• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BvS Batman v Superman Moves To March 2016

There's a website dedicated to uncovering movie plotholes. Here's its page on MOS.

As for the date change, I'm pleased. We're getting the movie earlier than we expected, and in the spring no less. There need to be more spring blockbusters.

That's the perfect example of ripping mos apart all of those ploy holes aren't even plot holes
a plot hole is something thatggoes completely unexplained
The person who wrote this Cleary didn't read the prequel comic that's shows the ship that superman found belongs to supergirl.
It's a ship of EL which is why the superman suit was already in it and Jor-EL knowing about earth already
this person Cleary doesn't know anything about the movie.If they did they would know that the Kryptonians on that ship didn't just die but murder by a stall away

Dude you are taking this way too seriously. I love MOS but to pretend there arent holes in the plot is ludicrous.

Every film ever has plotholes. How is this a new concept?

Dude you are taking this way too seriously. I love MOS but to pretend there arent holes in the plot is ludicrous.

I'm just seeing as I watch the movie don't get me wrong u may have seen holes but many things can be explained.
Like the scene where ZOD visit the farm people are saying why can't the army find out where he went ? It's because radar can't detect things close to the ground only at a certain amount of feet can a radar detect an object it's not sonar
They knew he went into Kansas airspace but couldn't find out where he landed which is why at the end of the movie superman took down the drone the general was trying to find out where he hangs his cape I'm very certain that happen In Kansas

Ok I'll leave it alone
Buttttttt
The march move was to put good legs on this flim
As long as it was opening in may a billion may have been hard to reach in wb eyes I personally think it will make a billion anywhere it opens but it has a better chance at making more money away from competition

i dont u to think I didn't like the movie I'm jjust making example what happens when a movie goers stop findingthe jokes funny and really start paying attention to the movie?
And gotg is labeled as action/adventure not comedy well at least that's boxofficemojo.com has it has

if u take Marvel name off of gotg and put wb/dc on it and watch critics rip it apart for having too much comedy in a action movie
:woo

Oh yeah, which is why that movie where Johnny Depp was the silly pirate was such a bomb :p

I'm just seeing as I watch the movie don't get me wrong u may have seen holes but many things can be explained.
Like the scene where ZOD visit the farm people are saying why can't the army find out where he went ? It's because radar can't detect things close to the ground only at a certain amount of feet can a radar detect an object it's not sonar
They knew he went into Kansas airspace but couldn't find out where he landed which is why at the end of the movie superman took down the drone the general was trying to find out where he hangs his cape I'm very certain that happen In Kansas

Yeah, it's usually below tree top level that you can't detect flying objects so well with radar. We can assume though that the Kryptonian vehicles had air superiority since they were able to invade any airspace without any prohibition by any opposing military force.

I'm actually surpised Marvel didn't move Cap 3's date up earlier to try to replicate the success they had with Cap 2.

Oh, well. Either way this is a win for me and for us fans of both DC and Marvel. Now, we get to see this movie earlier than we've been anticipating and it is all but guaranteed to make a killing at the box office. Conversely, Cap 3 will be able to shine on it's own and not in the shadow of BvS.

Yeah, it's usually below tree top level that you can't detect flying objects so well with radar. We can assume though that the Kryptonian vehicles had air superiority since they were able to invade any airspace without any prohibition by any opposing military force.

People forget just how much smarter Kryptonians was over humans in mos

I really don't know where Dalonewolf gets this idea that DC movies get nit picked.
Movies like Superman, Batman and the Nolan trilogy are widely considered to be great movies and got great reviews, movies like Green Lantern, Batman and Robin and Jonah Hex were just pretty bad movies I'm afraid and got the reviews they deserved, you're beloved Man of Steel was somewhere in the middle, it was neither great nor terrible, and had the reviews it also deserved.
Very similar with Marvel, Punisher war zone, origins, ASM2, X3, FF 1 and 2, and some more were also bad movies, and are widely considered bad movies, which earned them bad reviews, even MCU movies like Thor TDW, IM3 and Incredible Hulk got unfavorable reviews.

