Infinity War Avengers: Infinity War Part I - Cliffhanger/Post-Credit Scene?

I like the idea of cap dying in civil war, having bucky cap take his place in part 1, then at the very end when all hope is lost,

*triumphant music* Chris Evans comes back and makes his speech for Thanos
Screams - AVENGER'S ASSEMBLE!
Thanos smirk, cut to black.
I like this. I like this a lot.

I like the idea of cap dying in civil war, having bucky cap take his place in part 1, then at the very end when all hope is lost,

*triumphant music* Chris Evans comes back and makes his speech for Thanos
Screams - AVENGER'S ASSEMBLE!
Thanos smirk, cut to black.

This all sounds terrible, I hope none of this happens...

Yeah... That would be poop

Cap coming back would be so meh in my opinion, it'd be real hard to do and have any effect

I actually think that would work out really well if this were a mini-series, TV show, comic book, anything serialized like that. However, for a fl length feature film I feel like you have to have an actual, self contained story that finds some sort of closure. That doesn't necessarily mean the bad guy is defeated and every last plot line is wrapped up with a nice little bow; it's just needs to feel more complete. You don't want to cut the movie out in the middle of a big scene and leave that hanging for a year, thee has to be some sense that despite being Part 1 the movie can stand on it's own. So you want your beginning and ending to be full scenes.

I'm curious to see how the Hulk matches up physically. I'd love to see Thanos completely destroy the Hulk, then ask who's next. He's arguably their "strongest" Avenger. Take out the big guns off the bat, then what?

I'm curious to see how the Hulk matches up physically. I'd love to see Thanos completely destroy the Hulk, then ask who's next. He's arguably their "strongest" Avenger. Take out the big guns off the bat, then what?

You know that its going to happen, Hulk is going to get a whoopin

The most threatening way to kick off the fight! I like it! But it might be better to start off the fight with a little bit of hope for our heroes and then destroy all of that with the hulk getting the crap kicked outta him maybe around halfway through the battle. Either way can be super effective if it's done right

You know that its going to happen, Hulk is going to get a whoopin

But there needs to be a scene as well where Hulk gets to exact revenge on Thanos, kind of like Rocky and Clubber Lang in Rocky 3. I think Hulk, in a complete rage, would become much stronger, heal much quicker etc and would be able to stand more against Thanos.

But there needs to be a scene as well where Hulk gets to exact revenge on Thanos, kind of like Rocky and Clubber Lang in Rocky 3. I think Hulk, in a complete rage, would become much stronger, heal much quicker etc and would be able to stand more against Thanos.

Without the gauntlet, it's possible that Hulk could build enough rage strength to get a lucky punch on Thanos and get him off his feet, but don't forget that Thanos without anything is much stronger than Hulk and much more intelligent and strategic than the majority of the beings in the universe, so it would be difficult for Hulk to do much beyond taking Thanos off his feet once or twice.

For reference, Thanos in the recent Infinity story took out Black Bolt and the. entire Avengers team by himself without any power enhancers, and in Infinity Revelation he destroyed Ronan, Gladiator, Silver Surfer, and many others without breaking a sweat.

It seems Marvel may even be supercharging Thanos for the MCU as well, with Korath calling him "the most powerful being in the Universe", so I can only imagine how harmless Hulk will be to him when that confrontation occurs.

Without the gauntlet, it's possible that Hulk could build enough rage strength to get a lucky punch on Thanos and get him off his feet, but don't forget that Thanos without anything is much stronger than Hulk and much more intelligent and strategic than the majority of the beings in the universe, so it would be difficult for Hulk to do much beyond taking Thanos off his feet once or twice.

For reference, Thanos in the recent Infinity story took out Black Bolt and the. entire Avengers team by himself without any power enhancers, and in Infinity Revelation he destroyed Ronan, Gladiator, Silver Surfer, and many others without breaking a sweat.

It seems Marvel may even be supercharging Thanos for the MCU as well, with Korath calling him "the most powerful being in the Universe", so I can only imagine how harmless Hulk will be to him when that confrontation occurs.

