Status
Not open for further replies.
My point was that was far more suggestive than anything said before. :p

o59x78.jpg

bigger
icon14.gif

That looks awesome.

That's great.

Ah thanks :D I mean, Flash's power is his speed. As fast as Superman is, he should always be edged out by him :cool: I'd love to see Flash making some quips like "The second fastest human alive... wait... you are an alien. You still might not qualify Supes!"

Well Clarke was probably raised God fearing so it's possible he's religious.

I wondered about that. The only obvious reference to religion was when Clark went into that church and talked with the priest. I suppose there must've been an underlying reason (faith) that inspired Clark to go to a house of worship.

I dunno if I should have done more with the left side and fully integrated it, but I was afraid I was getting into 2 face territory.

2ug1279.jpg

I forgot to blend the right side, but thanks Fallen. I went with another idea in this version to show more of the cyborg technology.

ilvucm.jpg

Jc's idea of Ansel really has sparked my imagination for the Wally West version of the character. I integrated Ansel's face and modified a cosplay costume with some effects.

wiu12.jpg

Last edited:
That is so cool! I hope the statue seems that big.

LoL, the Room...crazy...

Bruce: You're tearing me apart, Clark! No, literally...YOU'RE TEARING MY ARM FROM MY BODY! LET GO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"