Batman real life rpg sign-up thread

I don't remember all of it, but I do recall glimpses of being deposited in a large house, and being told to play with a boy about the same age as me. But I don't recall the act of 'violence' they mentioned. I laugh at the thought that in my juvenile days I could've kicked the great Bruce Wayne in the shin. If he was really as close to Ms Thompkins as he said he was, I wonder why I'd never seen him with her before. Perhaps then it was a timing thing, and I never did stay at the shelter for long - despite the number of times Ms Thompkins had gotten me off the street. Too proud for my own good.

And then I get curious about what she had to say about his parents but stopped short. The more I think about it, I don't recall ever meeting his folks... only that butler guy that I infuriated by breaking a glass statue. And just when I was thinking back then it'd be cool to have a butler to boss around - I was the one getting bossed around instead. I recall that more clearly than my squabble with Bruce Wayne... but it did hit me in wonderment as to how people live in such large mansions. I'd always dreamt about living in a castle as a child, but after my visit to the Wayne Manor (if indeed that was where it was) and being bored out of my mind for half a day, I remember saying to Ms Thompkins that I much preferred living in my mother's apartment.

I stop in front of Alister's Bar & Grill and gaze through the windows. It's night once more and I can see Johnny Cash dining with Larry, Moe and Curly - or at least that's what I call them now. I enter and Curly (who was at the shelter yesterday) has his brows furrowed. I bet he had gone and done that 'job' without his boss' approval. I hope he's quaking in his seat now.

Johnny looks up from his meal, pleasantly surprised. "Back so soon huh? You have more stuff for me to buy?"

I pull a chair over and glare at Curly who looks like he's going to get up from his seat, "I'd like to have a chat with you Johnny... in private."

Johnny makes a surprised face, "What is it honey? Whatever you wanna say to me can be said in front of the boys."

"No, I think not," I say, and Curly stands up but doesn't say anything. Mr Cash seems to suspect something as he glares at Curly. He tugs the napkin from his throat and dabs his mouth like a gentleman of stature.

"Alright," he says, finally. "We'll talk out back, follow me." And he signals the men to stay put. They nod and sip on their drinks. I follow him as he exits through the backdoor to a deserted alleyway. It's funny how Alister's Bar & Grill can look so pretty on the inside but out back, trash spills out of bins, cockroaches and rats roam the area, and a gooey spill of something that was once possibly edible spreads over some part of the ground, seeping slowly into the drainage system. The smell is horrid, but then what I'm about to say is no better.

"One of your men has been out with another two fellas, extorting money from the homeless shelter in Crime Alley. I figured you'd wanna know about it," I say. And his eyes narrow, but I can't tell what he thinks of the news. He pulls a cigarette out of his pocket and lights it. I don't like the smell of tobacco but I don't complain.

"And how do you know he was... 'extorting money'?" he wags two fingers in the air to accentuate the last two words.

"The men barged in and demanded to get the funds given to housing the poor or they would tear the place down," I don't like that he doesn't trust me. I didn't go back on the deal I had with him, I thought we had found some understanding between us then.

"I see... so how are you involved?"

A strange question, I thought he would ask me more about his man and his side-line. "I care about the homeless Johnny. I will pick off the rich and the arrogant, but why steal from the poor? They haven't much to begin with. Give your man a talking to, will you?"

He stares at me a moment, then nods, whisking his unfinished cigarette bud on the ground and crushing it with his foot. He opens the door and tells his men to come out. I begin to wonder if this is the end of the conversation and I should be leaving, but I realise too late that Johnny wasn't really going to talk to his man. "Would you tell the dame here what happens to a lady when she decides to give Johnny Cash orders?" And his men begin cracking their ankles, gleaming with sadism. They're large, much larger than me, and unconsciously I begin to back up slowly till I touch the wall, and I know there's no escape now. Will have to trust my reflexes.

I swing a leg that contacts with the face of Moe, who's nearest to me. He swerves a little backwards but regains his footing quickly, and I try to slip by him, but I'm too slow. He catches me by the waist and tightens his grip so much that it hurts. I lash out with all that I have, scratching the skin on his face and it takes him by surprise as he lets go. I use the opportunity to take a swipe at Curly, kicking him in the chest and sending him to the ground. But Larry... I forgot about Larry. He grips me by the throat, lifting my feet off the ground. I grab onto his iron-like hand, desperately trying to ease the grip because I can't breathe. But it's useless... I swing my legs in the hope of kicking the man so I can get lucky the way I did with Moe, but still he doesn't let go. My lungs scream for air, and my vision gets blurry as the air tubes in my throat are forced flat in his grip... and for a moment I think that is the moment I die. But then I hear Johnny's voice faintly, "Don't kill her, we still have a use for her yet."

And all at once, his grip loosens, dropping me face first into the grimy floor. I struggle to regain my breath, and for the moment my lungs don't complain about the stench. I just want to stay alive. But before I can fully recover, I'm picked up by the arms by Larry and Moe. I have no more strength to fight these men, I just slump in their grip, gazing listlessly at Curly who has an incredible smug written all over his face. It occurs to me then that like a fool... I trusted Johnny Cash, when the extortion might have been his idea in the first place. And like thunder, Curly smashes me with his fist. Twice into the face, and one in the gut. I hate how these men had never learnt how to treat a lady... although I've never really acted like one. I know I'm going to have bruises tomorrow. My life is in danger and all I can think of is how to hide the bruises tomorrow for work. It's almost hilarious - if it weren't so painful.

Johnny Cash walks over and taps me on the nose like one would a little child. "I hope you've learnt an important lesson today; don't tell your authority what they should or should not do. You work for me... little cat." I look up at him even though my visual isn't as clear as I would want it to be from all the throbbing. And as if he knew what I was thinking, he continues, "Oh yes... I've seen what you did in the papers. Doesn't take a genius to put two and two together. And I will use this against you if you EVER try to be smart again." I begin to worry... it had been a wrong move to get involved with these men. I wish for the moment that I could take it back, but I realise it's not possible. "You work for me now, kitty cat. You take orders from me or you will end up in jail or dead on the streets," his threat rings loud and clear, even though my head is still spinning.

Larry and Moe drop me, and I fall onto the ground again. The men go back into Alister's Bar & Grill, chatting casually as if they had just taken a piss... a piss on me, that what it is. I hate that they think they can control me, but the fact of the matter is they do. Ugly secrets weren't meant to be revealed... and I've got a lot of 'ugly'. I pick myself off the ground, my back is aching and my hair is a mess.