Look, it's pretty clear you really liked Man of Steel, which is fine, I thought it was ok, nothing special, but I have it on DVD and will watch it again some day, but you have to realize not everyone has the same taste as you, saying professional critics are nitpicking isn't nitpicking, it's them doing what they get paid to do, they don't benefit from giving it a good or bad review.

Last edited:
Warner Brothers has embarassed themselves in the shortterm though and they deserve a little **** for the pointless showdown.

Here here. They were the ones who started this needless pissing contest.
Quote from WB's president on the matter:
In terms of going back and reviewing the situation, it looked to us—and maybe our reconnaissance wasn’t great—that they were not going to have a movie [ready] on that date. Just that they held onto it and they might not be able to deliver. But they took another position.”

I really don't know where Dalonewolf gets this idea that DC movies get nit picked.
Movies like Superman, Batman and the Nolan trilogy are widely considered to be great movies and got great reviews, movies like Green Lantern, Batman and Robin and Jonah Hex were just pretty bad movies I'm afraid and got the reviews they deserved, you're beloved Man of Steel was somewhere in the middle, it was neither great nor terrible, and had the reviews it also deserved.
Very similar with Marvel, Punisher war zone, origins, ASM2, X3, FF 1 and 2, and some more were also bad movies, and are widely considered bad movies, which earned them bad reviews, even MCU movies like Thor TDW, IM3 and Incredible Hulk got unfavorable reviews.

Look, it's pretty clear you really liked Man of Steel, which is fine, I thought it was ok, nothing special, but I have it on DVD and will watch it again some day, but you have to realize not everyone has the same taste as you, saying professional critics are nitpicking isn't nitpicking, it's them doing what they get paid to do, they don't benefit from giving it a good or bad review.

I don't know about DC movies overall getting nit picked, but MOS definitely was.

I read several reviews from "professional" critics who said they were expecting another Donner SM movie and were disappointed that they didn't get it. They then ripped the movie to shreds; criticizing everything from "too much action" to "too many product placements".

In short, I think in MOS's case, some critics may have gone into it with an open mind (and some didn't because it was a Snyder movie) but then saw it was unlike any other SM movie they had ever seen, decided to nit pick it.

So many people criticized mos for not having a good script not those same people are trying to tell me that as long as a movie is fun the script don't matter
when did that happen ?
So many people argued that mos 7pm Thursday showing shouldn't count in its opening weekend
gotg open to 94 mil people praised that but don't realize gotg showings started at 7 pm.
So how does it count for gotg but not for mos
which would have a 134mil o.w if counted but instead they took anything that showed before 11pm and didn't included for mos which isn't fair since every Marvel movie seem to have their full Thursday counted
You can argue the fact that mos thursday showings was trough walmart which is still no different those same people would have seen the movie that weekend anyway

So many people criticized mos for not having a good script not those same people are trying to tell me that as long as a movie is fun the script don't matter
when did that happen ?
So many people argued that mos 7pm Thursday showing shouldn't count in its opening weekend
gotg open to 94 mil people praised that but don't realize gotg showings started at 7 pm.
which would have a 134mil o.w if counted but instead they took anything that showed before 11pm and didn't included for mos which isn't fair since every Marvel movie seem to have their full Thursday counted
You can argue the fact that mos thursday showings was trough walmart which is still no different those same people would have seen the movie that weekend anyway

Mate, just let it go.

One of the movies was going to move. Captain didn't win anything, because they were definitely not wanting to compete against a Batman v Superman movie. The strategy of beating the competition to the punch was chosen. Of course in the fanboy world it has to be dramatized into one side beating the other :rolleyes:

when did that happen ?

tumblr_mxh4i2zyUn1qdsm1jo1_500.gif

Yeah it should just be done. Get to how exciting it is that we're getting BvS earlier! kinda...but still!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"