Best and Worst (and Future) Avengers roster

i dont like the current roster because it doesnt seem to have the firepower to be called Earth's Mightiest Heroes.....I like that some b-listers are given a chance but Wolverine being on the team was too much

roach said:
i dont like the current roster because it doesnt seem to have the firepower to be called Earth's Mightiest Heroes.....I like that some b-listers are given a chance but Wolverine being on the team was too much

They need a big hitter like Thor.

Best:
Cap
Iron Man
Thor
Scarlet Witch
Wonderman
Vision
Firestar
Justice
Hank
Wasp

Worst:
New Avengers

Post Civil War:
Cap
Thor
Vision
Black Widow
Hawkeye
Hercules
(maybe someone who hasn't been on before [I liked the atmosphere in the Avengers Assemble volumes])

Fav: Cap
Iron Man
Thor
Scarlet Witch
Wonderman
Vision
Firestar
Justice
Hank
Wasp

Best:
Photon
Cap
Namor
Herc
Dr. Druid
Wasp
Black Knight. That was the team that fought Zemo's MoE, right?

Worst: Triathlon... I forgot who else was on his team. She-Hulk, i think, uh...

roach said:

I am not sure if i understand your point about Wolverine. I certainly don't consider him a B-lister.

I think he was refuring to Spider-Woman, Luke Cage, and Sentry. He was just complaining about Wolverines inclusion on the team.

im glad that Cage and Spiderwoman are given a chance but the reason why Wolverine is on this team...when he was already on three others made no sense

32CAGE said:
I am not sure if i understand your point about Wolverine. I certainly don't consider him a B-lister.
In terms of power level, which is the context in which I thought roach was referring to them in that quote, Wolverine is definitely a B-lister. Probably more like a C- or D-lister, actually, if you consider people like the Silver Surfer and Thor A-listers.

Great avatar Corp :up:

Okay, I much as I don't like the New Avengers line up (Especially having Wolverine on yet another team) I have to agree with the folks who said that the Gilgamesh/Mr. Fantastic/Invisible Woman/Thor/Captain line up was the worst.
The perfect line up for me would include lots of the classic Avengers joining Cap (I could actually live without Ironman but he's okay) such She-Hulk, Wonderman, Quicksilver, Wasp, Yellowjacket, Black Knight, Black Panther, Hercules, Photon, or even some lesser used but still established members like Living Lightning, Crystal, Starfox, or Hell-cat. Darn! Now I'm just making myself nostalgic for the good old days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"