Batman:The Animated Series Tribute Thread

in your dreams you create your own reality, and by doing so, construct your own basic knowledge of language. you only think you read, and your memory of the dream pieced to words together. subcious working overtime.

he wasn't dreaming. he was in a chemically enduced coma.
the Mad Hatter even explained that, stating how he created the perfect world for him to occupy and live a happy life with his chemicals. then Batman said it wasn't real, tried to kill himself, and snapped himself out of the coma.

Ah,it was something along the lines of what Scarecrow did in "Over the Edge".Its been a while since I watched an ep. of the old series.I remembered though that he said he knew it couldn't be real because he couldn't read.

yep. Batman was knocked unconcious first, then drugged into a comatose state. it's very similar to what Scarecrow did in Over the Edge to Batgirl.

both episodes are great stuff.

Its the best comic-based animated series.And I say having not watched JL/JLU on a regular basis.

no, it is. JL/JLU was ok, but some of the minor characters that came in during the JLU run were rather ....well....some of the lamer characters DC had to offer.

I've never been an avid watcher of JL

but does Batman TAS still come on TV? I remember about a year ago it started coming on at 12pm on Cartoon Network.

I need to get Season 4 on DVD. But I heard it was the worst of the 4.

i like Volume 4!
there are bad episodes in all of the Volumes.

personally...i think Volume 2 is the best. it has most of my favorite episodes on it. Volume 3 might be my least favorite.

I still think vol 1-3 are great I can't find an episode I hate on them but vol 4 is filled with bad ones.

Mr. Socko said:
but does Batman TAS still come on TV? I remember about a year ago it started coming on at 12pm on Cartoon Network.

It's on Boomerang now on weeknights at 12am

deathshead2 said:
I still think vol 1-3 are great I can't find an episode I hate on them but vol 4 is filled with bad ones.
really? The Forgotten, Underdwellers, Tyger Tyger, Terrible Trio, Moon of the Wolf, and a few others aren't subpar in your opinion?

I watched "Christmas with the Joker" I still love the show so much that I thought of my childhood.

deathshead2 said:

I agree Volume 4 has some bad ones but not filled with bad ones. :mad:

Yea I know each one does..but that guy was making it sound like Volume 4 was so bad when it wasn't.

The only eps. I like from TNA is Mad Love, Over The Edge, and Beware The Creeper.

I kinda liked the filler ep. with Calendar Girl.:O

i like Mean Seasons! Growing Pains, Sins of the Father, Double Talk, Cold Comfort, Legends of the Dark Knight...i could go on with the episodes i like.

I liked em all just about...there is definetly like 2 others but the only one I can think of that I did not like was Critters...that was a stupid one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"