I stumble back to my apartment. Mr Jangles is waiting for me at the stairs again, but I don't pick him up. Thankfully Ms Chin is asleep, I wouldn't want to worry her with the state of my face. I open the door to my apartment, and the meowing begins. But all I feel like doing is having me a nice hot bath, going to bed and never coming out. I feel like hell... and I should too. Stupid mistakes... stupid.

These main characters are taken
nietzsche = rupert thorne
Boywonder13 = gordon
Masterbruce = The Joker
Infinity9999x = Batman
R-Taco = Scarface
Batman911 = Nightwing
Cats=well I think you can guess but ya she's Catwoman

It's morning and I hurt all over. My face feels puffy - I have a large bruise on the left of my face and my left eye is half open. Do I look like crap... Where are the extra weekends when you need them? My head is throbbing still and I feel sick to the gut. I hope this will qualify me a sick day.

But the boss doesn't agree, he says he needs staff today, whether or not I'm able to get out of bed, I've gotta drag myself there. Slave worker... I think about quitting again, like every other day. But the question always comes back again, what do I do then? How many people will hire an uneducated under-classed city gal with a record?

So the first thing in my mind is... get out the facial powder and start dabbing it on generously. And I'm not too upset with the results too, the purplish-red form on my face is not visible, though there is a bit of a bump, and the eye is still half closed. But I don't think people will care very much. After all, in the day all I am is a lowly waitress.

I make sure the cats are full before I leave for work. I get some stares down on the street, even though I try to keep my head low.

When I get to the restaurant, the boss takes one look at me and immediately calls me into his office. I do as I'm told, and realise it's nothing to do with work. But he gets firm on giving me some long talk about abusive boyfriends. I tell him I'm not attached, but he insists that I must be, and that I'm ashamed about it... or something to that effect. Asks me to go see a counsellor if I'm afraid. I know he's trying to be concerned, but the talk is really boring me. I try to nod and look like I'm interested, but my mind drifts back to the look in Johnny Cash's eye when I realise I'd been mistaken about him. I think about how to take the man down without the police getting involved.

"Selina?" calls the boss, and I realise I'd been lost in my thoughts.

"Wh... yeah?"

He gets up from behind his desk and moves towards me, putting an arm around my shoulder gently in an attempt to comfort since he insists I have suffered the fate of an 'abusive boyfriend'. I try to shrug his arm off but he's so not getting the hint. "I understand the troubles you've been going through," he says all gentle and 'caring', "You know you can tell me anything, right? Don't hesistate to let me know how I can help."

And I think to myself, 'yeah you can start by getting your arm off my shoulder, dweeb!' But of course I can't say that, so I put on my sweetest smile and say, "Thank you sir, you are so kind." Though immediately after, I feel like puking. But it's worth it anyway, the man shuts up... finally. And I get back to serving customers.

I wonder what will happen tonight at the shelter. Don't know if Mr Wayne's... I mean Bruce's cop friends, will be effective. I told him just to secure the transfer of money, not to put a squad outside the shelter. Leslie needs protection but... well, if Johnny links the police presence there to me, I could be one dead gal. Just gotta cross my fingers and hope not.

I sit hunched atop a file cabnient in a dark corner of Leslie's study. She's sitting in a chair below me, nervously looking at the door.

"You really don't have to do this," Leslie said, not looking over her shoulder.

"Yes, I do," I reply shortly.

"You could get hurt, and you know how much I hate fighting, not to mention your whole scary man act."

"You're a psychiatrist, I'm sure you've met people more messed up then me," I respond.

I see her arch her eyebrows, "that is a statement I won't even bother replying too."

"I still don't want you to do this," she replies after a moment.

"I know," I reply, "maybe I won't have to, they might try to come in the front door and get caught."

"Oh yes, and maybe you'll settle down and get married," Leslie replies in a skeptical tone.

I'm about to reply but a thud in the front of the house silenced them. He tensed, it came from the back of the house. After a moment he heard the voices of men wafting through the door as they approached.

"Dumass girl tells the cops on us," One says
"Ya, stupid one she is, we'll have to rough her up worse n we did last time."

My jaw clenches in rage. Selina, they hurt Selina. The bastards. I feel Leslie shift in her chair, she knows I heard them, and knows what's coming.

They bust open the door a moment later.

"Bad move havin your callgirl tell the cops on us lady," the small one says, his two thugs following behind him, "we might have to rough you up a bit too."

I spring out from my hiding place, and I see the three men glance up, shock and then fear registering in their eyes. I slam into the little one, hard. The spikes on my guantlent rake his arm, and my body crushes into his chest as he catapultes backwards into the two men behind him.

I leap off the small man, and fly forward towards the two bigger ones, growling with an animalistic rage. I grab both their heads in either hand and slam their skulls backwards into the wall. They crumple immediatley. I turn on the little one, bringing my foot down hard on his knee. He screams as his ligaments pop. I grab his shirt coller and lift him up with one hand, bringing his face close to mine.

"The Batman protects the people of this city," I growl, "And if you threaten this woman, or her friend again I swear to god, I will hunt you down, and make you hurt so bad you'll wish you were dead."

The enforcer can only mutter out a series of nonsense words, his eyes wide with fear.

"Now," I say, lowering my growl an octane, "Tell your boss, the Batman is coming for him." I let the sniveling excuse for a human slide from my grip. He's shaking like a little girl, and I feal an animalistic like pleasure burnign within me. I stamp it out almost immeadiatley. I got too carried away, let my emotions get the best of me.

I look over to the two men who I bashed into the wall, if they hadn't been stronger, they'd be dead. The Batman does not kill. I have to have more control. I glance over at Leslie, she's looking at me with her hand over her mouth. She's frightened, I hope I haven't alienated her.

I walk over to her, "I'm sorry I got a little carried away," I whisper.

She glances over at me with a raised eyebrow, "a little?"

"I couldn't let them threaten you or..."

"I know, I know," She says, "You had better get going, I'm going to call the police in." I nod and start towards the window.

"Leslie I hope I didn't..."

"I've seen many horrors in my life Bruce," She whispers to me, still to low for the wasted enforcers to hear, "this is by far one of the least of them. We're fine, now go."

I nod in reply, and exit through the window.

Charlene and me work hard at stacking the chairs on the large round tables. Just finish up the last of them and we can clock off. The customers didn't give me trouble today, but last night's events still weighs heavily upon my shoulders. I feel responsible for what's happening to Leslie... if I weren't so trapped now I might be able to name the man responsible for the attack. But I realise that till I'm able to take Johnny down myself, I'll have to protect the bastard's name in order to save my own skin. It's not something I'm particularly proud of.

