Best and Worst (and Future) Avengers roster

My favorite Avengers roster was during Justice and Firestars membership. Not that i particularly like the two characters but they worked really well.
From what i remember the team at the time was like:
Cap
Ironman
Thor
Wonderman
Scarlet Witch
Justice
Firestar
Hawkeye
Vision

with reserves:
Giant Man and Wasp

That team seemed so well equipped. I especially liked the Black Knight and Black Panther appearances in that run.

^ Same here.

I just never took to Justice(Vance) he's a very annoying character to me.

I dunno. I thought the always-trying-to-prove-himself, Starstruck thing was kinda charming. I had no problem with him. Then again i never read any New Warriors or anything so the only exposure i had to the character was in a few Guardians of the Galaxy comics (and yeah i know thats not exactly the same character)

He was great by the end of the run when he got his s**t together.

Well I'll say part of the reason I'm not fond of the guy is his costumes and generic nature.

and I've always, ALWAYS loved black panther on the Avengers. The dude was so cool.

deemar325 said:
Gilgi good? I thought it was the end of K.Smith.
no, I meant the joke

and Kevin smith had nothing to do with gigli

Elijya said:
no, I meant the joke

and Kevin smith had nothing to do with gigli

Oh..heh.

well the movie still made want my money back.

yeah. someone deffinitely deserved a thrashing for that one.

I worked in a movie theater when Gigli came out. Tons of people were asking for thier money back and we couldn't give it to them because they had sat through the whole thing.

^ I'm gonna check it out, but with a critical eye.

I pisses me off K.Smith is to much of a coward to just make a big budget superhero movie.

What's his deal, they offer him a chance to take on major properties and he passes?!

he's a comedy director, not an action director

who would you rather have direct a Captain America movie, John woo or Woody Allen?

Hmmm....

Gilgamesh:
gilgamesh1.jpg

versus Gigli:
gigli-3.jpg

I mean, come on, it's no contest! Besides, everybody knows the cast of Gigli can take on the New Avengers any day of the week.

Although even their combined efforts can't withstand the awesome power of Jay and Silent Bob as *Drumroll* Bluntman and Chronic:

000008420_jayandsilentbob1X.jpg

Elijya said:
he's a comedy director, not an action director

who would you rather have direct a Captain America movie, John woo or Woody Allen?

Can argue with that.:up:

stillanerd said:
Hmmm....

Gilgamesh:
gilgamesh1.jpg

versus Gigli:
gigli-3.jpg

I mean, come on, it's no contest! Besides, everybody knows the cast of Gigli can take on the New Avengers any day of the week.

Although even their combined efforts can't withstand the awesome power of Jay and Silent Bob as *Drumroll* Bluntman and Chronic:

000008420_jayandsilentbob1X.jpg

You sir have helped me see the light.

:eek: AH! Stillanerd is KEVIN SMITH! RUN!

Anyway, best Avengers lineup = Hulk, Thor, Iron Man and Ant Man.

Ant Man is lame, but the other three could take out NA in two seconds. The Defenders team beats everyone though...

I have said this before and I'll say it again. I play up the Avengers as if the world's greatest stratagist was forming the team...and to me it would seem stupid to limit themselves to just six or seven members. Everyone who is/was ever an Avenger would be on the team. When a crisis happens a strike team is sent based on the people who could best handle the situation(kind of like on Superfriends...why send in Aquaman and Apache chief is a meteor is heading towards earth?). Then if you have a situation where two crisises are happening the team isnt worn thin. Uh oh The Skrulls are at it again...Quasar and Photon/Pulsar lead a team into space. Terminus is jacking up Hawaii...send in Namor, Thor, Hercules, Hulk, She Hulk, Wonderman, Giantman and Ironman(dubbed my Heavy Hitters team). Look out here come ninjas....Dont worry Im Captain America..I fight ninjas for breakfast.
That to me is how you do Earth's Mightiest Heroes

Best Avengers Squad:

Captain America
Iron Man
Scarlet Witch
Wonder Man
Thor
Justice
Firestar

Worst Avengers Squad:

(None)

Post Civil War:

Captain America
Thor
Spider-Man
Nova
Wolverine
Sentry
Quasar
Iron Man
Psylocke

roach said:
Look out here come ninjas....Dont worry Im Captain America..I fight ninjas for breakfast.

That my friend is sig worthy

thanks...i was just trying to show that a whole team of ninjas shouldnt give the Avengers a hard time since Cap can easily handle them by himself

Best:
Cap
Thor
Wonderman
Vision
Iron Man
Scarlet Witch
QuickSilver
Hawkeye

Worst:

Anything with Gilgamesh

Cap