• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BvS Batman Vs Superman Manips & Art - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like this.

972025_688344927858479_1321582604_n.jpg

Kick ass!!

I thought I'd share this Superman/Batman image I just put together. There really isn't a whole lot to it (personally it doesn't seem to be quite finished IMO), but I just wanted to put a generic "team-up" poster together - not really movie specific. Please let me know if you all have any suggestions for improving it!

MOS2.jpg
I really like this. It would be nice to see a lens flare in the center of the image for more separation and visual interest.
But it's awesome as is. :hubba

I really like this. It would be nice to see a lens flare in the center of the image for more separation and visual interest.
But it's awesome as is. :hubba

You know, I was thinking about that very same thing while looking at the final image, before I posted it...I've never really tried a lens flare I don't think (other than the standard Photoshop filters). Suggestions/advice?

You know, I was thinking about that very same thing while looking at the final image, before I posted it...I've never really tried a lens flare I don't think (other than the standard Photoshop filters). Suggestions/advice?
Highlight areas manually with a white brush and then lowering the oppacity and guiding along the center several times until you get the desired result or you could just find a picture of a good lens flare and put it in the image. There is no right or wrong way to do this.

I hope that helped a little. :yay:

Someone needs to do a Jensen Ackles Hal Jordan/Green Lantern manip to add to all these JL manips I'm seeing. Please.

I like this.

972025_688344927858479_1321582604_n.jpg

"You will give the people of Earth an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you, they will stumble, they will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun, Kal. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders."

*Cue theme song*
[YT]MXph0arElKs[/YT]

*Cue explosion of biblical proportions in pants*

That opening is tied with X-Men: TAS and Batman: TAS as the best opening credits ever!

Started working on something, but then I got bored (as usual). Still...eh...

mfaa.jpg

*Cue theme song*
[YT]MXph0arElKs[/YT]

*Cue explosion of biblical proportions in pants*

I feel sorry for who ever has to score the Justice League movie because nothing will ever beat that theme.

Started working on something, but then I got bored (as usual). Still...eh...

mfaa.jpg

Looks good! Yeah, I guess I need to change my Batman to black and grey too...I'm still holding out some hope though:yay:

Wasn't blocked for me. It must be your country.

It was awesome BTW. :up:

Thanks for the comments guys. Unfortunately its blocked in some countries & on mobile devices due to the Zimmer score :(

Been working on this all night.
batman_vs__superman_by_fmirza95-d73s3lt.jpg

It's (obviously) a throwback to the Classic Jim Lee picture.
2evc.jpg

Hope You guys like it.

- M&DC

Last edited:
Been working on this all night.
batman_vs__superman_by_fmirza95-d73s3lt.jpg

It's (obviously) a throwback to the Classic Jim Lee picture.
2evc.jpg

Hope You guys like it.

- M&DC

Good work. Big missed opportunity if WB don't do official versions of those. One which wouldn't surprise me given their poster work for MoS/TDKR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"