I feel a hand on my back and turn around. It's the boss again, he has that 'comforting' look in his eye again. "You can go home now, Selina," and I'm like... do I need his permission to go home? The restaurant will be closed in seconds, if I didn't go home where the heck would I hang out at? His house? "Have a good rest... and" he whispers so that Charlene can't hear although the whisper is so loud she probably does anyway, "CALL me if he troubles you again," and he winks.

I look at Charlene who's trying to surpress a giggle, she heard all about it today, although I didn't exactly tell her the entire story myself, but she knows I don't have a boyfriend to begin with, and especially not an abusive one. It's unbelievable the way the boss is.

"Errr... yeah..." I go. And he smiles and heads out the door.

"Is it obvious?" I ask Charlene, turning the bruised side of my face to her, and she sorta winces.

"Come here, I'll help you touch up," she offers, taking out her compact and dusting my face with it. "There, I can't see it anymore. You've really gotta watch those stairs."

"Yeah, if the cats stop prowling in front of me when I'm going down the stairs," I fake a laugh, she falls for it... like the rest.

"Hey, will you need a lift? I can take you in my car," she kindly offers. Charlene is a really nice gal, she's some wacko parents, but I'm glad she turned out alright.

"Nah, it's ok, I like the walk home. Thanks for the offer," I reply and she nods in response. "Ok bye gal!"

And I wave and head out the door myself, flicking off the lights. I turn around and she's gone... alone again. Perhaps I should've taken that lift from her, but I need the time to think. I shut the grills and turn the lock till I can hear the click so I know its secure. But that's when I sense someone watching me - Johnny Cash?

I spin around, and there I see... him - the Batman. "You..." I say, I'm excited to see him again, but I'm worried to what I owe the visit. I hope he hasn't associated me with our last encounter. I try not to look scared or worried. But the truth is that he is quite intimidating in person. Like a large wraith watching me quietly from the darkness, at the most unexpected moment.

"Selina Kyle," comes his voice - raspy, soft. Sounding like he's beside me even though we're about four meters apart. I'm surprised he knows my name, and I get a little more worried about how much he knows.

"How do you know my name?"

But he ignores my question, "You recognized the men involved in the attack on the shelter in Crime Alley tonight. How?" His words stump me, I thought this was gonna be about my alter-ego. Was he there at the shelter tonight with Bruce's men? How's he involved? I wonder if Leslie is okay.

"I don't know what you're talking about. I have no clue who those men are, you could be one of them for all I know."

He narrows his eyes, steps towards me. I see his form clearer in the streetlight. He's everything I cut him out to be since the first time I met him... "You were involved with them," he says a matter-of-factly, and I feel uncomfortable. How does he know?

Perhaps he's bluffing, but I can't tell. I decide to throw him off, "Involved with who? If Ms Thompkins had told you anything about the encounter we had the other day, you'd know it was the first time we both laid eyes on those muggers."

But he eyes me like he knows something. Instinctively I turn my left cheek away from the light, but I underestimated the man. He notices the movement, reaches over with his gloved hand to catch my face and turns my left towards him as he rubs it with his thumb. Even though his thumb is just gracing over the cheek, wiping away the powder Charlene had dabbed on for me, it still hurts and I wince. I know I can't hide the bruise from him, somehow he knew it even before he exposed it. "They did this to you, didn't they?!" he growls, I'm not exactly sure if it's at me for lying or at them for doing what they did.

I'm not about to let it all out though... I tell a half lie, "When I first met those men, I tried to register their faces in my mind so I would recognize them when I next saw them. Last night, I went looking for them. Found one of the guys on the street and told him to buzz off. But he got his buddies, dragged me to an alley and gave me this," I point to the purplish merune bump, "And this..." I pull down my collar to let him see the fingermarks around my neck. "They also told me if I tried anything smart again... they would kill me. Call me a fool, but I believe them." I say it as sincerely as I can, and he stares on for sometime, trying to read if I'm lying. I think I'm a good actress, I try to get my eyes watery so it'd be more believable.

Eventually his gaze softens, and his fingers leave my face. "You shouldn't deal with men like that, they're bad news."

Now he tells me! Duh! But also... he's absolutely right. "I know better now," I say and I do mean it.

"Lay low. Don't go home tonight. They may come back for you now that their act of extortion has failed, they blame you for it," he turns to fade back into the shadows.

"Wait, does that mean Ms Thompkins is safe?"

"She is. And so is the money," he whispers.

I ponder the thought, "Where do you suggest I go then?"

But he's gone, as silently as he'd appeared.

My thoughts are on what I just heard, and I realise I'd been standing in the same spot for a considerable amount of time, contemplating what I should do next. I think about going home, but if my worst fears are realised, Cash's men are coming for me next. I'm not about to get my face bashed in again.

I think about calling someone, the first name that comes to mind is Charlene's. But I don't want her worrying about me. I never leave my apartment, if I called her, she would suspect something was wrong. Then I think about Ms Thompkins, but she doesn't know about my connection with Curly - and I'm not about to let her see me till my face is its normal shade again. I even think about the boss... then I admonish myself for even thinking that I'd ever bend that low.

I check my pockets and find a couple of dollars - how quickly does money fly away. I seemed to recall being a rich woman a couple of days ago. Then I remember... Ms Thompkins. Well at least I might have enough to hang out in some jazzy hotel. Might just pretend to be a hotel guest and take a quick snooze at the bar.

Well so I go on over to the Bronze Stallion, where the posh and the elegant spend their evenings - somewhere nobody will think to look for this lowly-paid waitress. Although I think I'm a tad out of place here, I certainly didn't dress up for the occasion, and I suppose the cheong-sam isn't really the in-thing in Paris now.

I head on down to the lounge but am stopped by a hotel staff, dressed smartly in a red coat, a little receeding hairline and has a golden nametag that reads "Charles Buckler".

"Excuse me, Miss," he speaks with a Brit accent, nose in the air, pearly white gloves... typical wealthy snob, I know the type. What he says isn't too surprising, "But are you lost?"

"What do you mean 'am I lost'?" I reply curtly. I know where this is going, and I'm not exactly in the mood for it.

Charles clears his throat, "If I would be so bold Miss, there is a proper dress code for this hotel," he points to a golden tipped signboard that apparently explains the 'dress code', "If you do intend to continue on, I suggest you find a change of clothings, or search for another establishment to visit."

Now I'm really losing my temper, "Look here you, I..."

Someone intervenes, "Excuse me sir, the lady's with me." I turn around to see... Bruce Wayne? I'm numbed for words.

Charlie's entire demeanor changes, his eyes widen as huge as saucers. Classic! "Mr... Mr Wayne, I'm so very sorry, I did not know," he stammers.