Starlord can distract him with a dance-off! I'm just curious as to if there is going to be intervention by divine beings like in the comics or if it's just gonna be our heroes fighting him (I'd rather it'd be just the heroes we know)

Our heroes flying into space in the Guardians ship. Cap looking back at a devastated Earth and says we will Avenge you.

If they are trying to get a relationship going between Black Widow and Hulk, maybe Thanos kills her or appears to and that is what makes the Hulk super angry. It would the big green monster more relatable.

Guys, I just thought of something... We're most likely going to get a Star Wars Episode 7: The Force Awakens, and Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice trailer before AOU!

My body isn't ready for all of this, I need more time.

Freeze-Frame Moment : The Heroes narrate their thoughts and Cap leads them into the battle with the the 2 words AVENGERS...ASSEMBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE... ending with the freeze effect.

i agree that marvel + the inhumans will be introduced before their movies (probably in IW 1) and then the movies will be back story leading up to their arrival in IW 1. these two infinity war movies are going to be BANANAS.

i think cap will return but only after someone gets one of the stones (time?) from thanos and uses it to bring him back. maybe loki? gamora?

as for the cliffhanger, we need to see alot of our heroes defeated but we should be left with a positive end scene as if someone is coming to the rescue.

Guys, I just thought of something... We're most likely going to get a Star Wars Episode 7: The Force Awakens, and Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice trailer before AOU!

My body isn't ready for all of this, I need more time.
If it happens it'll be the best triple combo we've had in a long while, maybe ever.

The cliffhanger could either be Thanos getting all the gems, or him wiping out half of the universe for Death, like in here:

3343105-105.jpg

Bad ending... Like most have said, Avengers are defeated, Thanos gains control.

Good ending... Cap, Iron Man and Thor return/stand tall, saving the day or as also suggested, the Guardians arrive.

^

Why would the former be a bad ending? Because the audience wouldn't get a happy feeling in a "good triumphing over evil" kinda way after IW1? I don't think so. We know everyone is coming back in a year for IW2 to give us the "happy" ending we want... and I can't think of a more signature, mind-blowing way to end IW1 than the snap.

In that panel, I get the chills just replacing Mephisto with Loki in my mind.

"He's really good to do it!"
*SNAP*
*cut to black*

Infinity War: Part I should end on a death rather than a resurrection.

I do see the movie partially ending with the "other" heroes returning, with the bulk of the film focusing on whoever the Avengers consist of post-Civil War, and one or two of the heroes who haven't joined to that point. Let the end be after Thanos gains the Gauntlet and mops the floor with the team, and the rest of the heroes showing up in a big "The cavalry is here"-style cliffhanger.

Yeah... That would be poop

Cap coming back would be so meh in my opinion, it'd be real hard to do and have any effect

I think Cap is almost certainly coming back so they can capitalise on the awesomeness of the original Avengers uniting one last time. But it could be a temporary resurrection using one of the Infinity Stones.

I think Cap is almost certainly coming back so they can capitalise on the awesomeness of the original Avengers uniting one last time. But it could be a temporary resurrection using one of the Infinity Stones.

YES! Then he goes back to being dead, lol.

Bad ending... Like most have said, Avengers are defeated, Thanos gains control.

Good ending... Cap, Iron Man and Thor return/stand tall, saving the day or as also suggested, the Guardians arrive.

Meh. I'd rather the New Guard (Dr. Strange, Captain Marvel, Black Panther, Spiderman, Scarlet Witch, Vision, and Quicksilver) be mostly responsible for saving the day. This would be a good way to transition to phase 4 as the older heroes take a back seat to them.

Meh. I'd rather the New Guard (Dr. Strange, Captain Marvel, Black Panther, Spiderman, Scarlet Witch, Vision, and Quicksilver) be mostly responsible for saving the day. This would be a good way to transition to phase 4 as the older heroes take a back seat to them.

Nah man. Gotta have my big 5.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"