Batman Vs. Superman Who Would Win

Discussion in 'DC Comics Films' started by boywonder13, Aug 13, 2005.

?

Who would WIn Batman vs. SUperman?

1. Batman

2. Superman

3. Batman

4. Superman

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boywonder13 Registered

Batman has outsmarted the Hulk. I bet he can do the same thing with the original (dumb) Doomsday.

2. Guyverjay Registered

The crappy Hulk/Batman crossover was ******ed so no Batman isn't doing jack squat to Doomsday apart from getting butt****ed all over Gotham:o

3. boywonder13 Registered

If batman hasn't died and he is mortal and Superman has even though he is invunerable (to some degree) . Who is better. Batman would use his gadgets against doomsday not hand to hand like foolish Superman.

4. Guyverjay Registered

You call THAT logic?:confused:

What gadget at the time of Death of Superman could Batman have possibly used to take down Doomsday

5. Dark Knight Registered

human over the alien...anyday of the week.

6. Superman IS GOD Registered

Even if batman had the gadgets and whatnot Superman still could just burn the **** out of him with heat vision or use some other power. Superman would probably know to keep as much distance as possible because Batman is a tricky bastard.

And Doomsday would OWN Batman.

7. boywonder13 Registered

How about I start a Batman vs. Doomsday thread and see what people think! A bat rocket to the head. No more doomsday!

8. boywonder13 Registered

I have created a thread in DC comics Forum. Batman vs. Doomsday. The Ultimate Show Down.

9. LanternFan Registered

In every Bats vs. Supes fight, y'know who wins?

Time Warner..............yukyukyuk

It's been played out both ways already.

And if anybody think Bats could take on Doomsday needs to learn more about Doomsday. The thought is rediculous.

10. boywonder13 Registered

Lantern Fan You're not that smart. I know alot about doomsday.

11. BK Registered

Ok, I'm a Batman first and foremost, but c'mon. The only real reason he has whooped every single DC character out there is because it's the fun thing to do and it makes him look more bad-ass.

There's no way in hell a human will ever beat the likes of Supes or Doomsday in a straight up one-on-one. None.

12. Harlekin Business

Nobody saw it fit to comment on this?

Who has a simulated heart attack at the end of their battle? Yeah, that was Batman. Superman didn't die. Read the Dark Knight again.

Even than, Batman had the help of Green Arrow with a kryptonite arrow, had to put on some major armor, and above all, Superman had been severely weakened by the nuke he tried to stop.

Batman doesn't stand a chance in a real straight-up fight.

13. LanternFan Registered

I may not be as smart as you, but I know you're supposed to use capital letters at the beginning of a sentence.

14. dnno1 Registered

And for names and words in a title, which is what I think you meant to say.

15. dnno1 Registered

I am still not convinced. I still think that the first (which would be the last) blow would be this:

[​IMG]
    Batman vs. Superman by Khoi Pham

16. LanternFan Registered

Yes. Methinks this boy wonder may, in actuality, be neither.

17. IronLion Registered

the reason a lot of people are saying batman is because, imo, they are using their hearts, not their heads. i would like batman to win, but realistically, supes would kill him. all supes has to do is fart in his direction and bats will be dead

18. GL1 It's pronounced "glee"

Realistically, Batman should not exist...

Even if we widen our suspension of belief just a bit to include the impossibility of Batman, there's still no way he should be able to beat Clayface, Poison Ivy, Ra's Al Ghul, Mr Freeze, other automatic gunfire, Bane, Scarecrow's drug, Lady Shiva, or Killer Croc...

But he does... it's not much more of a stretch for him to be able to pull out some kryptonite on a conservative fighter like Superman... I could see if Superman didn't have a green rock that made him a kitten, but, guys... I could beat superman... Batman would massacre him...

19. Harlekin Business

Its actually that type of thinking that is both completely wrong and only serves to strengthen the resolve of the Bat-fanboys. You could not beat Superman. If you had your own piece of Kryptonite, you couldn't. If all Superman could do was hit really hard, than yes, but he can do so much more.

20. IronLion Registered

ice breath and freeze him or heat vision and burn him. all can be done from distance. even if bats had some kryptonite. supes, from a distance could fly at him at super speed, by the time the kryptonite affects him, the momentum would already carry him into bats and kill him.

21. JackBauer Registered

*sigh* boywonder sounds annoyingly like JPlaya...

22. DrVenkman90 Registered

23. J.R. A Truly Remarkable Man

If Superman showed up to fight Batman without warning....Superman..any day.

24. batman44 Go Speed GO

Superman can beat Batman, though Bats might (a big might) get a victory here and there.

25. GL1 It's pronounced "glee"

He CAN do just about anything, but he doesn't...

If I had superman's powers, nuisances like Lex Luthor, Metallo and, on a good day, Darkseid would be a thing of the past. There would be no fight scenes, there would be massacres. On "SuperGL1," Lexcorp would be liquidated, if not financially, then physically, Apokolips would be delegated to a non death-monger, and relative scrubs like Cyborg, Parasite, Mongul and "Zod" would never be heard from twice.

But Superman doesn't do all that, because he is Superman... not superyou, not superme, not Super-everyman or Super-anyman but he is a person with a very strict code of conduct... he has lines he would rather die than cross... that's why I respect him, unlike, say Supreme, or Apollo... or Hyperion or even Mr. Majestic. But, these self imposed limits for the greater good are also what allows Batman to defeat him... sometimes it's crap when Batman outperforms or outright *****slaps Superman, but sometimes, it's right on the money.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.