"Is this anyway to treat your customers?" Charlie shakes his head in embarassment. "Keep this up and Mr Makamura will hear all about it," he threatens firmly, and it freaks the man out.

"Oh sir, do forgive me for my behavior. I was entirely wrong. I apologise my lady for my impudence, will you ever forgive me?" Nice change of attitude, I'm starting to like Mr Wayne.

I decide to get a little cocky, "Kneel, and I'll think about it." Bruce gives me the eye, but I'm too gleeful to stop. How often does a gal get to boss the staff of the Bronze Stallion around?

Charlie looks at me hoping that I was joking, but I am not about to go back on my word. And true enough the man kneels, in the middle of the hotel lobby! Passerbys stop to look, it's hilarious. But ok, I've had my fun, enough embarassment for the man. "Get up, I forgive you," I whisper, and he stands up gratefully.

"Thank you Miss, you are too kind," he utters. I get the feeling he's bluffing, but I gotta take off my hat to him for embarassing himself for my sake. "If I might offer any assistance to the both of you...?"

Bruce gazes at me and I say, "I was just thinking of getting a drink at the lounge."

Mr Wayne nods in acknowledgement, and speaks to Charles, "I think we can find our own way. Thank you for your change of attitude. I hope you'll keep this up." Charlie bows humbly and quickly gets out of the way.

"How did you know that I was here?" I whisper to him.

He lifts an eyebrow, "Why would you think I was looking for you?"

Ohhh... so the smug Mr Wayne is back huh? I narrow my eyes at his comment. Honestly, it frustrates me that I can't figure out this guy, and I used to think that I know men. "Don't you think it's a little too coincidental that though we've not met in more than ten years, we're suddenly bumping into each other every day?" I say.

He leads me to a table at the lounge and replies, "I wouldn't exactly call yesterday's meeting 'bumping'. As I recall, you were the one who called me."

And he's got me there, I laugh because I realise how paranoid I've become. He smiles in return, "I've got to say Ms Kyle, you look fetching in a cheong-sam."

I accept the compliment with a smile of my own, "Thank you Bruce. And call me Selina... compensation for kicking you in the shin all those years ago. If indeed the tale is true."

He chuckles, "Alright... Selina. What would you like to drink?"

And I feel bad for taking up his time, "You've got me past the lobby into the lounge, and I appreciate the gesture. But don't let me stop you from whatever business you came here to do. I'll be fine here."

"Well, believe it or not, I came here without plans. Was looking for someone to chat with," he says, and I find it hard to believe.

I eye him a little and say, "You do that a lot, don't you?"

He laughs, "I guess so. May I have the honor?"

I'm starting not to mind his company, he doesn't seem much like the others... although sometimes he does get a little smug. "You may. I could do with a little company myself." We make our drink orders, then I remember to ask him about the shelter... "So did your cop friends manage to arrest those men who threatened Ms Thompkins?"

"Yes, two of them. One got away."

What he says worries me somewhat... "One got away?"

"Yeah. Is anything the matter?"

"No.. nothing," I try to appear indifferent, "I just hope he's caught soon. Don't want him coming back again."

"No we don't," he looks at me a little curiously, "Did you hurt yourself?"

So he noticed the bump too, "Yeah... I fell off some stairs," I feed him the lie I've been feeding everyone all day... except for the Batman who seemed to know about it all along. Strange... I still can't believe I actually met the vigilante. But the fact that I'm sitting here instead of at home just proves that it wasn't a dream.

"Ah, you should watch yourself. Stairs can be dangerous." I smile... he doesn't know the half of it.

I actually have a semi quiet evening for once. I let Selina stay in my room while I ask the clerk for another. She seemed surprised I didn't ask her to sleep with me.

"You know Bruce," she says as I go off to find a clerk, "I really had you cut out to be somebody diffrent."

"Well," I respond, "It's like I said..."

"You're not like you seem," Selina finishes with a small smile.

"Well...thank you for letting me stay here."

"No problem" I respond, "it's been a pleasure." She nods in agreement and departs into my room. She's tired I can tell, tough too. The injuries she sustained were bad. I don't think she cought on to me either. I wanted to make sure no one would try to come along and settle the score. I'm glad she came here, it made it much easier.

She really is an intriging woman. Strong willed and smart. You don't meet many like her.

My thoughts drift as I wander through the hallways of the hotel. I wonder how Dick is doing. He moved off to Bludhaven. I've been catching some reports in the news about his escapades as a crime figther too. I still feel guilty about it, if he gets hurt, it will be indirectly because of me. But Dick is a resourceful man, I think he'll be able to stay out of trouble.

I pause by a newspaper vending machine and glance at the headlines. Gordon's taken al lot of heat because of the dock incident. It's unfortunate, he's one of the only clean cops around. I need to do something to get him on my side. As I scan down the news I see that Gordon at least got some credit for bringing in Scareface. At least one mobster is taken care of, but it seems they just keep coming. Now there's another one, whoever was trying to get money from Leslie. I'll have to look into that. But I have to be careful, odds are he could have connections to more powerful men, like Rupert Thorne.

My hands knot into a ball as I think about the corruption in this city. I'd love to take Thorne down, but he's too well protected. Taking a deep breath I calm myself, I'll nail him...in time. Nobody's perfect.

I push aside all my thoughts as I get a clerk from the main desk to get me another room. I can't do anything tonight, but tomarrow's another day.

When just when it hit me somebody turned around and shouted, "play that ****y music white boy!"

I find myself dancing to this strange music. Then I realise Im in my custome with my ipod in my ear. LOL All the civilians are looking at me so then I scatter and jump onto the top of a building. What was I doing? I find myself laughing at this seeing as it was only a dream when I then woke up.

I get up early.... hopefully earlier than Bruce, and slip out of the hotel. I don't mean to be rude, I appreciate his gesture of giving me his room, but I have to get home. The cats haven't had their dinner, nor breakfast. I feel bad bailing on them because of my nerves, probably no one even paid a visit... after all they don't know where I live. I get slightly frustrated when I think of how the Batman had gotten me worried over nothing.

The pain in my face, neck and waist is receeding, and I feel somewhat great after a good night's sleep. The Bronze Stallion may be expensive, but for a reason.

As I near my apartment, I see Mrs Chin out on the street, talking to some cops. I begin to worry... I hope it isn't about my alter ego. I try to slip past them to get up the stairs but Mrs Chin sees me.

"There there! That lady!" she points directly at me, I'm not happy about her 'betraying' me, I thought we were friends. But it's a little too late to get hurt now, so I turn around and flash a friendly smile.

"Hi Mrs Chin, and... officers...."

One of the two officers asks me, "Do you rent the apartment on the fifth floor?"

