The Dark Knight Bale's weight for TDK

ChrisBaleBatman said:
Didn't Bale save the secondary film crew or something during the filming of Batman Begins? I remember something about an out of control car that was heading towards people, and reading that Bale had jumped into the car and saved some people.

Hehe :woot: - This story reminds me of how, just before one of his action films comes out, there is always a tall tale in the press (no pun intended) of how Tom Cruise pulled someone out of some burning car wreck or stopped someone from getting mugged by fighting off the mugger etc.

I'm one of Bale's biggest fans but I'm sorry but it smacks of spin.

CBB - can you remember where you read the story?

Is this thread on-topic? Close enough. Heinous.

There should be a "Ledger's weight for TDK" thread:D

Nepenthes said:
Bale looked hell fat in BB. I know he ballooned up then chiselled out again but reckon he could get away with going leaner.

You thought bale looked fat in Batman Begins? Hmmmmm.

He looked to be in near perfect condition to me.(I like my batman with some serious muscle size---which BTW was lacking in Suprman Returns)

If he leans out too much he wont look intimidating

I would personally like batman to be 220 solid pounds.Bale Said he was about 190, so 190 IMO goes along way on screen. A healthy solid 200lbs would be a good middle ground in my book.

I saw some pics of Bale from his Harsh Times premiere and the boy looks pale and unhealthy.
When will his workout begin? I hate to be a P.I.T.A but its because I care for him and dont want him rushing to be buffed up so quickly. My wife tells me that Tom Cruise should have a Top Gun haircut on his wedding day because he and Bale look like twins. It does not help that Bale and his wife always wear black all the time and TomKat on most events sports black all the time too. Tom said he likes the black color a lot.

I heard him yesterday on the KRAQ radio station promoting Harsh Times and he was dodging bullets about TDK so not much news to report.
I didnt even recognize it was Bale on the radio cuz I keep forgetting about his British accent.

My darling Bale needs a haircut too and his workout soon. Maybe his old bum look is for Yuma? His sexiest hot look is Bruce Wayne.

Ah come on bale looked great in begins,I mean he's the first bruce wayne that actually looks like bruce wayne not exactly but he's the closest specially because he got buffed up for the role. If anything he should get a bit bigger for TDK and a bit more ripped, but definitely not thinner than in begins. and for those who say he looked fat, look at the scene where he wakes up after his first night out as batman, you can see he's in great shape and far from fat. he's even ripped.

bale doesnt need a lot of work for the sequel.
photo_01_hires.jpg

Bale looked good in begins, check out the scene with alfred in his bedroom.

It's funny how he was alot bigger than Superman, but hey.

If Bale get's to 220 he'll look too big in a suit and won't be able to move swiftly enough. It's unnecesary. Besides, if he's 180/190 solid muscle and 8% or less bodyfat he'll look pretty big on screen. Enough anyway. His strength should be portrayed through his movement.

dark_b said:
bale doesnt need a lot of work for the sequel.
photo_01_hires.jpg
Harsh Times was filmed something like two years ago, if I'm not mistaken.

Tojo said:
Bale looked good in begins, check out the scene with alfred in his bedroom.

It's funny how he was alot bigger than Superman, but hey.

If Bale get's to 220 he'll look too big in a suit and won't be able to move swiftly enough. It's unnecesary. Besides, if he's 180/190 solid muscle and 8% or less bodyfat he'll look pretty big on screen. Enough anyway. His strength should be portrayed through his movement.
HAHAHAH HAH AHHAHA HAHH HAH HAHH AH HHAH HAH HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :woot:

It would be cool if he bulked up for TDK but not too much more than BB.

Thunderdome

I don't really think Superman has to be visibly bigger to be conceivably stronger than Batman. He's an alien. He's superman.

Maxwell Smart said:
I don't know if he said it, but I think thats a good idea actually. I'd like to see a bit thinner and more flexible suit, and it would probably be best if he bulked up a bit more if they do indeed go that way. A few weeks ago there was a rumor about the suit being changed in a functional way, so its possible...

This would be good. I'd like to see them chip away at the suit and make it half as thick. If only they went the Spidey route.
btw-Sandstorm? What's next? Corsten's 'Watch Out' ?
;)

Perhaps Fox could specially restart work on the body armor to enhance the technology and make it thinner and more pliable. Then pass on the new tech to Bruce. 8'D

Lindy Hemming should just use Bale's already muscular physique and structure the new outfit around it using anatomical enhancing fibers like the material used for the Spiderman films. I am tired of seeing Bale's pics online, and the suit is just sagging at different places. Just give him a more comtemporary suit a-la-spiderman style. I mean he already has the body. USE THAT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"