"If he/she doesn't have a movie, he/she sucks and is unworthy of screen time." - Marvel "logic".

Well, we don't know that for sure...yet.

I hope they don't stick themselves with a fixed roster like X-Men:TAS. It's so antithetical to what they can accomplish on a series, and did on EMH.

Dude, that's Marvel TV News. Don't trust the stuff.

I don't think they mean just in character design, but in team roster as well. By paring it down to the movie roster (who I assume will already be a team in the beginning instead of assembling from scratch like EMH) and then adding Falcon in as the newbie, the sort of audience stand in, it would be more familiar to people only acquainted with the film.
but even there, all those characters were introduced in EMH so they still could have done the same thing and changed the roster up

Oh they definitely could have, easily; I was just responding to the comment that was talking about the only visible differences being Hawkeye and Cap's costumes.

Oh they definitely could have, easily; I was just responding to the comment that was talking about the only visible differences being Hawkeye and Cap's costumes.
It does seem it is going to be very MMU based.

I've just got the season 2 dvds of AvEMH and rewatched them, on a second veiwing I cannot believe they crammed Galactus into one episode, even the super hero squad show knew better than that! Hell I'd go as far to say I prefer that take on the galactus 'problem', it wasn't as rushed and all the different characters got screen time. With the AvEMH's episode the whole thing is pulled in too many directions at once with so many heros and so little time... I know they probably had no choice but it seems a shame and a waste >.<

but that statement can also be applied to the unresolved Surtur arc, was really looking forward to seeing how that panned out.

ah well, will keep re-watching and wait for the new series, which I am being positive about until I have a reason to dislike it =)

Would you guys say that Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes is an action packed series?

Do you guys consider this show to have sequential story arcs?

wasn't there supposed to be a spin-off called avengers ultron revolution ?

Both that and USM Season 4 come out next year

Wow - I binge Avengers Assemble and the style turned very ugly in my opinion.

Something hit me recently: Between Avengers EMH, Spectacular Spider-Man, and Wolverine & the X-Men, that's three shows that were a pretty good portrait of the classic Marvel Universe in animation. After that, the MCU takes over everything and the extra media has to supplement that instead of reflecting the comics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"