"Why... yes!" I say, my acting skills are crap today, cheesy as hell.

"I think you should come with us," he says, and my heart starts to race. What's this about? Did they find something they're not supposed to?

But when we reach the fifth floor, I realise what's the fuss about... my apartment had been raided last night. The door kicked ajar, papers all over the floor, glass smashed in, and my blinds torn down. The cats are gone too... but I don't see any blood, I hope they'd fled when the guys bashed their way in.

"Where were you last night Ms Kyle?" asks the officer, pulling out a pen and paper to record what I say. I have to be very careful, am threading a thin line here...

"I was at the Bronze Stallion with Bruce Wayne, you can call him to confirm," I say, and for once am glad I have an alibi.

The officer sorta gives me a queer look, "Bruce Wayne huh? You his girlfriend?"

"Oh no no... just acquaintences," I hope that clears the air. I want them to have proof of my whereabouts, not to get me into the tabloids.

"Uh huh... You might know who did this?" he asks.

"Robbers? I don't know... why would I be friends with someone who wanted to trash up my apartment?"

Mrs Chin peers out from behind the officer, it seems like she's seen something, "The men, big size! Big coat, anyhow push me!"

"How many were there?" I ask her.

She ponders for a moment, "I think three."

It must've been them... they seem to always travel in packs of three... for some special reason. They probably came to mess me up more, but decided to do it to the apartment when they realised I was gone.

"M'am, I was asking if you had any enemies," clarified the officer.

"No," I reply, maybe a little too quickly. I try to compensate, "I'm a friendly kinda gal! Everybody loves me... At least, that's what I think." I flutter my eyelids at him, speak all cutesy, and he gets a little distracted, so does his partner. "Must've been robbers... stealing from little ole me," I'm good at playing the 'victim', "Now I have nothing left..." I pretend to get upset and it melts the officer's heart. He offers me a handkerchief.

"Now now Miss, please don't be upset. We'll get to the bottom of this. If you can check your belongings and tell us what they stole, I'll make a list," he offers.

"Oh no... I can't bear to see my apartment in this state. I don't feel safe anymore, don't make me go in, please."

The officer nods compassionately, he passes me his namecard, "Call me when you're ready to talk. Till then you might stay with a relative or a trusted friend. If you need counselling..."

I cut him off, the man's getting too chatty, "Don't worry about me officers, you've been too wonderful to me as it is, I'm ashamed for being such a damsel about it. I'll be alright once I get to my cousin's house, it's just around the corner!" And the officers accept the lie. "I will be sure to call you. I just need this time alone, with my cousin, if you can spare me that..."

They nod... somewhat naively, and leave the building.

"Ah yo... your friends very violent!" complains Mrs Chin to me. "You must repair all this, I won't pay for it." And she leaves me alone in the broken apartment with my thoughts.

One thing's for sure... I owe the Bats one.

I lean back in my chair as I pick up a newspaper in my study. Selina left early yesterday, I saw her questioned by some police from my window. It's funny, even though it's the one day I take to rest, I still can't sleep. I wonder what they asked her about though...As I flip through the pages I notice a small article.

--Woman's apartment robbed, no suspects as of yet. Apartment belonging to a Miss Selina Kyle.

My eyes narrow....I can't beleive they had the gaull....

In seconds I'm already in the cave, suiting up.

"Going out in the day sir?" Alrfred asks me. I nod in reply.

"Should I forget about making lunch then?"

"No, I should be quick...I'm just going to enforce a few things."

I take out a new car, It's small, compact, jet black. It's pretty sturdy though, bulletproff windows and siding, along with a few other gadgets. Another thing that cost me some money, but it was worth it.

In a few minutes I'm downtown. I stay to the alleyways, in the shadows. After questioning a few people, I find the place where the man I want is staying.

I walk over the roof of the bar, and stop at a skylight window, luckily the man I'm looking for is almost directly under me. I see his leg in a cast. The one I let get away.

I smash my fist through the skylight and the glass tinkles to the floor in a shower or shards. They all look up, I see the small man's eyes widen in pure terror. Pulling out one of my grapples, I fire it stright at him. The batarang attached to the end wraps around his body like a snake, and I haul him up onto the roof.

"Hello Benny," I growl, "You and I are going to have a little talk."

Benny stirs slightly, and starts to sit up.

"I wouldn't do that If I were you," I say, "you'll tip it over."

Beny opens his eyes and glances around him. He lets out a scream and freezes. We're hundreds of stories above the city, on a small hanging beam. It's a construction sight for a skyscraper. The beam slowly rocks back and forth from the rope around it's middle.

"Like the view?" I ask causually. Benny only tightends his grip on the sides of the beam, too scared to say anything.

"Okay Benny," I say, slightly adjusting my weight so his end of the beam dips downward an inch, "You and I are going to talk, like about why you had your men ransack that womans apartment, even though I SPECIFICALLY told you to lay off her."

"Oh god," the small man wimpers, "Oh god....it...it wasn't me I swear...oh god I swear!"

"Really Benny?" I say, my voice rumbles in a low growl as I tip his end of the beam downward a little more, "Because I don't like it when people lie to me."

"YES, I SWEAR YES," he says, his voice a frantic and high pitched as he glances at the small outlines of the buildings below him, "PLEASE. IT...IT WAS JOHNNY CASH. MY BOSS. HE HAS A THING AGAINST HER, I DIDN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT. OH GOD PLEASE!"

I stare at him for a moment, make it seem like I'm contemplating droping him. His hurt leg shakes in his cast.

"Alright Benny, but If I find out you lied..." I dip the beam a bit and he slides toward the edge with a scream. Just as he goes over the edge I grab him by the shirt.

"I think that's enough explanatory don't you?" Benny lookes at me, shaking like a scarred puppy, and faints.

Well, that got the point across, I think to myself as I Lower Benny down to the street with my grapple. Now, I need to find out more about this Johnny Cash character. The problem is, even though I know he's the one behind all this, I still might not be able to take him down. I only found Scareface by luck last time. I might not be so lucky this time around.

My home had been raided last night, but I'm still here... in the Beijing Noodle House once more. It's not like I have anywhere else to go to, can't possibly be sitting in that wreck, and I'm not about to clean up either. I'm in a pretty foul mood, who wouldn't be if your life was in danger and found out people house-crashed at your place?

"Table 5 is asking to get served by you," whispers Charlene as she passes. I figure it must be another group of sex-starved men who're trying to get my number, of course the only number I'm gonna give them is the one to Arkham Asylum.

I take a pen and a pad of paper to record their orders, but as I approach I recognize the men. These aren't the sex-starved hooligans I expected... it's Johnny Cash and his muscle. They've found me.

