BvS Batman Vs Superman Manips & Art - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently I got a lot of requests from a certain user on Devianart, who specified the characters he wanted me to do movie style, and the actors he wanted to portray them. I thought maybe you guys would like to see some of them.

Flash and Kid Flash
in_a_flash_by_fmirza95-d7n843v.jpg

The Green Lanterns of Earth: Guy Gardner, John Stewart, Hal Jordan, Kyle Rayner (No Alan Scott cause he's weird)
the_green_lanterns_of_earth_by_fmirza95-d7ndfgi.jpg

The Bat Family: Red Robin, Red Hood, Nightwing, Batman, Robin, Batgirl, Spoiler
the_bat_family_by_fmirza95-d7ohfzd.jpg

The Super Family: Superboy, Supergirl, Superman, Steel
the_super_family_by_fmirza95-d7oovmy.jpg

I'll probably create a Justice League group picture soon enough, too.
Hope you all like them.

- M&DC

Those are frikin awesome.
icon14.gif
:awesome:

Flash and Kid Flash

- M&DC

See, now this is a live action Flash suit Id want to see! That looks great...I see the Gustan Flash suit in there a little, but where else did you find inpiration?

Edit: aw ha! With alittle closer look, I see its mostly the MoS suit! Genious- well done!

i think the Flash suit is made from the MOS suit

the guy who requested it specifically wanted an update to the Flash suit that was more like Cavill's and Affleck's "in feel", so I used the MOS suit for that purpose.

Recently I got a lot of requests from a certain user on Devianart, who specified the characters he wanted me to do movie style, and the actors he wanted to portray them. I thought maybe you guys would like to see some of them.

Flash and Kid Flash

The Green Lanterns of Earth: Guy Gardner, John Stewart, Hal Jordan, Kyle Rayner (No Alan Scott cause he's weird)
the_green_lanterns_of_earth_by_fmirza95-d7ndfgi.jpg

The Bat Family: Red Robin, Red Hood, Nightwing, Batman, Robin, Batgirl, Spoiler
the_bat_family_by_fmirza95-d7ohfzd.jpg

The Super Family: Superboy, Supergirl, Superman, Steel
the_super_family_by_fmirza95-d7oovmy.jpg

I'll probably create a Justice League group picture soon enough, too.
Hope you all like them.

- M&DC

These are AMAZING! Just wondering who'd you use for Superboy and Nightwing? Also love that you kept SB in his t-shirt and jeans look, instead of the New 52 look.

These are AMAZING! Just wondering who'd you use for Superboy and Nightwing? Also love that you kept SB in his t-shirt and jeans look, instead of the New 52 look.
Nightwing is Steven R. McQueen, who's heavily rumored to play Nightwing in Arrow sometime in the future (if you look on google, he's literally spoken to the Arrow writers about it). In relevance to Superboy, I honestly hate the new 52 look. And seeing Man of Steel, we saw that Clark got his suit in the ship, and we also saw an empty pod (where Supergirl was), so we can assume she got her suit from there too. Since Connor is a clone, I could only assume he wouldn't have had a premade kryptonian suit in the ship, so he probably just grabs an S t-shirt (which are probably on sale all over the place after Superman saves the world), and becomes Superboy.

As you can see, I put quite a bit of thought into all of this. :)

I wanna say thanks to everyone for their feedback!
Here's a couple more requests I got from the same person, who wanted teaser banners for the Flash/Green Lantern Movie, and a Booster Gold/Blue Beetle movie, Batman v. Superman style.

flash_green_lantern_teaser_2_by_fmirza95-d7mocwo.jpg

For some reason that eludes my understanding, he told me to use Kyle Rayner instead of Hal Jordan.

the_blue_and_the_gold_by_fmirza95-d7ov0i5.jpg

Since we got a Blaze Comics reference in MOS, it's clear Booster Gold does exist in this universe, so I wouldn't completely rule out the possibility of his appearance.

Maybe someone should make a Batman v. Superman version.. just saying. ;)

Hope you like it!
- M&DC

Last edited:
^Are you not a Wonder Woman fan?
My "realistic" approach for Aquaman
colored with paint :yay:

aqua.png

The only problem I have with the Mystique scale effect is that people will be calling him "Merman" rather than Aquaman.

Otherwise good job!

Nightwing is Steven R. McQueen, who's heavily rumored to play Nightwing in Arrow sometime in the future (if you look on google, he's literally spoken to the Arrow writers about it). In relevance to Superboy, I honestly hate the new 52 look. And seeing Man of Steel, we saw that Clark got his suit in the ship, and we also saw an empty pod (where Supergirl was), so we can assume she got her suit from there too. Since Connor is a clone, I could only assume he wouldn't have had a premade kryptonian suit in the ship, so he probably just grabs an S t-shirt (which are probably on sale all over the place after Superman saves the world), and becomes Superboy.

As you can see, I put quite a bit of thought into all of this. :)

I like it, also I think the Superman family got the worst costume redesigns out of all the New 52 redesigns.

Found this on deviantART:

batfleck_punched__by_menziestank-d6jx3o9.jpg

EPIC!

See, now this is a live action Flash suit Id want to see! That looks great...I see the Gustan Flash suit in there a little, but where else did you find inpiration?

Edit: aw ha! With alittle closer look, I see its mostly the MoS suit! Genious- well done!

I agree, much better than the baggy looking tv series one with Gustan.

I love this groupe pics but man that mouth on affleck :D damn rotate that... there was one awesome GL corp manip with reynolds, elba and ackles, anybody has that?

edit: this is awesome!

10351462_10202832617114373_7637791276192499004_n.jpg

This looks fantastic, but I'd like to see Ackles wearing a mask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"