Batman Begins Batman Begins VS The Batman

thealiasman2000

Sidekick
Reaction score
Hi!

This is a thread to compare the reboot of the Batman movies with the reboot of the Batman cartoon series.

So, which one do you like the most:

-"Batman Begins" Batman or "The Batman" Batman?

-"Batman Begins" Alfred Pennyworth or "The Batman" Alfred Pennyworth?

-"Batman Begins" James Gordon or "The Batman" James Gordon?

Batman begins everything sense I hate the batman and all it stands for.

Clean sweep for Begins. It's not even close.

apples.jpg
oranges.jpg

No, it's not even like comparing apples and oranges. It's like comparing... apples and that crap i scraped off the bottom of my shoe this morning. The Batman is by far the worst interpretation of the comics I have seen to date. I mean... at least B&R was so bad it was funny.

I didn't know The Batman had a Gordon. I liked a few things about that show but not nearly enough to keep me watching it.

I hated Joker version of The Batman, he looked a freak without shoes.

The Batman is a watered down version of the Batman mythos......but still not that bad. They've screwed up the Joker completley.....

Batman Begins wins. The Batman is a kids version of the batman for reinvention. lol@ people taking it seriously and thinking it's a bastardization. It's not built to compliment grown and long term comic book readers like Timm/Dini's era. So as a kids show its ok

Yeah.......Begins simply owns the toon. BTAS is the overall better of the BATMAN cartoon. everything, from script to use of characters is outweighed by the BTAS.

The only thing that the BATMAN has over BTAS is visuals, the BTAS is rather dated.....but, if you wonder what BTAS might look like if done today, look at JLU.

I liked the original Batman movies better than begins. It just didn't seem like the same Batman from the older comics. Batman is not supposed to be totally serious. And until the recent comics and movies he never was.

fangrl06 said:
I liked the original Batman movies better than begins. It just didn't seem like the same Batman from the older comics. Batman is not supposed to be totally serious. And until the recent comics and movies he never was.

Yes Batman should be homosexual with nipples directed by Joel Schumcher.:rolleyes:

That is the most rediculuous thing I have ever read. You need to read a lot more Batman comics.

Damn, you Batman fans are harsh. I just noticed that Batman Begins has a lot less humor than the other stuff (including the Adam West stuff) and I think that it would have been more fun to make the film alittle lighter.

Yeah.......Batman is taken rather serious in the comics. And it was inteded to be so by Bob Kane and Bill Finger....

ToddIsDead said:
That is the most rediculuous thing I have ever read. You need to read a lot more Batman comics.
I do read the comics, and yes alot of the more recent stuff is dark, but that is not how Batman started out.

fangrl06 said:
Damn, you Batman fans are harsh. I just noticed that Batman Begins has a lot less humor than the other stuff (including the Adam West stuff) and I think that it would have been more fun to make the film alittle lighter.

Was that harsh? sorry it had to be said, look at what happened with Batman Forever and B&R when went with "lighter" did it work? no.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"