Johnny Cash sees me and pulls a chair next to him, gets me to sit. "Darling," he goes, putting his arm over my shoulder, "You'd really got us searching the entire city for 'ya. Where were you last night, huh?"

I start to go pale, if I knew I'd be found at work I wouldn't have come. But how long can I run if Cash has really as much influence as I'm starting to believe. "Here... and there..." I say vaguely.

And immediately he elbow locks me against his shoulder, the other customers think we're playing and don't say anything. But here I am in deep soup and they don't know. "Don't play with me kitty. I promised I'd go to the police if you tried anything smart..." He releases his grip, and I slip back into my seat. "But I'm a generous man, ain't I guys?" And his muscle nod in agreement. "I have a proposition for you kitty, we don't hunt you down and end one of your lives, you do a simple job for us."

Somehow I get the feeling 'simple' isn't too simple, "What job is that?" I ask.

He clears his throat as he fits a dim sum into his mouth and chews slowly while we wait, "Tonight, we need someone to infiltrate a government facility and get us a chip."

"Wait wait wait... " I begin to stand up, this is out of my league. "I can do rich people, but you've got the wrong gal for this job. You need a spy or something..."

"Sit." he says without looking up, and I do so obediently. "You will do this, or tomorrow we will hunt you down and make sure you regret ever spilling the beans to the cops about the shelter."

"Oh come 'on..." I plead, "I didn't know there was gonna be a police squad there, plus I didn't know you were involved at the time. Else I would've surely kept mum about it."

He narrows his eyes at me, and I feel a little squirmy in my seat. He pushes me a package, "You do this tonight. You prove yourself to be an asset and you may still live."

I know I'm cornered... "Ye... yes sir." And I leave the table with the package.

What have I become?! I'm screaming at myself inside and nobody can hear, nobody can tell.

I approach the Air Force base with caution, there're tons of cameras everywhere. This is kamikaze. I wonder what Johnny wants with the chip.

There's a map and everything in the package... binoculars too. I peer into the base from a bush some distance away from the entrance. There're guards there, I couldn't possibly enter that way. Electrified fences. But then I see a long line of military trucks with canvas cargo backs entering the facility... if I could somehow sneak into one, I might get in undetected.

Laying low, I slip through the tall grass like a prowler and find myself just beneath one of these trucks. I wait till the driver of the next truck has his head turned and slip in with the cargo. It's full of boxes, I open up one and slip in... hardware spare-parts that prod me from behind... terrific.

I hear the engine running, and finally the gas is turned off. There are voices of several men, they're carrying the boxes out. I cross my fingers and hope they don't open my box.

Soon I feel the base of my box lifted. The guys groan and grumble, "Hardware spare-parts?" says one of them unbelievably. And I'm offended! Come'on I'm not that heavy!

Finally they put me down, and the voices leave me with silence. I exit slowly - I'm in some kind of large warehouse, full of crates and boxes. I peep at the map again with a handy torch, note my location. The chip is only... in the next building, full of guards and cameras. I throw up my hands in exasperation... what next?

'Think think think Selina!' I tell myself. And that's when I see a couple of uniforms in a corner. 'Ha!' I can't believe my luck. I quickly slip into one and leave the warehouse. Other officers see me, but hey I'm in uniform! They even nod to me, and I nod back.

I had a portion of the map memorized... I know the chip is on the second door in level 3... a secure level I suppose. I have no access. Arrghhh and just when I thought I had it going for me.

Someone had once told me, 'When in doubt, visit the ladies.' And that's what I do... lo and behold, it's wise advise. I notice another lady with a level 3 access pass with her. She's powdering her face.

"Hey..." I say, and she sorta looks over suspiciously.

"Hey," she replies, looking me over. "Are you new? I don't seem to remember seeing you around here."

"Well..." I drift, and move like lightning to hit the nerve clusters at the nape of her neck bringing her to the floor. Nifty move some gal on the street taught me to take down predators... except in here, I'm the predator. I pick up her tag and pin it on me, pull her into a stall, swap our clothes, then continue down the hall with my head lowered so nobody recognizes me.

I reach level 3 finally... in the basement. Floors are squeaky white like they're polished everyday. I make sure my head is always low so the cameras can't identify me. Then I use the pass courtesy of that nice lady in the washroom to enter the second door.

It's like a sever room in here. Tons of heated CPUs working around the clock to connect the entire Air Force base I suppose. I peep at the instructions again... gonna have to disconnect one of the CPUs to get a chip from within. They're gonna detect a drop in the server... gotta be quick before they discover me.

I look around and find the CPU I need to work on. Heave a deep breath, and move quickly to disconnect it, disect it and wonderful! I see the chip. I grab it and place it in my pocket.

Gotta move fast now, I slip out of the second room, no time to put the CPU back in place. Go up via elevator, while the door closes I can see IT personnel running past. Uh oh! They are quick. I get out the main door and see a short, stout little fella getting into his car. I rush over... he's my only way outta here.

"Hey fella..." I say casually, trying to look calm.

He looks up and sorta blushes, I guess a gal like me wouldn't be talking to him under normal circumstances. "Hey..." he replies.

"You know the guy I car pooled with this morn has bailed on me. You wouldn't mind if you gave me a lift to the nearest train station will ya?" I ask sweetly, and he instantly obliges. I smirk... men... so easy to fool.

He drives through the guard post, they never suspect a thing. I'm home free!

"Shall I drive you home?" suggests the fella.

"There's no need for that, the train station will do."

He pulls over at the station, "Can I call you?... in case your car pool guy bails on you again.." I know this guy is searching for opportunity. The poor fella probably has difficulty getting dates.

"He won't! I'll make sure of that!" I wave and run off before he's able to ask me anything else.

The same night, I visit Alister's Bar and Grill once more. Johnny Cash is glad to see me, and even more glad to see the chip.

"What're you gonna do with it?" I ask.

"The less you know kitty, the better," he says, grinning. "You've proved yourself. But this isn't the end of our partnership." He hands me a mobile... Nokia. "You keep this phone near you, anytime we need you we'll call you."

"So what is this? I'm your errand gal now?" I retort.

He laughs, and so do the two guys beside him. "You asked for this life babe," he says, "Remember, we're watching you. Try to ditch that phone and we come back for you."

"Yeah yeah yeah..." I grumble as I leave the joint. I hate being used like this... but what choice do I have? I will get to the bottom of this though... I will nail Johnny Cash for what he's reduced me to.

My later suspision was correct. This Johnny Cash person is impossible to find. The man I interogated turned up dead this morning, I read it in the paper. I was stupid, I should have asked him the whereabouts of Johnny Cash, but I was too preoccupied in figuring out who attacked Selina.

