Infinity War Avengers: Infinity War Part I - Cliffhanger/Post-Credit Scene?

The originals. They're why I'd watch.

Stark, Cap, Thor, Black Widow, and Hawkeye. - The Core.

AND COULSON. - The Glue.

Coulson's return for an after credits scene? Boom.

After the heroes defeat Thanos. There it is shown that a greater force is watching. The Beyonder.

"These heroes, and these villains. They are forces to be reckoned with. But which would truly win in an ultimate battle? I must find out."

Then do the Secret Wars.

I wonder what they could possibly do after Thanos? The Beyonder into Secret Wars like ernesth100 said could work... Do you guys think it would translate well to the big screen?

^

Fingers crossed on the FF rights package returning home sometime in Phase 4.

Avengers: Coming Of Galactus

I wonder what they could possibly do after Thanos? The Beyonder into Secret Wars like ernesth100 said could work... Do you guys think it would translate well to the big screen?
Oh hell yes.

^

Fingers crossed on the FF rights package returning home sometime in Phase 4.

Avengers: Coming Of Galactus
I'm hoping one day Fox will follow suit with Sony and allow Marvel to use some of their characters. Let Disney monopolize the Marvel heroes, it's the right thing to do.

Disney has done great with the MCU. I can only imagine what wonders they can work with the F4.

Let's hope Fox can follow suit with Sony. That'd be an after credit scene and a half haha! :D

All I've dreamed about is what major villain threat would follow Thanos...post credit of Infinity War part 2 pans to an Eastern European nation with the camera zooming in on a green cloak, armored look, booming voice...and then we see the royal visage of DOOM....setting the next 3 phases...Doom is Phase 4 primary threat....Phase 5 is the coming of Galactus/Power Cosmic Doom...and Phase 6 is the Secret Wars where Doom is supreme in the end/Beyonder!

Kang is said to be the Phase 4 villain, coming back from the 26th Century to stop the Avengers in the 21st for whatever reason.

IW II credits scene shows a strange, futuristic space ship, watching the Avengers battling Thanos on a holographic computer screen. We see the back of a man in futuristic green and purple armor, scheming.

"These Avengers...they are a formidable foe indeed." His voice sounds...familiar...
"But they have never met the likes of Kang the Conqueror!"

He turns around and reveals his face to the audience, and...
[blackout]It's Stan Lee.[/blackout]

Wouldn't Kang be too similar to Thanos? I mean Thanos is basically a powerful alien who feels challenged to fight the Avengers, same thing with Kang. At least with Ultron we got something different.

It would make more sense to use Norman Osborn as an enemy, since Phase 3 already introduced us to Spider-man. It is too bad they already used The Iron Patriot, so maybe there is just too little there they could do.

Anyway, it seems to me they'd best choose a 'smaller' earth-bound villain.

Nonsense the Avengers need fo get off Earth more. It would be great to see them battle Kang through time. Like in EMH.

The cliffhanger will probably be something along the following:

A) The final Infinity Stone is revealed and now the Avengers and Thanos need to race to find it.

B) Thanos or his underlings [BLACKOUT] kill the Vision and rip the Mind Stone from his head [/BLACKOUT] shocking the Avengers AND the audience.

But given that they've said the two movies will be able to stand on their own as separate films, I don't think there will be an immediate cliffhanger. There's a year between Part I and II with several new movies in between, so for all we know Part II could take place a whole year after Part I.

I think before Infinity war the next was civil war. If there is no Adam Warlock how come it was Infinity war. He was one of the main character of the Infinity war. Sad..

I'm hoping one day Fox will follow suit with Sony and allow Marvel to use some of their characters. Let Disney monopolize the Marvel heroes, it's the right thing to do.

Fox isn't in a financial hole like Sony's movie division, and Fox is busy making an even longer lived continuity of films better than ever. Fox is expanding with Gambit, Deadpool, and Fantastic Four films. Fox isn't going to prostrate themselves before Disney-- they will want a 50/50 share creatively and monetarily and Disney will never give it up. Disney is triumphing from the failures of Sony and Universal to do any big business lately. Universal is sucking big time-- they're dragging out Jurassic Park 4 and they're making their Victorian monsters into super heroes.

Adam Warlock gets the Infinity Gauntlet and promises to keep it safe. Then we see Magus after the credits with the gauntlet laughing.

The first movie should be Thanos quest. Thanos gets all the gems and sets up the next movie. Maybe the first one ends with thanos snapping his fingers and killing half the universe, then mid/post credit scene will be a glimpse of the remaining heroes left to fight Thanos getting geared up to attack.

Fox isn't in a financial hole like Sony's movie division, and Fox is busy making an even longer lived continuity of films better than ever. Fox is expanding with Gambit, Deadpool, and Fantastic Four films. Fox isn't going to prostrate themselves before Disney-- they will want a 50/50 share creatively and monetarily and Disney will never give it up. Disney is triumphing from the failures of Sony and Universal to do any big business lately. Universal is sucking big time-- they're dragging out Jurassic Park 4 and they're making their Victorian monsters into super heroes.

I never see Fox giving up the X-Men franchise, it's been really good for them and it's on the right track again. Fantastic Four though, I could see them giving up, especially if this latest movie underperforms or bombs.

For the post credit scene for Infinity War part 1 I bet they'll go with a Star Wars type feel.

It could be the Avengers settling down after a close victory thinking they defeated Thanos and then the post credits will again be Thanos rising up from the ashes.

or it would be the Avengers laying in defeat as Thanos begins moving towards Earth, the post credits scene could be Thor's hammer starting to shake like it's going to move, could mean Thor is alive or that there is another one worthy out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"