Best and worst fight scenes in comic book movies

best: spidey v doc ock clocktower/train fight SM2
watched it today. still hasn't been topped and is it 6 years since that movie came out. an utterly incredible fight (shame about SM3 :o )

worst: any fight in BB
actually you can't say its the worst because you actually can't SEE the fights so how can you judge what you can't see.

Definatley Matt Murdock vs Elecktra in Daredevil for the worst, as were most in the Fantastic Four movies.

Best:

Blade in the blood club in Blade 1
Blade rescuing Whistler from the safe house in Blade 2
Spider-Man train fight in Spider-Man 2
Batman vs Ras Al Ghul in BB
Transformers forest fight in TF2
Rorshach vs the cops in Watchmen

Best: Spidey vs Ock, and hulk vs abomnation

Worst: bb, all ff

Some of the fights in Watchmen were superb also, Rorschach and Nite Owl vs Ozymandias was probably the pick of the bunch, great fight scene.

How about pretty much any fight/battle in 300? those were all awesome.

Best: Hulk vs Military (Hulk) Daredevil obliterating everyone in the bar, Elektra vs Bullseye, Daredevil vs Kingpin (Daredevil) Spidey vs Doc Ock (SM-2) Iron Man vs Ten Rings (Iron Man) Blade against anyone in all the Blade movies. Wade Wilson vs Bullets. Logan and Creed vs Weapon XI. Nightcrawler vs White House

Worst: Any fight scene in TDK, Hulk vs Abom, Iron Man vs Iron Monger, Matt Murdock vs Elektra in the playground.

There's more, but brain is not functioning properly at this time.

:csad:

Only one I slightly agree with is TDK. Too many of them looked too staged, only one that I really enjoyed was when he's beating up Maroni's thugs in the nightclub.

Worst : The ice rink fight in Batman and Robin.

Best : TDK.

Worst : Batman vs the Joker in B89.
Best : Batman vs the Joker in TDK.

I also have to include Raphael vs. Leonardo in TMNT among the best.

Best: Spider-man vs Dr.Octopus on the train; Wolverine vs. Deathstrike, Hulk vs Abomination

Worst: Batman & Robin against Mr. Freeze and his thugs (icehockey with a diamond??!!)
Wraith vs Sabretooth (X-Men origins Wolverine)

Best- train fight in Spider-Man 2

Worst- Nightclub fight in TDK.

:csad:

Only one I slightly agree with is TDK. Too many of them looked too staged, only one that I really enjoyed was when he's beating up Maroni's thugs in the nightclub.

I think the Hulk vs A-Bomb fight is overrated. It looked like a computer game IMO.

Iron Man vs Iron Monger was ok. But too short. I did love it when Bridges was like "Very clever, Tony"

I'm gonna throw Gambit vs Wolverine in there as well. It started off great with Gambit throwing the cards at him. But then what the **** was he doing with the staff? Twirling it around then...crouching down in front of Wolverine? What the **** was that? Why did he just crouch down and look up at him with some cheesy grin? And don't get me started on the fire escape part. That was atrocious.

And even though Weapon XI was an abomination of Deadpool, the fight on the nuclear reactor with him teleporting in from all different directions was thoroughly bad ass.

Last edited:
Worst: Every 3 second fight scene in Ghost Rider
BB fight scenes
Elektra vs. Matt Murdock in DD

Best: Daredevil Bar Fight (Guilty Pleasure)
Spidey vs. Ock
Opening of Punisher WZ
Raph vs. Leo in TMNT

suzi x vs velvet von black the haunted world of el superbeasto

Why are people listing Hulk vs Abomination from TIH as one of the worst? They do have a budget to work with ya know and it still turned out great.

^It just didnt live up to the hype for me personally, they were comparing it the final battle in Transformers and it was no were near as good. Hell half of the fight was them hanging onto the helicopter, I found it very dissapointing.

Best: Iron Man Vs. Iron Monger (Iron Man)
Worse: Batman VS Joker (TDK)

I love Bruce and Ducard on the ice. Its exotic location and powerful dialogue make it just a fantastic fight scene.

Then there would be the honorable mentions, Wolvie in X2 all throughout.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"