Another piece of news today also, a reported break in at a small government facility. The paper didn't say much, because it couldn't. But Our good mayor Mr. Thorne did. I hacked some of his emails, and he seemed to know some sort of chip was stolen. Didn't give specifics, so I couldn't figure out what the gravity of the situation was. The interesting thing was that I couldn't quite tell if he was happy or angry about the situation. Whoever did it could be working for him, or maybe they were an employee who did this without his knowledge. I'll have to find out more.

Which is why I'm out. My car speeds down the backstreets, taking corners at breakneck speeds. It's got an enhanced stability system. An auto freak would drool to see the toys I have under this hood. I try to stay off the main roads as much as possible. Don't want to draw attention to myself. I stop outside the bar I visited a few days ago.

I walk up to it quickly, and knock on the door. A small slide opens.
"Pass---" the bouncer doesn't get to finish his sentence. I kick down the big door and it smashes forward into his face. I stalk into the dimly lit room, smoke wafts in the air like a heavy fog. All the men inside it stop and stare, their eyes wide. One's smart, he goes for his gun. I'm quicker.

With a barley noticeable flick of the wrist, a batarang sinks into the man's hand, and he yells as he drops his gun. The two other bouncers try to converge on me, I grab one's arm, twisting hard in a downward motion, and he screams as I hear bones crunch. I kick out at the other, hitting him hard in the groin and he goes down.

"I need to talk to you gentlemen," I say, still holding the cringing bouncer by the wrist, "I'm coming down on Johnny Cash. If any of you have an ounce of intelligence, you'll tell me where I can find him or..." I scan the room, I see the men cringe under the stare of my errie white eyes, "or you get to deal with me."

They all stay frozen. One hasn't even put his beer down, holding his arm frozen with the bottle halfway between his mouth and the table. I notice on man gives the slightest of glances back at a big hispanic looking mug. The big guy sees me looking, hesitates for a moment, then dashes for the door. He's pretty fast, but nowhere near as fast as I am.

He gets as far as halfway down the back alleyway before I tackle him. He slams his nose hard into the ground and lets out a cuss. I flip him up and grab his coat. Standing up, I lift his feet off the ground and pull him close to my face. His eyes widen in astonishment. He's not exactally a small boy, and though he doesn't know it it's hard as hell to keep him up, but it helps the effect.

"You shouldn't have done that," I say in my gravelly voice, "Now tell me where Cash is...or you'll get worse then a busted noise."

"I...I can't man, I swear he'll kill me please. Didn't you hear what he did to Benny? You got Cash all worked up. He's nailin anybody who talks. I can't man... I can't...he'll kill me.

My eyes narrow, "What makes you think I won't?" I say softly.

He starts to tremble slightly, and he tries to skwirm away, but I tighten my grip and pull him a centimeter away from my face. My eyes glow in the dark night, and I see him strainig his neck backwards to try to avoid my gaze.

"I...I...ok, ok please just don't kill me man." I wait, and just as he opens his mouth to speak again a shot rings out. The mug flinches, a startled look in his eyes, then they glaze over and he slumps in my grip.

I throw the body down and look up the alleyway, If I didn't have my nightvision I wouldn't be able to see anything, but I see a small brown car squealing its wheels as it runs off.

"Damn!" I hiss. Johnny cash is well protected. Well, at least I have Cash nervous. But he seems to be even more dangerous then I anticipated. I wonder if he's the one behind the government heist? Well...theres not much I can do now I suppose. It's just back to work again.

I'm at Alister's Bar and Grill again, but this time not as Selina Kyle. I hide in the shadows as the night draws on, waiting for him to emerge and eventually he does. I notice he's with two men - Curly is missing. Just as well, I was starting to detest the fella.

I remain very still in my position as the three men walk towards a dark colored Benz when a limo draws up close, and they turn around to face whoever's riding that luxury transportation. Johnny Cash shakes the hand of the guy, I can't see who it is yet - the windows of the limo are tinted. I can't hear the entire conversation, but I can hear him laughing and saying the word "sir" so I figure the man in the limo is his boss... Johnny Cash has a boss - it just gets more and more interesting.

The guy in the limo hands Cash a package, similar to the one I got. I hope it's not another assignment for Selina Kyle. But packages aside, I know what I have to do... get that number plate and do a bit of investigation.

In the same night, I make an appearance at the Registry for Motor Vehicles. It's shut for the night, but I scale the wall outside and cut a hole in the glass to enter one of the office rooms. Easy as pie... except the hard part is yet to arrive.

I turn on a random computer - I figure most of them have access to the main registry for number plates. But I'm stranded without a password. I look around the desk... there're pictures of a family. I figure the person sitting at this desk must be a woman because she's the most predominant figure in the photos, as well as her husband and her baby. In fact it's like baby-mania at her desk. That's when I get smart and guess the password could be connected to her kid. I begin pulling the photos from out of their frame and peeking at the back till I notice a note on one of them:

To baby Hannah on her 1st birthday. Wishes, Aunt Maggie.

I type : Hannah into the password slot but it gives me error.

"First birthday..." I repeat to myself as I glare at a calendar with pictures of waterfalls hanging on her partition. I flip it around to March and notice the words 'Hannah's 3rd Bday' on the 5th of March. That makes her a 2003 baby.

I type: Hannah2003 and still get an error.

Finally I type: Hannah'03 and voila! I'm in!

It's funny how she secured only the main windows entry into her files, but saved password on the license database. I access it easily and run a search for the plate I collected. While I spend the time by looking further at her calendar. It's full of family engagements, office meetings and dinners with friends... typical boring life of an office worker! I wonder how people stand it.

Then I hear a .wav bell sound, and switch back over to the search. It's found my record. But as I scroll downwards, my jaw drops in shock - the vehicle is registered to a Thorne, Rupert...

I throw my suit down frustratedly and throw myself into the cushioned swivel chair infront of the computer in the cave.

"Hard day Master Bruce?" Alfred says from behind me.

I give him a nod, "It seems like no matter how hard I try, I still can't bring down the men in power in this town, or even protect the ones I love."

"I wouldn't call haveing scareface arrested a small feat sir," Alfred replies as he picks up my suit, eyeing it for places that need mending, "and you did protect Leslie."

"Yes... but it was stupid to fight with her in the same room. She could have been hurt, If I was smart I would have hidden in the hallway outside the door..." I slam my fist on the computer table, "GOD! So many little misteps, I'm lucky I'm not dead yet."

