Infinity War Avengers: Infinity War Part I - Cliffhanger/Post-Credit Scene?

^

Nice. I previously thought the "snap", but that works better as the final scene of the movie (proper) since it's too important to the core of the story.

The Guardians showing up and Rocket saying "Ok then. we're fuc..." ... *hard cut to black* ... would be utter perfection. :funny:

Avengers: Thanos scene. Bada$$!
Age of Ultron: Okay, we already knew he was coming. Still kinda cool.
Infinity Wars: Part I: NO THANOS!

This should be the cliffhanger scene...

image.jpg

It should end with them beaten but I think Iron Man will have flied a long way for he was not an Avenger for he had left the program at the end of Civil War or Spiderman. Thanos flings Caps broken body at his feet. Your Planet has 12 hours to live. Iron Man looks around and sees simular image from his dream in Avengers 2. Only no Thor and Barton and Fury are definately dead and the others can barely move.

Credit scene should be an up beat one and Thor appearing in Guardians hang out.

I still think they're going to kill off Cap in Civil War... Nothing would be better than seeing him return as a cliffhanger scene. The crowd would go wild!

I still think they're going to kill off Cap in Civil War... Nothing would be better than seeing him return as a cliffhanger scene. The crowd would go wild!
This is true.

i think the heroic return will be for thor and hulk in infinity war, not cap.

Vision has to die. How else would Thanos get his hands on the mind stone? Not to mention, it's unlikely the character would ever get a solo film for a myriad of reasons.

Vision has to die. How else would Thanos get his hands on the mind stone? Not to mention, it's unlikely the character would ever get a solo film for a myriad of reasons.
I think you quoted the wrong post there partner.

Is the Avengers/Mark Ruffalo Hulk the same Hulk from The Incredible Hulk with Edward Norton? Like are they both still canon to each other?
Yes. TIH is very much canon to the MCU. It's a Don Cheadle replaces Terrence Howard as Rhodey/War Machine situation.

Just imagine the first trailer for this. :D

I'm convinced the second IF movie will break 2B if it has an amazing post-credit scene like Cap coming back from the dead. (If he even dies in CW).

I'm convinced the second IF movie will break 2B if it has an amazing post-credit scene like Cap coming back from the dead. (If he even dies in CW).

Or being released from Jail of he goes to jail. Or coming out of hising if he goes into hising. Either way I think Cap should be out of the equation after CW until IW rolls around.

Or being released from Jail of he goes to jail. Or coming out of hising if he goes into hising. Either way I think Cap should be out of the equation after CW until IW rolls around.

I'm okay with him not being back in the MCU until the second/third act of Infinity War part 2. When he does come back it will be a beautiful moment! :hmr:

Indeed, when IW part 1 rolls around we have come a long way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"