Batman:The Animated Series Tribute Thread

I recall a lot of people not liking the Over the Edge episode from Volume 4? I loved that episode and thought it was great. Guess some people just do not like dream sequences.

Can ya gimme a brief description of "Over the Edge" to refresh my memory, chap.

trustyside-kick said:
I recall a lot of people not liking the Over the Edge episode from Volume 4? I loved that episode and thought it was great. Guess some people just do not like dream sequences.
thats one of the more beloved episodes....:confused:

Mr. Socko said:
Can ya gimme a brief description of "Over the Edge" to refresh my memory, chap.

The Bat-Team goes up against the Scarecrow.Barbara is shoved off the roof and lands on Commishoner's car.He finds out who she is and looses it,then goes after Wayne and Co. out of vengeance,exposing them all in the process.

trustyside-kick said:

Really? From whom? It is widely considered to be the single best episode in the entire DCAU. It's definitely my favortie episode of all time.

it's ranked highly up there with just about every DCAU fan.
Over the Edge, Almost Got 'Im, The Laughing Fish, Dreams in Darkness, Batgirl Returns, and Harlequinade are some of my personal favorites.

I hate that they made Joker beady eyed with no lips. Atleast Mark was still there to give his voice.

dont we all? at least the Joker didnt turn out looking like the Riddler. now that was a bad redesign.

Mr. Socko said:
I hate that they made Joker beady eyed with no lips. Atleast Mark was still there to give his voice.

That's probably the only redesign I am on the fence about. If the ROTJ/JL/JLU hadn't been designed, I'd probably be more forgiving.

Oh, by the way, are you the one that said that doesn't watch JL/JLU often? I reccomend that you do.

OMG! He was scary in a disturbing way

riddler1.gif

But hey, it was better then "The Batman"

I remember in 2004 when the news of a new Batman Animated Series came, I was so excited. And when I saw it, it was complete and total garbage. Why couldn't they use the cool drawings and get Mark back!!!

Edit: Yeah, I don't watch it much. It comes on toon channel right, what time?

TheGrayGhost said:
Really? From whom? It is widely considered to be the single best episode in the entire DCAU. It's definitely my favortie episode of all time.

I forget...it was some thread though.

Mr. Socko said:
OMG! He was scary in a disturbing way

riddler1.gif

But hey, it was better then "The Batman"

I remember in 2004 when the news of a new Batman Animated Series came, I was so excited. And when I saw it, it was complete and total garbage. Why couldn't they use the cool drawings and get Mark back!!!

Edit: Yeah, I don't watch it much. It comes on toon channel right, what time?

green pajama's.lovely

he's wearing what equates to a body suit and styrup pants!
in neon green and purple no less!!
:eek:

....that makes me sad....
:(

Too bad his hair wasn't green

What time does JL come on

i like Culture Club - they were new wave. besides Boy George had a nice voice, and i love the song The Crying Game.

I find Boy George terrifying and creepy,but to each his own.

i find his makeup to be terrifying and creepy. dear lord...why does he insist on looking like that!?

i never cared for him. pre-molestation trial and all, i found him disturbing as a child and still do.

Abaddon said:
green pajama's.lovely

It looks like they were going for The Riddler's look in Batman Forever...just put a hat instead and no mask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"