Batman Begins Batman Begins VS The Batman

Because it's always either outright goofy ash parody Batman or serious kickass Batman

You only got 2 choices.

Two Face said:
I hated Joker version of The Batman, he looked a freak without shoes.

I know. I BET HE HAD A VERUCCA

thealiasman2000 said:
Hi!

This is a thread to compare the reboot of the Batman movies with the reboot of the Batman cartoon series.

So, which one do you like the most:

-"Batman Begins" Batman or "The Batman" Batman?

-"Batman Begins" Alfred Pennyworth or "The Batman" Alfred Pennyworth?

-"Batman Begins" James Gordon or "The Batman" James Gordon?

-Begins

-Caine by a wee bit

-Begins but theres is relativley good

i proably am the one none hater of the show...not as good as TAs but still fun.

david-michelangelo-p.jpg

No.
P'wnd.

"The Batman" cartoon is way over the top. Rasta Joker, for kids, really? And Superman has a kid? Come again?...oops, wrong thread. Rasta Joker, ninja Batman, no. 'Begins wins again. How'd ya do it Nolan?

Why do people insist on calling the Joker in this show either Rasta Joker or Jamaican Joker? Those aren't dreadlocks he's sporting, folks, it's just really long and unkempt hair. No doubt meant to make him look even more of a maniac along with the red eyes and bare feet. I really don't think this or any of the other character redesigns are all that out of line. They're not much worse than the liberties taken in any of the movies.

Bathead said:
Why do people insist on calling the Joker in this show either Rasta Joker or Jamaican Joker? Those aren't dreadlocks he's sporting, folks, it's just really long and unkempt hair. No doubt meant to make him look even more of a maniac along with the red eyes and bare feet. I really don't think this or any of the other character redesigns are all that out of line. They're not much worse than the liberties taken in any of the movies.

Because it sucks?:down :confused:

well,The Batman is a pretty good show now,re-designs can be fun,it's not Jokers hair i don't like.but seriousley,can't the dude at least wear shoes?.

if i had designed him he would have had dark longish green hair a black trenchcoat.

Bathead said:
No, it doesn't "suck".

Yes it does, Joker in The Batman sucks no not just Joker everything sucks in that show.

That's your opinion. I like it just fine and don't think the shows as bad as some seem to think. Funny thing is, the basic reason given 90% of the time that The Batman "sucks" is because it's not BTAS, by a bunch of fans who would rather live in the past and not judge the show on it's own merits. IS it as good as BTAS? By no means. Is it the worst animated Batman ever? No, And I challenge anyone to watch the old Filmation and Hanna-Barbera versions and tell me that with a straight face

Batman Begins to me is the best movie ever :D I just love it...but The Batman is an awesome TV show, I feel that they've used elements from Begins to fuel it up. The way they've remade the charcters origins(villians mainly) is awesome, the animation style is cool, they even have Batgirl ;) and soon Robin. The only problem is that they've over-exagerrated the Joker's design. Still Batman Begins rules all!

The Batman cartoon is just the symbol of what cartoons have become this day and age. Dumbbed down, inconistent, very flashy with no actual substance....with no real space for adults to enjoy it. That's what it really is. Most cartoons have become that. Add to the fact that the Magna/anime style has had a major influence in animation in the past 5 years.....and you get a rather odd Japanese-copy cat-American type thing. And the visuals are great, no doubt. It's the best thing about the show. The rest though....meh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"