BvS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Merchandise - Part 4

I'm betting that when Batman v Superman comes out on home video the R-Rated Extended Cut will sellout the most.

As someone who has seen the movie and has the book, don't open it. FULL of spoilers.

Thank you! So glad I didn't even remove the plastic packaging on it. :woot:

It's full of Batman related stuff. It's worth it in my opinion.

Yeah, they're good. All the bat gear is outlined, nicely presented too.

Was wondering if it's a beautiful and well presented book or if it's one of those lame and very basic tie-in books like they had for Transformers/James Bond/Batman Begins. Books where barely anything was in it except some low quality renders or sometimes basic drawings with any proper layout.

Last edited:
I thought it was presented nicely. I was satisfied.

You have to have a 4k tv and a 4K blu ray player.

True but you need the following:

A 4K TV that supports Dolby Vision HDR, Wide Color Gammut and HDMI 2.0a, The 4K Blu-ray player must support HDMI 2.0a and if you have an AV Receiver it too needs to support HDMI 2.0a . You also need HDMI cables that support a minimum of 18Gbps connecting it all. Only some of the 2016 4K TV models support HDMI 2.0a (and both Dolby Vision HDR and HDR10). Samsung 2016 TVs do not support Dolby Vision HDR only HDR10.

I have an upgradeable 4K TV but the screen does not support Wide Color Gammut nor HDR so upgrading it is pointless even if the one connect box supports hdmi 2.0a. I know Visio and Sony's 2016 models support both HDR10 and Dolby Vision. All streaming services like Netflix and Amazon will be using Dolby Vision HDR at launch, some have said HDR10 support will come later but who knows.

Last edited:
Bought the Cake Topper at Walmart's bakery for $6.98. Not too bad in detail.

pM8uorL.jpg

CJaEqmx.jpg

YydhJgL.jpg

xbQHPhz.jpg

And there were finally a setup for BvS stuff but no shirts!
here's the 30 inch Figures
NHLP5c4.jpg

^ Figured HT would revise the body, the first proto looked awful and I'm sure people voted with their wallets.

Batsy looks 10 times better. wonder if they changed anything with Supes

Grabbed 4 BVS Heroclix at Target yesterday, pulled Clark Kent, Diana Prince and two Mercy Graves.

Batsy looks 10 times better. wonder if they changed anything with Supes

There's no reason to, the BvS Supes figure looks good and has a better body than the MOS figure. The only thing I don't like is the scowling expression but that's obviously subjective and no reason for HT to change it, and it still looks like Cavill.

This is definitely not real. Those are the Section 9 life size statues.

I just pre ordered them on Amazon. they are real. They did the same thing for MOS except it was an Amazon Germany exclusive.

That's so awesome! How come Asia is getting all these cool little tie-ins and we get diddly squat?

Sorry to post again so soon, found a couple more cars tonight. Guess there were a total of 8 to the set, these 1:50 scale cost a little more than they used to, (at $7.97 now), but still worth it.

qzgaq0.jpg

Where did you find?! I heard they have the 89 and Tumbler one in that set as well.

Where did you find?! I heard they have the 89 and Tumbler one in that set as well.

At Walmart, either by the hot wheels or in the big Batman V Superman display, which will be set up in toys or in the front of the store by registers. If you go back a couple pages I posted a pic of all 8 in the set. $7.97 a piece.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"