The Dark Knight Bale's weight for TDK

FatBellyBump.gif

DA Harvey Dent said:
Another forum I frequent - bodybuilding.com (misc. section)

Oh No you go there too? O'RLY? LOL!!

That misc. section is crazy!

I dont post there but i read them when i have free time(and not looking up real info in the oher forums at BB.com LOL)

Never have i laughed harder then in that MISC forum of BB.com

But back to Bale.....Yes.....I hope he is in good shape in TDK...:cwink:

MechaOrga said:
Oh No you go there too? O'RLY? LOL!!

That misc. section is crazy!

I dont post there but i read them when i have free time(and not looking up real info in the oher forums at BB.com LOL)

Never have i laughed harder then in that MISC forum of BB.com

But back to Bale.....Yes.....I hope he is in good shape in TDK...:cwink:

LOL! Yes! another bodybuilding.com regular. You should start posting, the misc. forum is the best on the web.

ChrisBaleBatman said:
I'm just so proud of this thread.
They're a good people CBB, they wish to be. They only lack this thread to light the way.

DA Harvey Dent said:

Grease that guy up a little bit and we have a Bullock.

Speaking of, is that heavy-set beat cop from BB who talks to Gordon at the Docks supposed to be Bullock?

I thought he was more like Chief O'hara and less like Harvey Bullock.

Is Bale working on another movie or pumping iron now at Bat-camp?

yankee said:
Is Bale working on another movie or pumping iron now at Bat-camp?

He's working on another movie - "3:10 To Yuma" with Russell Crowe.

Well, he's probably working out as well.

I mean....shooting starts in Febuary after all.

I'm working my magic.

There was an article I read that Bale's stuntman for 3:10 to Yuma got hurt so I hope the guy will be fine and thank God Bale is not on harm's way.

Didn't Bale save the secondary film crew or something during the filming of Batman Begins? I remember something about an out of control car that was heading towards people, and reading that Bale had jumped into the car and saved some people.

Well I hope Bale is really getting into shape and bulk a bit up for this.
I would like to see him punch a hole in a punching bag and doing benches in TDK.

Bale was at 120lbs or maybe less in The Machinest. After that he gained about 90-95lbs in a span of 5 months to bring him at about 215lbs. He stated that he did worry about his health. For Begins he balanced off at around 190lbs and about 205lbs with the suit. Add about 10lbs from the camera and he looked about 215lbs in BB. He should keep this size in TDK.

DA Harvey Dent said:

That's Randy from Trailer Park Boys, he's addicted to cheesburgers. It's one of the best TV shows out, and that actor is actually a full-time manager for a spring water company and he shoots his scenes on the weekends. Just in case you wanted to know.

Bale looked hell fat in BB. I know he ballooned up then chiselled out again but reckon he could get away with going leaner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"