"I won't disagree with you there sir," Alfred replies as he walks up to me, "But, the fact of the matter is you are not dead, and so far you've done a fairly good job protecting the people of this city. Yes, Ms. Kyle may have been hurt, but you can't help that now. The best thing you can do for her is to try to find the man who attacked her."

I sag in my chair, I know Alfred is right, but finding this guy is easier said then done.

Suddenly a light flashes on my computer. A shooting, the east side.

"Mob activitvy sir?" Alfred asks.

"No..." I say, picking up the headphones and listening to the police radio eachother, "that clown figure again. Alfred give me the suit."

"But sir, it has weak points in it you need more time to mend.."

"No time. Give me the suit."

Alfred hands the suit over reluctantly, "be careful."

I give him a wry smile, "aren't I always?"

I'm home in the day. The boss heard about the break-in and finally allowed me one day off, although I would feel bad that Charlene is working doubly hard for my sake. It's mid-day and I'm still trying to tidy up the place from the mess Cash's men made. It would seem that someone took an axe and literally tore the place apart, my furniture is in ruins. And I have to take most of the pieces to the trash disposal. I'm mad... so mad!

Four of the kitties made their way back home, they surround me as I clear up the mess, rubbing their furry bodies on my legs to comfort me. But Mr Jangles is still missing. I'm worried about him, its been two days now.

A knock on the door catches my attention, and I find Leslie at the door. She must've seen the papers, she's not supposed to know where I stay... "Selina, I heard about what happened."

I try to muster up a smile, act like I'm cool with it all, "Just a dumb break-in, must've left the windows open or something. You never know in this neighborhood."

But in a moment she's by my side, taking my wrist gently to stop me from doing what I'm doing, "You're in trouble aren't you?" The woman is sharp... she's dealt with others with similar problems. I know she wants to help me, but I don't want her involved. It's much too dangerous.

"Don't be silly! Must be some punk from downstairs," I retort. But she knows better.

"Some punk would have grabbed what he could and run off. The guys who raided this place sliced through your furniture," she turns to look at the walls gruesomely stripped of its wallpaper, "Stripped your walls... Don't hide from me Selina. It's something to do with the 20k isn't it?" She pulls out the package I handed her that day, untouched. "Take it back, I don't want dirty money."

"No no..." I push the package back, "I worked hard for that money, it was for you and the shelter, Ms Thompkins."

"Selina, I don't care if you just donated $20 to the home, but if that $20 came from proper channels. Look what this has gotten you into now?" She pushes the package again, "Take it back, give it to whoever is after you to make them stop."

My countenance falls, "It's not that easy Ms Thompkins, it isn't about the money."

"Then what?" she seems frustrated, "What did you get yourself into this time?"

"Please don't ask any further Ms Thompkins. I've caused you too much trouble as it is. I'd hoped the money would go towards paying back your kindness, " I tip a half-smile at her, "But I guess trouble and me... we're best friends. Don't worry, I can handle it Ms Thompkins. I always have, even before you came along."

"My dear..." she gives me a hug, and I feel warmth not only on my skin, but in my heart that someone cares. "You make me worry for you."

"Well, don't! I swear I will do the right thing once this is over," I promise.

But she doesn't believe me, "That's what you said the last time you got into trouble."

"I'm trying to clean up my act... I swear."

She shakes her head, "Don't swear to me, prove it."

I hold up three fingers, "Scout's honor."

"You weren't ever a scout."

I grin, "I know..."

oh and you new guys can start posting w/e you want, its cool to have new members.

I thought the Batman was just some nut out for a little attention. I thought running away from the cops just gave him a bonor. It looks like I'm wrong. The lunatic just messed up two of my operations! Firstly, he breaks up the warhead deal! I mean what the hell!? He killed four of the ninja's! Or at least they killed themselves afte he messed them up so bad. They got some code of honour or something stupid. But goddamm! Ninja's! This is one mean son of a gun. As if that weren't enough, he busts up some lowly goons I employed to rob some homeless shelter. That was just a small operation, but it all adds up. To make it worse, every lowlife punk is scared crapless over this guy. There's stories about him all over the grapevine. It's twice as hard to get contracters now - twice as expensive!
I need this guy killed and I need him killed now! It's gonna take a mean mutha to take him down. I've sent out the word. The guy who brings me the Batman's head gets a million. Sounds like a lot? It ain't nuthin to me, especially considerin that this ass-hole cost me multiple millions on the warhead deal. I was all set up to sell that tp that henri Ducard guy. Now he's been asking questions, whoever the hell he is.

Hmmmm, whats this? I got some messages in my one of my emails. Interesting. News gets around around very fast. It seems a couple of mercenariesthink their tough enough to take down the bat. Some guy who gives his name as Deadshot wants the job, but so does a Mr Bane. Hmmmm. They both reckon they'll deliver. I'll put them both on the job. Two million will be nothing compared to what this guy might cost me in the long run.

Ok then, thats that. Whichever brings me the rotting carcass of this punk first gets the dough. I hope their as good as they say they are.

Ohhhh, thing haven't been going well. I need to relax, mabe take a vacation, mabe get a broad. Hmm, speaking of broads, Johnny Cash was saying about that Selina woman. You wouldn't believe it, some wench trying to mess around with some of my guys. Women like that need to learn a little respect. Haha. Perhaps I should teach her a lesson. Have her drugged, have her sent to me, have a little fun. I'll give Cash a ring later.

I wonder whats on the news. Jesus. There's been an explosion at arkyham asylum. A couple of lunatics have escaped. Oh well, more crap for Gordon to clean up! Haha, he won't last another month with that badge pinned to his chest. I need a drink.

Hmmmm, here's hoping Batmans dead by the end of the week. Good luck Deadshot, Mr Bane...you'll need it.

alright thats cool i think i might start a sign up thread to see if I can get more ppl coming

Wesker (in Arkham Asylum):

Ohhhh...This is terrible.

I groan again as I roll over in my uncorfortable bed. I haven't seen Mr. Scarface since we got caught by that Bat-Man and that other guy. I sure hope he's allright.

Sometimes I wonder why I really even care about what happens to him. After all, all he does is treat me like dirt. And he yells at me. Makes me think about the way we crossed paths for the first time...

...Oh dear. I can't even remember it. No wonder I'm in here.

Non-RP: Anyone mind if I start using another character? There's not a lot I can do with Wesker in his current situation.

R-Taco said:
Non-RP: Anyone mind if I start using another character? There's not a lot I can do with Wesker in his current situation.
That would be wonderful - one thing tough about the Batman RP, we have to center a lot on the Bat, and thus we of the 'rouge's gallery' can't make too large of a move until he does. And then if he puts any of us in jail it's bye bye to our role in the RP heh...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"