BvS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Merchandise - Part 4

Updated/Fixed Hot Toys Batfleck
qgVhCLQ.jpg

Now THIS!! Is what I'm taking about. THIS IS Hot Toys. :applaud

That new HotToys Batman looks a LOT better.

Have the Multiverse figures 5-8 been released in retail stores yet or is it just online for now?

Saw the nightmare batman multiverse yesterday at target yesterday. They had 1 aquaman multiverse that some woman had in her hands and ended up buying. The aquaman was the one I wanted

Can anyone confirm how many die-cast type Batmobile's exist? I know about the 1:50th Hot Wheels and the Hot Toys one but which other ones exist and what's the cost? I'm looking at the screen accurate ones.

Can anyone confirm how many die-cast type Batmobile's exist? I know about the 1:50th Hot Wheels and the Hot Toys one but which other ones exist and what's the cost? I'm looking at the screen accurate ones.

Are you talking BvS specifically or Burton/Schumacher/Nolan as well?

LionelBatvSup1.jpg

Lionel’s THE DARK KNIGHT™ Boxcar and MAN OF STEEL™ Boxcar both feature detailed graphics, die-cast metal sprung trucks and operating couplers, as well as opening boxcar doors. They are made in the USA (of US and imported parts) and available for consumers to pre-order through their local Lionel dealers for $84.99 each. To find a local dealer, consumers can visit Lionel.com.

I'm going to get that Hot Toys Batfleck. He's worth owning. :D

There's a diecast Model Kit by Jada for $20, I might order it after the 7th. You tube has a video on it

Setting up a display. I want to place the superbat logo on the foamboard
6ylyrqL.jpg

Any word on when that statue of Batman will be released where it looks like hes putting the glove on? it was in this thread a while back...I think thats the one statue i want to buy but cant remember who made it

any help will be appreciated

Only for Batman v Superman. :)

The ones I know of are the Hot Toys, Jada, 1:50 Hot Wheels, 1:64 Hot Wheels(there's the standard one and one that comes with a mini Armored Bats figure), and there was an SDCC exclusive last year but I don't know the size of it. I believe there's also a 1:18 Hot Wheels coming and it's pretty much a guarantee Eaglemoss will have one eventually as well.

Any word on when that statue of Batman will be released where it looks like hes putting the glove on? it was in this thread a while back...I think thats the one statue i want to buy but cant remember who made it

any help will be appreciated

That one's by Iron Studios. Look's like it's expected to drop in May.

Setting up a display. I want to place the superbat logo on the foamboard
6ylyrqL.jpg

You're making me want to buy this one. It looks amazing! It's plastic and not edible right? I'll have to have a look at the YouTube video you mentioned. Thanks!

The ones I know of are the Hot Toys, Jada, 1:50 Hot Wheels, 1:64 Hot Wheels(there's the standard one and one that comes with a mini Armored Bats figure), and there was an SDCC exclusive last year but I don't know the size of it. I believe there's also a 1:18 Hot Wheels coming and it's pretty much a guarantee Eaglemoss will have one eventually as well.

Have they posted any photos of the 1:18 Hot Wheels? I haven't seen it mentioned so far so really interesting. How's the quality for Eaglemoss compared to hot wheels?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"