World Avengers cartoon - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'd bet either they address that in the first couple of episodes or wait till mid season rim.

Not even Earth's Mightiest Heroes can face the awesome might of...

THE THREAD MANAGER!

Well, if you're all but hurt over the Cap costume Change, just remember that it's actually [blackout]A Skrull[/blackout]

I LOVE Thor's new chainmail armor, Iron Man's new suit is great, and Cap's new costumes is pretty decent.

Hulk's new purple shorts look ok, I'm not too crazy about them though.

Last edited:
Well, if you're all but hurt over the Cap costume Change, just remember that it's actually [blackout]A Skrull[/blackout]

Once things get settled i do wonder what are the odds Captain America gets the Ultimates 2 look? Movie Captain has the helmet, why not cartoon one?

PS. Anubis you're pretty good with Black Panther stuff, is the costume change most likely going to reflect on Panther being the King? Give him the royal cape and the tooth necklace around his neck like the costume his father had?

i'd bet either they address that in the first couple of episodes or wait till mid season rim.
Oh, thanks! My guess is that the main inspiration for this kind of story came straight out of Mark Waid's Captain America vol.3 (Hydra/Srkulls arc), after all, it's got some similar moments like Cap losing his shield & finding it destroyed + Skrulls taking over Cap & doing some bad publicity tricks on his behalf, unleashing chaos & violence on the american people.

Once things get settled i do wonder what are the odds Captain America gets the Ultimates 2 look? Movie Captain has the helmet, why not cartoon one?

PS. Anubis you're pretty good with Black Panther stuff, is the costume change most likely going to reflect on Panther being the King? Give him the royal cape and the tooth necklace around his neck like the costume his father had?
Just let em give Panther this look from Priest's run:

230px-Black_panther.jpg

Yeah thats the look i think they're aiming for. Maybe he'll ditch the cloak for action stuff so they can save animation budget. :p

Oh, thanks! My guess is that the main inspiration for this kind of story came straight out of Mark Waid's Captain America vol.3 (Hydra/Srkulls arc), after all, it's got some similar moments like Cap losing his shield & finding it destroyed + Skrulls taking over Cap & doing some bad publicity tricks on his behalf, unleashing chaos & violence on the american people.
yeah, but i think they'll tie it more dirrectly to the kree/skrull event they're planning, which i think would be a great way to either kick start the season or leave folks wanting more going into a mid season break.

I'd hope so. The Priest Run had the best look. Can't stand the ribbed booties and gloves look.

yeah, but i think they'll tie it more dirrectly to the kree/skrull event they're planning, which i think would be a great way to either kick start the season or leave folks wanting more going into a mid season break.
Indeed! A perfect combination of Kree/Skrull War, Galactic Storm & Secret Invasion stories wouldn't hurt)

Thanks.

Hmmm.

I hate them.

Iron Man has the triangle. I guess I should be glad it's not the Superman emblem. Thor looks like he's at the prom. Cap doesn't have the wings and it looks like some blind guy put the star on his chest.

:down:

Why **** with the classics?

:thor: :thor: :thor:

Thanks.

Hmmm.

I hate them.

Iron Man has the triangle. I guess I should be glad it's not the Superman emblem. Thor looks like he's at the prom. Cap doesn't have the wings and it looks like some blind guy put the star on his chest.

:down:

Why **** with the classics?

:thor: :thor: :thor:
Agreed.

I don't mind Iron Man, I mean, well, why but...

They should've at least WAITED until like the 4th season and what's more they ALL have to get costume changes, SERIOUSLY? I certainly hope there isn't a costume change per season....That'll get old REAL quick...

Heh so much for being "best cartoon ever" right guys? :p Just teasing!

PS. Oh man i just realized something... Hawkeye could get a redesign too.... ULTIMATE LOOK, OH YEAH BABY! :)

Heh so much for being "best cartoon ever" right guys? :p Just teasing!

PS. Oh man i just realized something... Hawkeye could get a redesign too.... ULTIMATE LOOK, OH YEAH BABY! :)
why don't you go murder some more children:cmad:

trollface.jpg

Young Justice is the superior cartoon because atleast they remained loyal to the classic designs and didn't use inspiration from elseworlds or movies or modern looks whatsoever at all nor did they try anything new themselves.

PS.
abandonthreadp1.gif

Tho for real, let's remember this show has good story telling and voice actors, i don't think this is that bad at all to see characters try new armor, especially since the last episode had them use magical armor and whatnot, maybe Thor went with a more protective armor so evil magic spells wouldn't hurt so much? Captain America's story reason is so funny yet awesome at the same time, because it's like they're pointing out thru the design how "evil" Ultimate Steve is, because you know we're getting a Cap vs. Cap match, or well nah we don't know but i think it would be cool!

How do you know that? How do you know
Skrull Cap will be around all season? How do you know Cap won't be wearing this costume when he comes back?

anubis= totally the shadow.

also drz= totally eats babies:o

How do you know that? How do you know
Skrull Cap will be around all season? How do you know Cap won't be wearing this costume when he comes back?

Cuz I know everything.

I even know what you did in the bathroom this morning....sicko. :o

tumblr_l3p6la7Y9B1qc3kdxo1_500.jpg
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l3p6la7Y9B1qc3kdxo1_500.jpg

detail.jpg

I suppose I can get used to the photonic shield, so long as its temporary and that they'll try to repair it...

The new costumes, I don't mind Iron Man and Hulk, so much as Thor and Cap.....I just hope they don't perform a makeover on everyone, every season. And I dislike Hawkeye's Ultimate look with great intensity. I seriously hope they don't go for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"