Batman: Arkham City - - - - - - - Part 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I wouldn't be too mad about the JL showing up, as long as everything is still played from Batman's POV and you just interact with the other Leaguers.

I actually wouldn't care about the JL being in the 3rd game... if it wasn't a prequel. The JL showing up to help get Gotham under control due to Batman going MIA or something as a sequel? That would be good.

Last edited:
I keep coming here thinking there's been an announcement from Rocksteady that they'll be releasing a costume movie DLC pack. :(

I keep coming here thinking there's been an announcement from Rocksteady that they'll be releasing a costume movie DLC pack. :(

There is always Store Exclusive DLC for those. Even though the game is out. Store Exclusive DLC. It will happen one day

JLA showing up to help Batman in Gotham would be sick. would work better as direct sequel to AC rather than a prequel.

but who knows? for all we know, Variety/WB could have just been talking out of their ass. i'll wait for an official announcement from Rocksteady.

Yeah, if they did a game similar to LEGO Batman 2, but in the Arkham Universe, that would be awesome.

Holy frig Robin's gadgets suck for Predator challenges.

It'd be the greatest thing ever if they released Bane as a playable character but only Tom Hardy Bane

I like the idea of prequel because its showing how the league was formed and how when Batman was in Arkham Asylum and Arkham City, he is already in the league. Which makes sense since he can't possibly join the league so late into his career.

Well, as we know two new WB games are going to be revealed at Gamescom on August 15th. One of them is going to be a major title. Fingers crossed its the new Batman game.

With two major titles, I hope one of them is either a Superman or Justice League game and that the Batman prequel talk is nonsense.

I want Batman Arkham 3 I really don't care for JLA game.

Screw Arkham. Next one should be Beyond.

Well, as we know two new WB games are going to be revealed at Gamescom on August 15th. One of them is going to be a major title. Fingers crossed its the new Batman game.

wheres this news from?

Would love a Superman themed game too...Flying around the world and universe like Batman does in Arkham City.

Sooo badass

I want Batman Arkham 3 I really don't care for JLA game.
Same here. I hate that idea so much that I can't begin to express how I feel.

If they chose anything else to continue the Arkham story that isn't Arkham 3, set after the events of AC, then a little part of me will die inside.

Last edited:
Screw Arkham. Next one should be Beyond.

You know that would be the perfect way to go with that storyline. Joker is dead and you see in Harley's Revenge he's not the same guy anymore. I sense just like Dark Knight Returns or Rises he retires and have Robin/Babs/ect go on their separate ways. Go years later and Terry shows up.

IA. Personally I don't think AC needs a spinoff any time soon. They went so big with it and expanding upon AA in so many ways. I say give it a rest and come bigger on the next gen with a true sequel that pushes the series forward in a way they can't currently do.

In the meantime Im all fog then branching out and doing a spinoff or prequel and there's so many routes they can take. Whether it be a Silver Age inspired game with influences from the JL, Batman Beyond or anything involving the Bat Family, I think there's a lot of room to think outside the box and bring us something we typically would see, especially if they were to stick with the Arkham line with their next title. I think people need to relax, be a bit more open minded and trust in Rocksteady's abilities bc so far they seen to know what they ate doing. Hey you never know; you just might like it

i just found a website which said that there wont be any games being revealed by wb. link above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"