BvS Batman Vs Superman Manips & Art - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jason Momoa Aquaman on request by John-An.

CED1L8i.jpg
OyoZruh.jpg

NICE touch with the background (Supes/World Engine scene). AWESOME.

Here's just a quick edit of my earlier Ray fisher cyborg, now with a background, name and symbol. In the same vein as the previous Momoa Aquaman manip poster.

ok3XeOZ.jpg

I am totally impressed by the symbols for each character. Did you make them from scratch? Also you have a good eye for the backgrounds you choose.

I am totally impressed by the symbols for each character. Did you make them from scratch? Also you have a good eye for the backgrounds you choose.

Oh no, I'm not that talented! :cwink: I just take already available images and put them together. Here are the links to the logos i used >>

Aquaman - http://www.hdwallpaperpc.com/show-wallpaper/Aquaman_DC_Logo_106716.html

Cyborg - http://deinyght.deviantart.com/art/Cyborg-Symbol-368676481

And thanks again :)

PS: I did make the name tags from scratch. The font is exactly what's used in MOS posters and is called 'Ebrima', the bold version. I think it comes pre-installed with Windows.

Last edited:
I would change Wondy's background to the concept art for Themiscyra.

Here's my take on DOBSON10's original artwork. I changed the background to the official logo from the movie. It's not perfect by any means, but I quite like how it turned out.

Tada! :woot:

vHG63Ce.jpg

Right click and open in new tab for full size.

Dayyyyyummmm

Care to make a version with this Superman image, if you can find a better quality version? I just think it'd be appropriate for Supes to have the 'brightest / most optimistic' photo of the league.

man-of-steel-superman-7-11-seven-eleven-henry-cavill.jpg

Other suggestions:
-Themyscira behind Wonder Woman
-Make everyone relatively the same size.

Last edited:
Closer up shots of all five would be preferred. It will give it a much more uniformed visual.

Last edited:
Makes me salivate thinking what the actual campaign and posters will be like.

Thanks a lot guys! :up: Your kind words make it all the more worthwhile! :grin:

Makes me salivate thinking what the actual campaign and posters will be like.

Oh just wait and see, Snyder will blow us away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"